Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2004

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Fine, if we're already having relegion discussion. First off, I don't believe in god, never believed and have all the reason to think I'll never do. That aside, the only reason why I can explain why there are still so many religious people despite all the scientific explanations of the world's creation and the biological evolution of the human being is the necessaty of a person to "feel the help of someone else". If you don't believe in god, and whenever you face an obstacle in your life, you face it alone and no one's gonna help you. However, if you believe in god than there is always someone beside you who is ready to help you and whatnot, and even if your earth life sucked, than you will still end up in heaven where you can do whatever you want.

Not everyone can live with the thought that they are alone in this world, and everything they want to achieve in this live depends on themselves and not some scientifically unexplainable being.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because I don't believe in god doesn't mean that I'm alone.

I confess that I will never tell my mom that I don't believe in god, because I know it would break her heart. :/ I've waited years for my mind to change, or to feel someone or something there. Truth is, I don't even feel a void. I used to think god was there, but somewhere along the way, the feeling faded. At the same time, I currently feel as though he was never there. It's difficult to feel like you're missing someone that was never even there, you know?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    Fine, if we're already having relegion discussion. First off, I don't believe in god, never believed and have all the reason to think I'll never do. That aside, the only reason why I can explain why there are still so many religious people despite all the scientific explanations of the world's creation and the biological evolution of the human being is the necessaty of a person to "feel the help of someone else". If you don't believe in god, and whenever you face an obstacle in your life, you face it alone and no one's gonna help you. However, if you believe in god than there is always someone beside you who is ready to help you and whatnot, and even if your earth life sucked, than you will still end up in heaven where you can do whatever you want.

Not everyone can live with the thought that they are alone in this world, and everything they want to achieve in this live depends on themselves and not some scientifically unexplainable being.
    This isn't the science's purpose to demonstrate the existence or non-existence of God. It can't do that.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    This isn't the science's purpose to demonstrate the existence or non-existence of God. It can't do that.
    Science's goal isn't to prove or not prove it god's existence. It's about how you interpret these facts. You can interpret darwin's theory as an explanation that god does not exist, or as an explanation that darwin drank to much low-quality alcohol and used to write down his thoughts when he was drunk. It's all about intepretation.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Just because I don't believe in god doesn't mean that I'm alone.
    It's not that literally. But the thought of living with the idea that someone is always looking for you from above and protecting you is a lot more comforting that the idea of living alone in this huge universe, don't you agree?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I feel like I let my body slide and now am training like hell/ don't eat anything fatty to get my past figure back

Damn we should have Skyped

We so should have, damn it! Damnn.... itt

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Science's goal isn't to prove or not prove it god's existence.
    He just said that.

It's about how you interpret these facts. You can interpret darwin's theory as an explanation that god does not exist, or as an explanation that darwin drank to much low-quality alcohol and used to write down his thoughts when he was drunk. It's all about intepretation.
    OR you can interpret Darwin's theory as God having designed evolution himself.

And holy shit, please do not knock Darwin's brilliance as bad whiskey. so

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

OR you can interpret Darwin's theory as God having designed evolution himself.

And holy shit, please do not knock Darwin's brilliance as bad whiskey. so
    I never said that.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I confess that I feel like I let my body slide and now am training like hell/ don't eat anything fatty to get my past figure back

We so should have, damn it! Damnn.... itt
    As soon as you get that killer past figure bag, don't hesitate to post bragging right photos.

I know, wrong?

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

He just said that.
    I expended his thought.

Damn, now this is spam post.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I never said that.
    You can interpret darwin's theory as an explanation that god does not exist, or as an explanation that darwin drank to much low-quality alcohol and used to write down his thoughts when he was drunk. It's all about intepretation.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I just showed a possible explanation. I never said I believed that was the real deal.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not that literally. But the thought of living with the idea that someone is always looking for you from above and protecting you is a lot more comforting that the idea of living alone in this huge universe, don't you agree?
    I feel the same way Naomi does.I just don't need someone above me,watching my every step.It's not like I miss it either.When I have trouble I need to help myself.I don't want to rely on an imaginary person.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    I feel the same way Naomi does.I just don't need someone above me,watching my every step.It's not like I miss it either.When I have trouble I need to help myself.I don't want to rely on an imaginary person.
    I was just saying there are a lot of people who do. And I'm not one of them, that's all.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

As soon as you get that killer past figure bag, don't hesitate to post bragging right photos.

I know, wrong?
    I seriously will do, be prepared girl

next time you plan to get drunk you better tell me my english so sucks when I'm drunk so you would laugh your ass off

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Science has nothing to do with disproving god or religion. Its primary goal is to help us understand the world better, how things work and etc. It was never meant to go against religion or god, further proved by many famous scientists believing in god. In fact, religion and science pretty much got along until the government made it a law to take the Bible literally. Science and religion can get along, it's usually the dipshits that can't.

I confess I don't believe in god, and that if he's real, he can blow me. Seriously, he has all the power in the world but refuses to help anyone? GTFO, that's not benevolent whether or not he gave us free will (which he ultimately didn't).

I confess I get annoyed whenever people ask what do I live for or whether I feel alone. I live in the moment, I define my own life, not god. Don't need to live for him to get in heaven. And I like being alone anyway, screw stalkers. <_<

Thread Closed
Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast