Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The Harry Potter Thread ( Beware of SPOILERS! )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Pevee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Harry Potter Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManSharingan32
    He can go to gain information...
    But if you think he's going to be taking classes and all that...

It would be a waste of a book
    lol
    true, it's not like he's going to pass anyway. I think he would get his training from someone at Hogwart, it's this gut feeling I'm having. But no, he's not going to classes, at least he's not going to be there mentally.
    ...the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short....

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kadodo's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, remember how when Harry went to that fountain with Dumbledore? They went to find something but somebody already took it(forgot the name). Do you guys think it's somebody that we already know or will it be a new character?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

er, i don't think you meant to say luffy, but you're referring to the horcrux and i think it was the locket of ravenclaw. and someone already took it named R.A.B. i'm guessing it'll probably be a new character. i also kind of suspect dumbledore to be not dead because something makes me think he wouldn't be pleading with snape to not kill him, but he was telling snape to stick to the plan or something. i don't know, but when he told malfoy there were ways to hide him i think they'd fake his death
    "Yes Madam, I am [drunk]. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I did not mean to but i modified it. sorry [br]Posted on: December 10, 2006, 08:06:16 PM_________________________________________________you remember what was the goal of finding the horcrux in the first place?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

voldemort split his soul into seven parts, and put 6 of them into things other than his body. harry destroyed his body, dumbledore destroyed another one, i believe it was the ring of slytherin. they identified the locket of ravenclaw and the cup of hufflepuff to be two of the horcruxes and presumable the locket has been dealt with by R.A.B. Voldemort's snake Nagini might be a horcrux they also said. oh yeah, and riddle's diary was a horcrux that harry destroyed. i think that's all of them that have been talked about so far.
    "Yes Madam, I am [drunk]. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jairdan6
    and someone already took it named R.A.B. i'm guessing it'll probably be a new character.
    RAB = Regelus Black (Sirius Black's brother); it's a theory anyway.

credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~

suffer school withdrawal with rb

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

voldemort split his soul into seven parts, and put 6 of them into things other than his body. harry destroyed his body, dumbledore destroyed another one, i believe it was the ring of slytherin. they identified the locket of ravenclaw and the cup of hufflepuff to be two of the horcruxes and presumable the locket has been dealt with by R.A.B. Voldemort's snake Nagini might be a horcrux they also said. oh yeah, and riddle's diary was a horcrux that harry destroyed. i think that's all of them that have been talked about so far.
    @jairdan6: thanks, I'm starting to remember now.
    Quote Originally Posted by snoogen0120
    Did they ever mention that guy?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@kadodo

Sirius does mention his brother to the Order in 5th book. We just know that he joined Voldemort and that he was killed but we don't know how or by whom (his parents believed Voldemort killed him). Regelus (or however you spell it) was a wuss as well and did everything his parents told him to do. I don't remember where I read it but I think he tried to leave the Deatheaters but the only way to leave the group was by death. It's been a while since I read Harry Potter. >.<

I personally think it would make sense that his brother would try to redeem himself by getting rid of the one of the Horcrux. Also, it would be a pain to introduce someone new in the last book; why not use someone who was casually mentioned beforehand?

credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~

suffer school withdrawal with rb

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it will be better to use someone we have heard before as well. R.A.B might someone that we know but just isn't called by R.A.B. Like Snape who was the Half Blood Prince (H.B.P) was not called by that name. So I think it's someone we know but only with a mystery name.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

alright, if you throw in someone pre-existing that means that RAB will need to be an already established character independant of the order of the phoenix. that leaves us with the students, the death eaters, and those in the ministry of magic such as umbridge and scrimgeour. hm... who could it be? i'm not ruling it out, i'm just pointing out that there are few viable persons to be RAB who aren't in the Order of the Phoenix. this is all based on the assumption that the order of the phoenix would collaborate on such an effort to get rid of the horcruxes and one of the members did not merely eliminate one without telling the others.
    &quot;Yes Madam, I am [drunk]. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.&quot;

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure I understand your statement( basically the last sentence). one the members did not merely..... What do you mean by that?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry, what i meant was that "based on the assumption that the order of the phoenix would collaborate on such an effort to get rid of the horcruxes and one of the members did not get rid of a horcrux without telling the others."
    &quot;Yes Madam, I am [drunk]. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.&quot;

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snoogen0120
    What would the "A" be for then?
    But whoever RAB is, I don't think he's the one who would by training Harry.

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry, what i meant was that "based on the assumption that the order of the phoenix would collaborate on such an effort to get rid of the horcruxes and one of the members did not get rid of a horcrux without telling the others."
    you mean to say if one the members of The Order Phoenix did not destroy one of the hocruxes and did not tell Harry about it?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kadodo
    you mean to say if one the members of The Order Phoenix did not destroy one of the hocruxes and did not tell Harry about it?
    I think what he might be trying to say is that RAB cannot be from the Order because he took the horcrux. If he were the member of the Order, he would have told the other members about it, but since he didn't, that means he's not part of the Order.

New Reply
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast