Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Chapter 110 Review by HK, My comments on it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Chapter 110 Review by HK, My comments on it

My comments on chapter 110:

1. Did Priscilla give her left arm to Raki for it to suppress/nullify the Destroyer's rods' Infection ability?

Or, was Priscilla trying to kill Raki, and he amazingly-somehow sliced off her attacking left arm and survived her trying to kill him (it seems Priscilla never really had any love for Raki and all of her "snuggling" with raki was faked, she didn't really like/love him at all).

2. it's confirmed again that Priscilla was merely using Raki to lead her to Clare+Teresa. This thus heavily implies that "innocent child-regressed" Priscilla wasn't so "innocent", thus tricking both Raki and Isley...

3. it seems that the Destroyer's rods picked up the odor/scent of Clare+Teresa 's yoki as they flew past, just as Raki had picked up the odor/scent of Clare+Teresa 's yoki on him.

4. page 7 = Priscilla: "It seems certain that the scent is connected to you and your kin"

Alright we know Priscilla is an Awakened, Clare is a HA Claymore, Teresa was a Claymore, and Raki is a human (or possibly-speculatively is not). So, what does this mean?

Claymores and Humans make sense as not being of Priscilla's (Awakeneds') kin.

"..your (Raki's) kin" is Raki a human or something else? Is Priscilla saying that Clare+Teresa+Raki are all of the same kin? What kin would that be then? Claymore? Human? Simply Non-Awakened (Claymore/Human)? Something else? And she (Priscilla) is of Awakened kin obviously.

I thought though that as a HA, Clare (and the other HAs) smelled/tasted more like an Awakened then a Claymore/Human, as Awakened Ophelia spat out the small chunk of Clare's arm she took a bite out of, in disgust at cannabalizing her kin's flesh, instead of the delicacy of human flesh.

5. The Organization has no idea who Priscilla is! WOW!

So, does this suggest that the entire Priscilla vs Teresa, Teresa's death and Priscilla's Awakening, the execution squad (Irene, Priscilla, Sophia, and Noel) and their orders for Teresa's head, Clare, Orsay, Ermita, and Claymore Priscilla, was kept from the Organization's knowledge...

Did Rubel cause all of this to occur, and keep it secret from the Organization? Are Orsay and Ermita then working with Rubel?, as they must of kept it secret as well as they knew of some of it.

Did the Organization never knew that they had a young, new, and powerful Claymore called Priscilla? Was Priscilla Rubel's "secret pet warrior", before he moved onto Clare as his new "secret pet warrior" ?

So when Rubel talked about Priscilla to Clare, the Org knew nothing about Priscilla...

Rubel said a lot of other stuff to Clare and others, which now seems to have NOT been known about by the rest of the Organization!

soooo sooooo sooooo many questions now!!!

I love it, as I've had so many wild theories/speculations on much of this, and some of them seem to be coming true... wooot!

6. Priscilla's power level is indeed so great it resists the "corrosion" or Infection ability of the Destroyer's projectile, and that is how Raki seemingly has been protected, by Priscilla left arm/hand stuck in his back (lol... ouch... ewww!)

7. because Priscilla was "child-regressed" and traveling with Raki, seemingly like two human beings, the Organization had no idea that Priscilla existed.

8. Dae is on to the "spy" Rubel, saying that they have a "mole" among them whom is keeping information secret from them...

he also says that, "rooting out the mole", is not his job... so... who's job then is it?

9. wow. ch 110 confirms that Abyssal Ones are indeed MERELY Awakened rank 1's, so there's nothing special about Isley, Riful, and Luciela, that makes them Abyssal Ones and not any of the other Awakened rank 1's. ALL Awakened rank 1's are Abyssal Ones!

10. Dae: Empress Riful.... LOL... good title laughs...

11. wait... is this a typo? is Dae saying that Riful's older sister is Luciela (which would make Rafaela as the middle aged sister. Riful+Luciela+Rafaela are all sisters?), or instead of "her", it should have been Rafaela's?

12. wow, there's been many rank 1's (whom died without Awakening, maybe Rafaela killed them as the "Assassin of the Organization", or what Eras were they from or are there even more Eras?)

rank 1's:

*Hysteria the Elegant (okay hysteria sounds scary for a name for a rank 1!)
    *Three Armed Licht (WTF! 3 Arms?!)
    *Heavy-Bladed Chloe (sounds powerful, lol)
    *Sistina the Divine Oracle (I presume she's an uber powerful Yoki user...)
    *Roxanne of Love and Hate (that doesn't sound good either as a name, and who gave them much trouble, or was this referencing Teresa of the Faint Smile?)
    *Smiling Teresa (I'm presuming this is just Teresa of the Faint Smile, and not a different Teresa, lol)
    *Lutecia the Universal (okay, I was about to say this is Luciela, but then I remembered that these new rank 1 characters were ones whom did NOT awaken before they died, so this is not Luciela)
    *Cassandra the Dust Eater (I don't even know what to say about her name, except that it can't be good, lol)

13. it seems that there's even more rank 1's too, but the Org doesn't want to list them all to us, lol. Or, is the Black Coat just saying that there's tons of Claymores whom have died?

14. all of these new rank 1's were confirmed dead by that one Black Coat. (it seems that the accusations of who the "mole" is, has begun among them, hehe)

15. black card and purge incidents. it's confirmed again that the Organization intentionally "purges" their no longer "wanted" Claymores.

16. whom the Claymores', who had killed these new rank 1's, status is unknown! Or, this is saying that they don't know how these new dead rank 1's were killed.

17. What area - do they mean a physical area?, or is this just referencing the stuff they're discussion, a "area of thought/knowledge" ?

18. the Organization can't get it straight whether their Claymores were purged or Awakened, LOLOLOLOL

19. Dae is commanded by Rimuto (is that Rimuto?) to find out that the left arm he has, is Priscilla's.

20. wait... if they took the left arm out of Raki, what's going to or is happening to him now?

21. Rubel: "A great pain has returned"

what does he mean, what is this pain?

Priscilla? or more covering up work that he has to do... etc.. ??

22. wait... Dae stays and calls "Rimuto", master Limt (so this isn't Rimuto? or.. is Rimuto and "master Limt" the same person?)

23. what is this plan of Dae's? And why was it officially denied?

24. Dae obviously takes orders from Rimuto?/master Limt, as he seeks permission for his plan and calls him, master Limt.

25. huh? a place that Dae is not aware of, of the Organization being assualted...

wait.. isn't this Miria's attack on the Organization, or something else?

if it's Miria's attack than why does Dae say in an area he's not aware of? does he mean again a physical area, or an "area of thought/jurisdiction" ?

26. HAHA! it seems like Miria's attack in her old Claymore outfit, has tricked Dae into thinking that their Claymores are rebelling agaist them, as well as the traveling mysterious group (the Ghosts)! Dae isn't realizing that Miria was one of the Ghosts. He thinks Miria was a rebelling Claymore, and not part of the mysterious group (the Ghosts), lol!

27. ooooooo !!!!

the plan of Dae's, is making more or similar such beings as the AFs/AEs instead of Claymores.

and it seems from Priscilla's left arm, they can make 3 of these "new AFs/AEs".

28. Rimuto?/master Limt gives permission (secretly it seems) to Dae to go ahead with his plan.

29. oh (CENSORED)! Dae has been keeping all the corpses of the previous rank 1's in his room! that is NOT good!

30. Dae calls rank 1 Claymores = having completely matured strength! how interesting!

31. wow.. 63 normal yoma, 11 ABs, and 7 Claymores between Deneve's group and the Org HQs, lol.

32. so everyone has released their yoki, except for Tabatha!

Tabatha still has her NYS!

33. it seems they have and can take the YSPs in a liquid-medicine form too.

34. Tabatha brags about her distance yoki sensing, lol.

35. Tabatha seems to want to hold her sword for a strange reason or she doesn't realize she's been holding her sowrd this entire time, lol

36. Dietrich says some interesting stuff about the north and south owning the central land, and about the eastern land having mountains in the north.

37. Tabatha senses 4 Claymores on that northern mountain pass though.

1 of them has a large yoki, thus presumably a single digit.

these 4 Claymores are moving towards the Org HQs, and not away from it.

38. Dietrich reveals that these 4 Claymores were the new rank 7's AB hunting squad being recalled back from the north to the Org HQs.

39. Dietrich suggest that they shouldn't go that way

40. Tabatha senses the incoming attack coming upon those 4 Claymores.

she calls their yoki bizzarre

41. the new rank 7, has a new hair style, lol.

this was the rank 7 that took over for Nina (Clarice was on her team) in the north, after Nina's "screw up" getting ambushed and saved by the 7 Ghosts.

the new rank 7 liked Alphonse (the northern land), but the other unknown Claymore doesn't.

42. these 4 Claymores aren't surprised with the man turning into an Awakened.

43. two of the otehr Claymores' names are Nike and Phina

44. the new rank 7 the Winged Anastasia. she can "fly/hover/walk on air" or something

she can't forgive this Awakened man for hurting her friend. who is her friend? what happened to her friend?

45. are these men, impaled by the Destroyer's projectiles, or are they something else... or some other kind of experiment by someone or something else?

46. I'm almost wondering...

are there TWO (rivalling/competing) "Organizations", and when we've been thinking we've always been looking at the same Organization and it's HQs with its members, as being the same single one, when it might in fact have been TWO Organizations, TWO HQs each with their own members?
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 01, 2010 at 02:46 AM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Moie's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chapter 110 Review by HK, My comments on it

half read this as i am extremely fatigued
    2 months of interning and wedding planning and other various things

what caught my eye:

Cassandra the Dust Eater...

another one bites the dust?

on a serious note, that guy keeps the bodies... u know some naruto-esque thing might happen from hearing that. I swear if it does, i'll be mad.

Soil. Can you dig it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just two cents...

Limt and Rimuto are the same...we don't have official names (that I know of), and both of those would have the same hiragana.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have since posting the OP of this thread, received confirmation by someone that they are indeed the same person, and not just happen to look like as exactly the same person, lol.

master Limt = Rimuto

Limt in katakana comes out as Rimuto (or maybe it's vice versa)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 30, 2010 at 02:22 AM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

New Reply