Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Have something you would like to get off your chest? Did you do something you can’t tell anyone in RL but that you need to share it with someone? Then this is the thread for you.

This is a thread to confess, vent and discuss about things we need to get off our chests regarding our lives. Things that we love, like, dislike and hate, vent them all in here. They don’t need to be serious, it can be a funny confession. As long as it's confession that is all that matters.

Rules:

-Please remember, the forum rules also apply to this thread.

-Rules will be edited as necessary.

I guess I’ll start: I confess I love emoticons and I love using them in most of my posts. So I confess I'm an emoticon-addict.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

HAHAHA, I have stopped using emoticons completely. Digitaldude introduced me to his anti-smiley ideology so I followed in his path. I do admit that sometimes i get the urge to use this but I can always disable them. I think it's been since mid-september, around the 18th that I've been smiley free. I have to express myself with words now rather that a :rofl smiley. I miss using all the staff related smileys the most. Sometimes I want to give up on my smiley tolerance.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I abuse smileys
    I can't help it. I need help.

Confession: I post a lot less, in far fewer places than I used to. I need to join in discussion more.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha Destiny I always wonder how you can keep track of all your smileys XD But it makes your posts instantly recognisable

Confession: I'm really worried about how I did for my recent exams and whether I screwed up and thus messed up my chances of getting into the universities + courses I want. Especially because I spent my time here on MH or feeding my animanga obsession when I should have been studying. I'm usually a good student so no one IRL believes me when I say all this and laugh at me instead So it's nice to get that off my chest here XD

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Confession: I hate spam incredibly much but I often spam myself. It's like a drug. I want to stop spam completely because it's both irritating, unprofessional, and ugly but it's really hard not to drop a
    "OMGWTFBBQROFLMAO DERP MEHIHO "
    post every once in a while.

Which is why I'm eternally grateful for my thread.
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what the... awesome thread! whoever thought this up??

confession: I need to lose weight but it's so hard to quit the chips... i just... my doctor told me to lay off them (as they caused me kidney problems before) but... I just LOVE JUNK FOOD IN FOIL PACKAGES WITH A LOT OF MSG AND SALT AND CARBS!!!!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess sometimes I'm into unusal things which most of the people would have find rather weird/ugly/digusting than interesting. Yeah.. that's about it so far

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Aki: I was wondering why you weren’t using emoticons and smileys in your posts, I thought you had grown tired of them so that was why you weren’t using them anymore. Mmm…I’m curious about the anime-smiley ideology Digitaldude introduced you to and I would like to ask about it…but, I’m afraid it might turn me into a smiley-free person as well and I like emoticons/smileys too much to not use them.

@ Kaiten’s confession: Since I use smileys as well…does that mean that besides being a emoticon-addict I’m a smiley-holic as well?

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    But it makes your posts instantly recognisable
    Thank you, Salad.

Quote Quote:
    Confession: I'm really worried about how I did for my recent exams and whether I screwed up and thus messed up my chances of getting into the universities + courses I want.
    I wish you the best of luck in your exams and I hope you aced them all. When will you know the scores on your exams?

Quote Quote:
    Especially because I spent my time here on MH or feeding my animanga obsession when I should have been studying.
    So I’m not the only one? Then I guess I should confess I’m guilty on that charge as well.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I wish you the best of luck in your exams and I hope you aced them all. When will you know the scores on your exams?

So I’m not the only one? Then I guess I should confess I’m guilty on that charge as well.
    Thanks Destiny Doomsday is next March. A long way away =_=

Of course you're not the only one
    I should be studying for my last exam, but here I am...

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Kaiten’s confession: Since I use smileys as well…does that mean that besides being a emoticon-addict I’m a smiley-holic as well?
    Yes. But that is nothing to be ashamed of: smileys are fun

Quote Quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Thanks Destiny Doomsday is next March. A long way away =_=

Of course you're not the only one
    I should be studying for my last exam, but here I am...
    I should be studying too

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I don't like talking about my feeling to other people....ever.

Also, I f**************** love smileys yo

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Blai: So does this mean you’re a spam-o-holic? And I guess everyone feels the need to spam sometimes so it’s good to have a place where you can do it and it is even cooler when you have your own thread to do it.

@ baboysaid: Awww and the worst part is that for reason as soon as someone forbids you to do something or eat something you want to do it even more!

@ Evil3ye: Well that means you have very unique tastes then. That’s cool.

@ Salad: So if it’s next March then ...this means you still have time to improve your grades, right? If they aren't as good as you want them to be already, of course.

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one but this just added another thing to my list. “Hi. I’m Destiny. And I’m a emoticon-addict, smiley-holic and MH-addict…”

@ Kaiten: Yeah! Now I don’t feel as bad about my smiley addiction.

@ Drmke: fellow smiley-holic.

Confession: I confess I should have been working on a school project and some HW, but I just keep procrastinating even when I know I’ll be in a bit of trouble for doing so. So I confess I’m a procrastinator.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Salad: So if it’s next March then ...this means you still have time to improve your grades, right? If they aren't as good as you want them to be already, of course.

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one but this just added another thing to my list. “Hi. I’m Destiny. And I’m a emoticon-addict, smiley-holic and MH-addict…”
    Nuh-uh, unfortunately exams started 9Nov, ending this thursday (2Dec). They take 3 whole months to mark the papers, don't ask me why

You should make that your custom title

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a super duper procrastinator. :\ I've started on essays about 2-5AM on the same day they were due, which oddly took me about an hour or two at most to finish.

One confession I have is that apparently, according to others, I'm gifted with the ability to learn from mistakes and to know/realize my mistakes and shortcoming. Like, I failed first year college because I skipped classes, slept late, didn't study, and procrastinated heavily. One or two months into the dorm life, I knew these were what would kill me soon, but I didn't do anything about it. That's the problem. I know my mistakes, but I rarely do anything about it. Others listen to me, and they usually end up better. If someone, esp me, don't listen, then we end up getting fucked.

I also can be wise and intelligent beyond my year should I choose to. I choose not to unless I have to, since I don't want expectations out of me. I hate it when people say they know I can do this or that; I just fear failing them if I don't meet their expectations.

I heavily doubt myself and tend to have low self confidence, even when I mod as I dislike deleting posts that members worked hard on. Driving is the only thing I'm confident in.

If it weren't for music, then I'd sleep earlier most of the time.. but I don't think this is really a confession as many people know of this weakness.

I like being nice, I like being mean, I hate being nice, I hate being mean. I can do both easily. I'm pretty enjoyable to talk with, as I've proven many times, but I tend to not be as I don't really like being close to people, even though sometimes I thirst for companionship at the time. This is just a pessimist view of mine, where I say nothing lasts forever, especially friendship, and have seen statements like that come true.

I hate making long posts. <_< I hate reading/hearing/remembering anything that I said or did because I tend to hate what I say or do. I'm immature at the moment, but when I reflect on it, even a minute later, I say "Dude, seriously? Immature and retarded of you to do that..."

Although I rarely think before I talk, I still do to some degree. I can say worse things than what people think.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I'm glad that Ireland is in a very serious debt crisis because I want the euro currency and the European Union to disappear as soon as possible for the sake of Europe and its peoples, and of course for democracy. I hope it's going to be a blessing in disguise.

By the way, congrats to Switzerland for still being a free state in the middle of the EU.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; December 01, 2010 at 03:54 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast