Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: will kishi waste the opportunity to reveal about Sasori?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

will kishi waste the opportunity to reveal about Sasori?

Kishi mustn't kill Sasori like this! let's do something so Kishi shows us a lot of things which missing. He has to show us how he kill the 3rd kazekage,and especially the trouble he had getting into Akatsuki http://www.mangareader.net/93-276-8/...apter-271.html.
    I would also see something other,like when he built himself,Hiruko and his mother . Please Kishi show us how Sasori conquer a nation with the red secret technique.

SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: will kishi waste the opportunity to reveal about Sasori?

Sasori back story would be interesting but would it really add anything to the plot as a whole. He was epic during the Gaara Rescue Arc but delving into his personal history would take time away from the war and from resolving the plot. This late in the series the focus should be the war, Naruto and Sasuke, Kabuto and Madara. The central plot, main characters, and antagonists.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Sasori back story would be interesting but would it really add anything to the plot as a whole. He was epic during the Gaara Rescue Arc but delving into his personal history would take time away from the war and from resolving the plot. This late in the series the focus should be the war, Naruto and Sasuke, Kabuto and Madara. The central plot, main characters, and antagonists.
    yeah i think like you,but if not now when Kishimoto can arrange Sasori's history? a genius like Kishi is surely able to make the story incentrated on Sasori

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to answer the actual question...I think he will waste the opportunity to reveal more about Sasori, if there's anything to reveal...which I don't think is the case here...Sasori showed his mastery, and his character is pretty well-shaped for support cast...also that jutsu IIRC was said to have conquered a country

SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You summed it up well bene, Kishi said enough about Sasori that the character felt better developed than one could expect for a villain who only appeared in a single arc. He didn't show a lot, but that wouldn't really have been necessary. Enough was said that the reader can use their imagination. His past was Chiyo was shown, which was more important since it established him as a villain worth caring about.

It would have been cool if he could to see the red secret technique in action. Not sure why he didn't use it when they captured Gaara, against Sakura, or last week against Konkurou.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    You summed it up well bene, Kishi said enough about Sasori that the character felt better developed than one could expect for a villain who only appeared in a single arc. He didn't show a lot, but that wouldn't really have been necessary. Enough was said that the reader can use their imagination. His past was Chiyo was shown, which was more important since it established him as a villain worth caring about.

It would have been cool if he could to see the red secret technique in action. Not sure why he didn't use it when they captured Gaara, against Sakura, or last week against Konkurou.
    The Red Secret Technique was using himself or maybe that 100 puppet army...
    But I think it's a more general definition of Sasori's style...basically Red Secret Technique is the usage of human puppets, which enables chakra attacks as well...that was Sasori's style, his art, basically his entire arsenal is the Red Secret Technique

The reason why I think this is because Kankuro mentioned his own Black Secret Technique...which doesn't really differ from what he's been doing until now...Sanshuo for defense, Karasu for offense, and the other one for support and capturing...he added Sasori's real body to aid him in offense...the number only counts as skill not new jutsu...

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasori as he was shown had nothing to show. He was a pupetteer without puppets for crying out loud. He was resurrected only to not have a single special technique in the least. Sasori without puppets is nowhere near the level he showed when we did see him fight. He never had a shred of a chance in hell of showing us his stronger techniques. It's like expecting a paraplegic to walk.

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What was even the point of reviving sasori if kabuto did not intend to give him puppets to fight with? The way I see it, he is barely above an ordinary ninja without them. Even if he had a puppet with him, its not like he could have used his stronger techniques. With a human body the limit of puppets a puppeteer can use is 10, one for each finger. How would he have used his 100 pupper army? I dare the entire squad to try and take out sasori had he been as he was when he was alive.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well,Deidara had his clay,maybe Kabuto gave him it. But Sasori now is a person,not a puppet,and he hasn't got the puppets' roll to summon other "humans puppet"
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-271-21...apter-266.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-255-10...apter-250.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-272-19...apter-267.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-277-10...apter-272.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-277-12...apter-272.html.
    Now the only thing Sasori can do is manipulate other puppets,but he can't summon his own and he isn't a puppet(even though he's immortal).
    As for Shin(and i don't know why root's members have now a name like fu,torune,terai,dajimu and tera http://www.mangareader.net/93-277-12...apter-272.html) i'd like to see some characters' history.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this stuff about 3rd Kazekage is totally meaningless for the story and thus didn't have to occur at all. The interesting part about Sasori only were the flashbacks about his tragic childhood, his relation to Chiyo and how the base was founded for his later skills with puppets.
    So, the 3rd Kazekage was just a side note to explain the behaviour of the Sand Village when they first didn't want to search for Gaara, and a cool weapon for Sasori. As a person he's not important at all.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

if Kishi said those facts,it means he want to use them.however,now that Kabuto summoned Chiyo and the previous kages,I think it'd be funny see Sasori's past,that i have always dream to see

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    if Kishi said those facts,it means he want to use them.however,now that Kabuto summoned Chiyo and the previous kages,I think it'd be funny see Sasori's past,that i have always dream to see
    I don't quite get it, most about their relation has been revealed already, don't you think?
    It's known what happened, his developement is plausible, finished.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Not even the problem he had getting into akatsuki?i was sure that he fought against Kisame,because i've ever hoped Kishi showed us his past,and the only who could remembered that was Kisame,but he's died too,so the last member able to shows the battle is...Orochimaru!

Eheh guys,it's funny but i'm sure that Kishi didn't say it meaningless.
    Companies,be careful!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasori has become very weak. Losing to Kankurou so easily.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by topkomputer View Post
    Sasori has become very weak. Losing to Kankurou so easily.
    Sasori didn't have his puppets like Hiruko,the 3rd Kazekage,the 100 masterpieces of the secret red technique and himself,with his poison,his weapons ecc. now he's only a puppeteer,able to control something else with his chakra.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast