Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Congrats and g'luck! You'll get the interviews, I"m sure of it!

I confess that while I'll most likely graduate (I think I did bad on the accounting finals :x), I don't wanna attend the graduation ceremony... especially since it's for community college. I hate such ceremonies because they're long and tedious and usually just not worth the trouble, though I didn't mind my high school graduation ceremony although it was loooooooooong.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Congrats and g'luck! You'll get the interviews, I"m sure of it!
    Thank you!

Quote Quote:
    I confess that while I'll most likely graduate (I think I did bad on the accounting finals :x),
    I have been meaning to ask you how you did on your Accounting class. Sorry to hear you didn’t do so well. Were the finals horribly hard? And I guess I may as well confess that I’m not very fond of Accounting, it is my least favorite subject.

On a happier note, congratulations to you too!!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess... I FUCKING HATE FINALS!!!! Wait, thats not a confession... Anyways, got finals coming and I confess I have not been doing well this semester. The good people who are paying my tuition (my family) are probably gonna butcher me so this might be one of my lasts posts before I die. Check CNN for a particularly gruesome death somewhere in the world and perhaps you'll see a disfigured picture of me lol. Well, its not that bad but I still did not do as well as I should this semester.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Thank you!

I have been meaning to ask you how you did on your Accounting class. Sorry to hear you didn’t do so well. Were the finals horribly hard? And I guess I may as well confess that I’m not very fond of Accounting, it is my least favorite subject.

On a happier note, congratulations to you too!!
    you're welcome!

I did bad, but I dunno my grade yet. I'm hoping. :\ The accounting final wasn't that hard, but I didn't study, sooo. Other than cramming at the end. Dunno why we gotta do accounting when we won't even choose that field, likely... some of us anyway. <_<

Thanks! If I pass my summer classes AND accounting, I should be able to graduate! Only thing to look forward to is the diploma.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I confess... I FUCKING HATE FINALS!!!! Wait, thats not a confession... Anyways, got finals coming and I confess I have not been doing well this semester. The good people who are paying my tuition (my family) are probably gonna butcher me so this might be one of my lasts posts before I die. Check CNN for a particularly gruesome death somewhere in the world and perhaps you'll see a disfigured picture of me lol. Well, its not that bad but I still did not do as well as I should this semester.
    Dude, I flunked Drexel for three semesters in a row and got kicked out. About $50K down the drain... parents were not happy. Just study harder and work harder.

I got an appeal so I'll go back to Drexel next year. :x I'll be twenty-one, so I'll be able to drink legally. LOOK OUT, UNIVERSE! D:

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that... I hate all my bosses. There are three of them from the owner, to the executive chef, to the sous chef. >.> But there's no escaping it. It's the career ladder i'm in.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I’m a bit nervous about an on-campus job fair we are going to have this Wednesday at my college. There will be around 99 companies/organizations. I really hope everything goes well for me during the job fair, so that I can get various job interviews.

I also confess that I have mixed feelings about my college graduation. I will be graduating in just a few weeks. I’m excited, nervous, happy, sad, a whirlpool of emotions.

Moderator message by: Charlie
    Grats and good luck

Thank you! ^^
    Do not get nervous. You will get great job interviews for sure.
    The next time you'll post here is when you are not certain which of the offered jobs to take, because they are all quite amazing ones.

You will get nervous and will feel a weird feeling in your stomach, espacially before the interview, but thats just normal and you will do really great. Try to do other stuff meanwhile....watch TV or relax somehow.

Just believe in yourselve and you will make it
    Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; May 04, 2011 at 01:26 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I'm so happy I got 83 on my accounting finals and thus, a C+ on my final grade. Not that good, but I Thought I'd flunk it.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Confessing that life is getting tiring and being lonely sucks and I have no idea where I want to go in life.
    Load of problems that I will prob laugh at when I become an adult .

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I can confess... that i'm a virgin... ... i always thought saying that would be some kinda shock for me, but it isn't... I'm an interesting guy

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I can confess.. I don't know what to do either with life.... I am about to graduate High School, been accepted..... But some how now it doesn't feel right......

I also hate people bad mouthing on facebook about you.... and they know you will know that it is about you.....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
    Do not get nervous. You will get great job interviews for sure.
    The next time you'll post here is when you are not certain which of the offered jobs to take, because they are all quite amazing ones.

You will get nervous and will feel a weird feeling in your stomach, espacially before the interview, but thats just normal and you will do really great. Try to do other stuff meanwhile....watch TV or relax somehow.

Just believe in yourselve and you will make it
    Awww, thank you so very much for your kind words of encouragement, Rikudou Sennin!! They mean a lot to me. And I confess I'm glad because things went well on Wednesday, I made some contacts during the job fair, I’ve already sent some resumes and now I have to wait for those companies to contact me for another interview. It was an interesting and very productive experience, since I interviewed with around 20 companies/firms/organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I confess I'm so happy I got 83 on my accounting finals and thus, a C+ on my final grade. Not that good, but I Thought I'd flunk it.
    I’m glad to hear that. And taking everything into consideration (the fact that Accounting wasn’t your favorite subject, the fact that you didn’t study a lot for your final), 83 isn’t that bad. So this means, you only need to pass summer classes now. When is your graduation ceremony?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; May 06, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, I have no idea when, to be honest. I'm not gonna attend it so I haven't really paid attention, but since I"ll be doing Summer I, I'll be able to graduate this year with little to no problem. Summer classes can't be that hard, other than it being few hours longer.

I confess that I haven't been stressed in a looooong time... the only time was before, during, and after the accounting finals until I got my results. Even when I was driving to Maryland on my own and to Philly the next day, I was not that stressed.

I confess I hate being stressed like that, but I love overworking myself and causing stress and exhaustion. I confess I don't like being comfortable for some reason.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Awww, thank you so very much for your kind words of encouragement, Rikudou Sennin!! They mean a lot to me. And I confess I'm glad because things went well on Wednesday, I made some contacts during the job fair, I’ve already sent some resumes and now I have to wait for those companies to contact me for another interview. It was an interesting and very productive experience, since I interviewed with around 20 companies/firms/organizations.
    Thats what I expected, you really didnt need to feel nervous, you did really great.

Than I am really sure you will get a great job in the end. Do you favor a specific job (from the interview) already?

Keep going girl

I, myself, finished my final exams (proffesional training for 3 years to learn foreign and wholesale clerk) on tuesday and wednesday. (in Germany and Europe, we have to learn a specific job, and can study at university after that or before that if we want to, or just study at university and do not learn a job , even though its tougher to get a job then most of the time)
    Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; May 07, 2011 at 06:03 AM.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
    Thats what I expected, you really didnt need to feel nervous, you did really great.

Than I am really sure you will get a great job in the end.
    Thank you so much for your words!

Quote Quote:
    Do you favor a specific job (from the interview) already?
    Mmm…if I must really choose one, then yes, there is one. I favor it because of the interviewer/recruiter and the organization itself. The interview was pretty cool and if I were to work for that organization I will be involved in helping nations and working in large-scale projects. It is a huge organization so I think it would be very interesting to work for an organization like that. I have been currently busy trying to finish everything for school before graduation, which it can become a bit stressful and wearisome at times, but just a bit more before I’m done with school work.

Quote Quote:
    Keep going girl
    You are so sweet!! You rock too!!!

Quote Quote:
    I, myself, finished my final exams (proffesional training for 3 years to learn foreign and wholesale clerk) on tuesday and wednesday. (in Germany and Europe, we have to learn a specific job, and can study at university after that or before that if we want to, or just study at university and do not learn a job , even though its tougher to get a job then most of the time)
    Congrats on your graduation from professional training school!! I bet you aced those exams. What are your plans now? Do you plan to go to college? Or do you want to start working on a job related to what you trained for?

Confession:
    I confess that the closer graduation date gets, the more I realize how much I’m going to miss my college years.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; May 20, 2011 at 09:00 PM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I don't regret not going to college at all.

I confess I regret taking summer classes.

I confess I'm pissed at my college for saying I didn't need to take English 121 but then saying I need to take it near the end.

I confess I kinda squeed when I saw I got an A in English, although it was a given since I did hand in all my work on time for once and attended every class, even if late.

I confess I'm happy with C+ in Accounting and don't care about the fact that I got A in three other classes.

I confess I hate school.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast