Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zaraki Kenpachi vs Toshiro Hitsugaya

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zaraki Kenpachi vs Toshiro Hitsugaya

Kenpachi is almost only shinigami who thinks about battle strategy thru the fight(remember tosen and nnoitra), his heavy reiatsu wouldn't allow him freeze, his kendo is quite strong. Hitsugaya fight only on emotions also he is so weak, he almost lost to gillian type arrancar... vs Harribel he was just "lucky" and he didnt kill her, didnt even heavy wound her. Dont think that Kenpachi is so simple cuz he never fight in serious term, always one handed always with patch and bells on his hair. Maybe after hundred years Hitsu will surpass him, but now Kenpachi is strongest, bet on him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Primecut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsuguya is outclassed here. Hitsuguya = low tier and Kenpachi is a mid level gatekeeper that keeps people out of the high tier. That's why he goes around and looks for fights to make sure they don't get too big for their britches. Kenpachi chuckles off ranged attacks, destroys two bankai captains at once without taking off his eyepatch and humiliates the #0 espada. Hitsuguya? One trick pony against a stationary target and getting KOed by Luppi who probably wasnt even top 10 Espada material to begin with. This kid is probably the weakest captain along with Soifon so how can he take a reiatsu beast like Kenpachi? I don't care how much he flies, you cant land killer shots on a tank if your gonna avoid direct battle. And the moment he fights he gets one shotted by Kendo if Kenpachi is serious or he gets slowly cut up by superior swordsmanship.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsu wins if he can use HH, loses if he can't. eyepatch or not, i don't see kenpachi being able to break out of the flower burial.

Actually, scratch what I first said. Since hitsu can fly, he should be able to escape and dodge long enough to set up 1000 years burial, like he did against luppi.

Kenpachi is very powerful, regular attacks won't be able to take him down. But if hitsu can take his time to set up his attacks, his chances of winning are quite high.

I am limiting hitsu to only being able to fly in a close proximity. In scenario 1, kenpachi has a higher chance of winning due to his skills, tanking abilities, and pure strength. But in scenario 2, The flower burial technique would be too much for ken to deal with.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread has been inactive for a while...

Well if you ask me, I'd bet for Kenpachi. Let's say Hitsu-san freezes him up, and stabs him in the chest. How many times did we see Ken-chan being stabed in the chest yet he can still fight like a war machine? Ken-chan would even love to fight for more blood shed! I bet if Ken-chan would go berzerk, he would be able to drive Hitsu-san to the point of desperation. When that happens, Hitsu-san would forget all types of strategies and would not consider any range. Genius? Well Aizen just pissed him off then Hitsu-san have forgotten he was a prodigy. And even if he have to buy more time to set-up traps and such, I doubt that it would succeed, for Ken-chan would put many injuries on him before the trap would initiate. Yes he can fly, but would that hinder Ken-chan? His leg power is already enough to catch up speedy opponents. His reiatsu alone could blow away attack particles, as what we have seen on Kuchiki's senbon sakura, and Mayuri's poison dust that has been blown away with just sheer reiatsu, remember, ice before it becomes solid, it will come first either liquid or gas form.

Overall, in two scenarios, Ken-chan would win.

By the way, if I were to choose the power of Ken-chan's Bankai, it would be the destrcution of the world >)

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Again like I said, with all the battles I have seen from Ken-chan and Hitsu-san from their different opponents, Ken-chan would really own Hitsu-san.

Even if Hitsu would train constantly for 1000 years to be stronger, Ken-chan would get stronger too... who knows after 1000 years, Ken-chan would achieve bankai. When that happens, all of the Gotei 13 would be shitting in their haoris.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrynhildr View Post
    Again like I said, with all the battles I have seen from Ken-chan and Hitsu-san from their different opponents, Ken-chan would really own Hitsu-san.

Even if Hitsu would train constantly for 1000 years to be stronger, Ken-chan would get stronger too... who knows after 1000 years, Ken-chan would achieve bankai. When that happens, all of the Gotei 13 would be shitting in their haoris.
    At the moment, I'd give Ken the win. Ken has just been portrayed as an utter beast, he would likely win against Hitsugaya. This isn't to say that Ken's battle would be an easy one. Hitsugaya is capable of inflicting some serious harm on Ken. But, Kyoraku already stated than in 100 years Hitsugaya could surpass him. He's a prodigy, the rate of his progress is going to exceed that of others. As time passes, the distance between Hitsugaya and more powerful Captains is going to decrease. If he's capable of taking on Shunsui in 100, he should be more than ready to take the win against Kenpachi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    At the moment, I'd give Ken the win. Ken has just been portrayed as an utter beast, he would likely win against Hitsugaya. This isn't to say that Ken's battle would be an easy one. Hitsugaya is capable of inflicting some serious harm on Ken. But, Kyoraku already stated than in 100 years Hitsugaya could surpass him. He's a prodigy, the rate of his progress is going to exceed that of others. As time passes, the distance between Hitsugaya and more powerful Captains is going to decrease. If he's capable of taking on Shunsui in 100, he should be more than ready to take the win against Kenpachi.
    But at the Rate Kenpachi Reitsu is incresing his going to annihilate Hitsu in 100Years

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    But at the Rate Kenpachi Reitsu is incresing his going to annihilate Hitsu in 100Years
    What is there to suggest that Kenpachi's reiatsu is increasing at a faster rate than Hitsugaya's? As a prodigy, Histugaya's improvements are likely to far outstrip any improvements attained by others over a similar period of time.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Before the end of the fkt arc, it seems to ne that ken is indeed more capable of beating Hitsu rather than the other way around.
    However, after the time.skip, it has been stated by Kubo that Hitsu has mastered his bankai so i will hold off judgement as of now.

It is fair to note that their fighting styles are vastly different. Kenpachi is wild and rash. Hitsu is careful and calculating. If Kenpachi is.not serious, Hitsu can indeed immobile him.

Ichigo's rate of.growth is unmatched for a reason...because he is the main character. Ishida so far has sucked! But with the quincies given focus, he could indeed grow exponentially in strength.

Now.about gin and aizen. Gin has been shown relative equal to Hitsu as their fight has shown, regardless of what those who dislike Hitsu believes. As for aizen, there is no doubt in my mind that Hitsu can grow stronger than him. Having the strongest ice zanpaktou certainly helps

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd still bet for Kenpachi. Just like everybody said, there are some areas where Ken-can can win, this also works the same as Hitsu-san, but, when it comes to endurance battle, swordsmanship skills, battle experience and INSTINCTS, Ken-chan would win, undoubtedly.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a fantasy fight thread about Kenpachi vs Hitsugaya, when or if Hitsugaya will be more powerful than Aizen or other prodigies is off-topic. I moved all off-topic posts to Natural Talents and Genius Concept in Bleach.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely Kenpachi...His endurance would allow him to tank anything Hitsu throws at him....Maybe the 1000 ice flowers funeral may be his only shot...But Kenpachi is just too powerful for Hitsu...
    Last edited by vizardichigo; September 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Like..WHy make Hitsugaya vs anybody Thread he's WEAK. He looks cool has cool abilities plus he's a kid which is the primary audience of Bleach. He's all hype and fan boyism it's a shame Kubo can't write him doing something worthwhile of his Fame...So now Kenpachi vs Hitsugaya...Kenpachi cuts him in half like every other fricking Loser that stepped in front of him...Seriously though Hitsugaya can't beat Kenpachi not ever he's like worlds away. And Hitsugaya cannot freeze Kenpachi long enough for him to walk away from the fight or say he won. Kenpachi would break out and kill him. in any scenario he kills him......A Hitsugaya even if imaginary is only cool if he has a chance to win. like Byakuya he can freeze his bankia all of it potentially but would he still win...Imo Hell no...But at least it's interesting for a moment...Kenpachi would AIzen or simply what he is fodder Hitsugaya.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XXGenesis View Post
    Like..WHy make Hitsugaya vs anybody Thread he's WEAK. He looks cool has cool abilities plus he's a kid which is the primary audience of Bleach. He's all hype and fan boyism it's a shame Kubo can't write him doing something worthwhile of his Fame...So now Kenpachi vs Hitsugaya...Kenpachi cuts him in half like every other fricking Loser that stepped in front of him...Seriously though Hitsugaya can't beat Kenpachi not ever he's like worlds away. And Hitsugaya cannot freeze Kenpachi long enough for him to walk away from the fight or say he won. Kenpachi would break out and kill him. in any scenario he kills him......A Hitsugaya even if imaginary is only cool if he has a chance to win. like Byakuya he can freeze his bankia all of it potentially but would he still win...Imo Hell no...But at least it's interesting for a moment...Kenpachi would AIzen or simply what he is fodder Hitsugaya.
    Did you maybe even read some of the other responses in favor of Hitsugaya? Or do you just like Kenpachi that much? It would not be as easy you make it. Hitsugaya has no way to cut kenpachi down or win in close combat but fortunately Hitsugaya's most powerful technique has absolutely nothing to do with getting close to his opponent nor does it have anything to do with killing them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Did you maybe even read some of the other responses in favor of Hitsugaya? Or do you just like Kenpachi that much? It would not be as easy you make it. Hitsugaya has no way to cut kenpachi down or win in close combat but fortunately Hitsugaya's most powerful technique has absolutely nothing to do with getting close to his opponent nor does it have anything to do with killing them.
    It's a mixture of Hate for Hitsugaya hyped up character that hasn't done anything. And Yes Kenpachi is the F'n Man. Did you read my post that Hitsusgaya doesn't own a technique that can freeze Kenpachi long enough for a Tko to flee or to make him sneeze. His greatest Freeze attack is HH which majority argue Kenpachi's removal of his eye patch Trumps that. So that's simply the biggest guns Hisugaya wields and Kenpachi, Kenpachi however all around has bigger and better guns (figuratively speaking) than Hitsugaya.....All of hitsugaya other freeze attacks isn't going to cut it. He would be forced to go into a sword match with Kenpachi......Look at it 100 different ways from a 100 different angles...Kenpachi ownsssssssss this kid....Like i said before put hitsugaya up against ppl he stands a chance he stands no chance against Kenpachi.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast