Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aizen's Elites vs SS

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen's Elites vs SS

Rules and Conditions:

1. The battle takes place in FKT
    2. Aizen's elites contains WW, Starrk, Ulquiorra, Gin, and Tousen
    3. SS doesn't have Yama
    4. All characters can use what they've shown. Tousen can only use his hollow powers
    5. Everyone is blood-lusted

I think Aizen's elites would win. Starrk could probably take on Shunsui and Ukitake, if their just using shikai. WW and Gin can take on anyone. Ulquiorra and Tousen have a lot of speed and power, as well as high speed regeneration.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; December 05, 2010 at 02:23 AM.

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen's Elites vs SS

Well I'll have to think a bit more about it considering the sheer number of players involved, but for now since SS have the numbers they will eventually win - especially since Soifon and Hitsugaya should have no problem setting up their more powerful Bankai attacks.
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; December 04, 2010 at 10:30 PM.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, massive match ups like this are still incredibly hard to tell anything without guidelines. Virtually anyone can fight anyone and who wins is based on too many factors to easily call. You basically assume who fights who and then base who would win on that.

That being said, Ulquiorra's literally boned against Ukitake, all his attacks are energy based and getting hit with his own lance is going to wreck his day. Tousen is virtually destroyed by Soifon in his uber bug state, and Wonderwiess is so variable that he could literally go from going toe to toe with Unohana to getting WTFPWNT by Komamura.

And I haven't even gone into the most versatile and highest defensive force of the group yet, Byakuya and Hitsugaya. Both of which could potentially take Gin with much less difficulty than Ichigo was having, which in itself wasn't much, and whom together would destroy him.

Which is still not all of them. Outnumbered, out gunned, yeah, the elites don't have much of a chance if the matchups play right. Needs Barragon till SS is really boned. That or Gin has to be able to get some really good sneak attacks in to tip things into their favor.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0
    I think Aizen's elites would win. Starrk could probably take on Shunsui and Ukitake, if their just using shikai.

He most certainly could not. Starrk has no attacks in his repertoire that can overcome Ukitake's defense (Ukitake even tells him that he'd still catch all 1000 cero if he opted to shoot that many).

SS takes the win thanks to greater numbers. Everyone on SS's side splits up into groups of 2 or 3 to take on each of the enemy:

Ukitake vs. Stark (he need only keep him from aiming cero at everyone else. Since he won't touch him, he just holds him off until the other battles are finished)

Byakuya and Hitsugaya vs Gin (as if Byakuya needed the help...lol)

Soi Fon and Komamura vs Tousen (instant regeneration won't save him from a two-hit auto kill)

Mayuri, Kenpachi, and Unohana vs WW (retard doesn't know not to breath the pretty purple smoke, lmao. Kenpachi gets his attention, Mayuri mass-poisons the area, Unohana heals Kenpachi.)

Shunsui vs. Ulquiorra (once Ulq goes Segunda Etappa, the only ones capable of keeping up with him and injuring him would be the senior captains. Shunsui's proven himself against Starrk).

Throw a few VC's in there to act as fodder to set up attacks too. Matsumoto's Haineko makes a good smokescreen, Renji's Bankai could probably block Gin's Kamishininoyari or draw attention with the baboon bone cannon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omiem's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    He most certainly could not. Starrk has no attacks in his repertoire that can overcome Ukitake's defense (Ukitake even tells him that he'd still catch all 1000 cero if he opted to shoot that many).

Ukitake vs. Stark (he need only keep him from aiming cero at everyone else. Since he won't touch him, he just holds him off until the other battles are finished)
    Your forgetting Starrk's wolves.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^That are also energy based, whether they're Cero or not. If it's energy based, it's not getting past Sogyo no Kotowari.

Unless he can lure him to absorb from one direction while being struck from behind by those wolves. But then there's nothing stopping Ukitake from absorbing one, then shunpoing away from the others. He may even be capable of absorbing multiple wolves by waving SNK in the path of multiple wolves/Cero.

As for those wolves leaving Ukitake to attack everyone else far out to handle their own fights... they're on their own, lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The wolves aren't energy based. They're suppose to be pieces of Starrk's soul. If your talking about Ukitake absorbing the explosions themselves, then I can see that as a plausible tactic. But I highly doubt his shikai can absorb souls, unless there's something we don't know about regarding his shikai ability.
    Last edited by Omiem; December 05, 2010 at 12:09 AM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But they ARE energy based. That's why they were mistaken t be Cero by Love. I could understand if they were made of flesh or made of stone or water. That's a whole 'nother story, and Ukitake hasn't shown an ability to absorb solid matter... but those wolves are pieces of Starrk's soul manifested as energy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Love was referring to the explosions as Ceros. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the wolves themselves. Even if for some odd reason that Ukitake can absorb those wolves, what's he gonna do then? Fling it back at Starrk, lol?
    Remember that Starrk controls those wolves, which means he can detonate them whenever he pleases. So when Ukitake absorbs them, he's not gonna return back the fire power since they are still under Starrk's control. His only chance is to absorb the explosions, which isn't really the best idea in my opinion.
    Last edited by Omiem; December 05, 2010 at 01:18 AM.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Omiem View Post
    Love was referring to the explosions as Ceros. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the wolves themselves. Even if for some odd reason that Ukitake can absorb those wolves, what's he gonna do then? Fling it back at Starrk, lol?
    Remember that Starrk controls those wolves, which means he can detonate them whenever he pleases. So when Ukitake absorbs them, he's not gonna return back the fire power since they are still under Starrk's control. His only chance is to absorb the explosions, which isn't really the best idea in my opinion.
    Not to mention he can only absorb things through the tip of one of his swords. What's he going to do if the wolves suddenly come out of the ground and bite his ankle like the did to Love?

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Starrk can take on both shikai Ukitake and Shunsui. Shunsui was about to go bankai because his shikai wasn't enough and Starrk is right. There likely is a limit to how much Ukitake can absorb, because it takes time for Ukitake to absorb something. By the time he would absorb 1 cero the other 99 would hit him. Same principle with the wolves.

WW is even stronger than Starrk and when he's in ressurection form, I doubt anyone from SS can handle him. He has strength and a hierro that can block Yama's sword. He's fast enough to speed blitz Yama and he has a lot of power. I doubt anyone of SS could keep up. Even if they could, I doubt could really keep up. Just barely following him with their eyes. Also who could break his hierro? If his hierro was bypassed would much damage be done to him in his resurrection form? Than he has high speed regeneration.

Ulquiorra can possibly oneshot anybody he faces with Lanza.

Gin could one shot anyone who doesn't know just how fast his bankai is. Tousen could take on Komumura or Kenpachi with his speed and strength.

I changed the rules so everyone is blood-lusted, so WW will use his resurrection and go for the kill quickly.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; December 05, 2010 at 02:25 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=[B]ki0[/B];2205261]
    Quote Quote:
    Starrk can take on both shikai Ukitake and Shunsui.
    if i'm not mistaken didn't Shunsui himself beat Stark with just his shikai?
    by that fact it should obviously go without saying that your theory is pretty flawed

Quote Quote:
    WW is even stronger than Starrk and when he's in ressurection form, I doubt anyone from SS can handle him. He has strength and a hierro that can block Yama's sword. He's fast enough to speed blitz Yama and he has a lot of power. I doubt anyone of SS could keep up. Even if they could, I doubt could really keep up. Just barely following him with their eyes. Also who could break his hierro? If his hierro was bypassed would much damage be done to him in his resurrection form? Than he has high speed regeneration.
    excuss me but what?
    where was it stated or proven that he is Stronger then Stark?
    nowhere as far as i can see.
    and his Hierro is FAR from impressive considering the fact that Yamma pwned him BARE HANDED.
    i'm willing to gurantee that Kenpachi useing Kendo could pull of the same effect.

Quote Quote:
    Ulquiorra can possibly oneshot anybody he faces with Lanza.
    thats a brash statement wouldn't you say?
    he was only the 4th espada and he was 4th for a reason IMO.
    i happen to be 1 of the people who believes that the Segunda didn't turn him godlike.
    his only feats was pwning a Weak Ichigo who only barely managed to be the 6th Espada Grimmjow so in no way had Ulquarra proven that he can 1 shot anybody from SS especially considering the fact he can't even aim the dam thing right.!

Quote Quote:
    Gin could one shot anyone who doesn't know just how fast his bankai is
    we'll considering that Ichigo was able to dodge it i'm willing to bet that very fast Captains like Soifon,Byakuya and Shunsui can immediately adjust and dodge it aswell.

Quote Quote:
    Tousen could take on Komumura or Kenpachi with his speed and strength.
    last i checked Tousen got pwned by Kenpachi with is eye patch on and no Kendo so saying he can pwn Kenpachi AND komumara at this point just because he has a resurrecion is jumping the gun IMO.

face it dude no matter how you look at it this match is really in SS favor
    Last edited by BaddAzzKenpachi74; December 05, 2010 at 12:57 PM.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

19. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    if i'm not mistaken didn't Shunsui himself beat Stark with just his shikai?
    by that fact it should obviously go without saying that your theory is pretty flawed

Think about it. With Starrk's first use of his Cero Metrella, Shunsui was about to go bankai. Shunsui only beat Starrk when he wasn't using his best weapons. It's the same as Hitsugaya, Byakuya, or Komumura fighting with shikai and losing. It doesn't matter if they lose if they don't use their best weapons.

Quote Quote:
    excuss me but what?
    where was it stated or proven that he is Stronger then Stark?
    nowhere as far as i can see.
    and his Hierro is FAR from impressive considering the fact that Yamma pwned him BARE HANDED.
    i'm willing to gurantee that Kenpachi useing Kendo could pull of the same effect.

Yama has an enormous amount of reiastu. Enough to overwhelm Aizen (who has double the reiastu of a captain) in a direct fight. Also Yama has been at the level of a CC for a 1000 years. Kenpachi can't do the same thing as WW. He can't catch Yama's blade with his hands.

Quote Quote:
    thats a brash statement wouldn't you say?
    he was only the 4th espada and he was 4th for a reason IMO.
    i happen to be 1 of the people who believes that the Segunda didn't turn him godlike.
    his only feats was pwning a Weak Ichigo who only barely managed to be the 6th Espada Grimmjow so in no way had Ulquarra proven that he can 1 shot anybody from SS especially considering the fact he can't even aim the dam thing right.!

The size of the explosion from lanza was gigantic. It wouldn't cause that type of explosion without the necessary power behind it. Also his cero was able to cancel out Perfect Hollow Form Ichigo's cero. Ulquiorra must be very powerful. Ishida even noticed that his reiastu was so thick that is can barely be called reiastu and likened it to an ocean.

Quote Quote:
    we'll considering that Ichigo was able to dodge it i'm willing to bet that very fast Captains like Soifon,Byakuya and Shunsui can immediately adjust and dodge it aswell.

Ichigo didn't dodge it because of reflexes, he anticipated it and only because he knew what it does and he knew it's speed from Gin's demonstration. There's no reason to believe the other captains can react to it and without prior knowledge of what it does, the first captain Gin uses it on won't be able to anticipate it. Ichigo likely couldn't truly anticipate Gin's blade, just as a swordsman likely couldn't anticipate where a gunman's bullet would go. Was Gin giving his all to killing Ichigo, IMO it's unlikely.

Quote Quote:
    ast i checked Tousen got pwned by Kenpachi with is eye patch on and no Kendo so saying he can pwn Kenpachi AND komumara at this point just because he has a resurrecion is jumping the gun IMO.

face it dude no matter how you look at it this match is really in SS favor

Tousen could have killed Kenpachi at the beginning if he aimed at the head. Tousen was playing around at the beginning, even going as far as mockingly explaining the ability of his bankai even though he knew Kenpachi couldn't hear him. Tousen was in disbelief that Kenpachi could do so well despite the,fact, Tousen has such a haxx bankai. Tousen is bloodlusted in this fight and his hollow mask increases his speed and power exponentially. With HSR and his resurrection as well he definitely could take on either of them. Neither Kenpachi or Komumura are likely take advantage of Tousen's weakness while he's in resurrection. Both Tousen and Kenpachi are straight up fighters. Tousen could one shot Komumura, than take on Kenpachi.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; December 05, 2010 at 01:41 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Primecut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgive me for being blunt but what is stopping Lord Aizen from soloing the enemy team himself? He already destroyed the SS by himself without even using a bankai. Every time the man has swung his sword a captain has fell. That's canon fact.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't put Aizen on the elites team because it would be unfair.

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast