Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 5

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 5

It doesn't fit timeline at alll ... first Chunin exams ... to get more troops before war wtf? and then Bee knowing Naruto from where? They met at the island and two days later they left and they inster this few months into that what a BS stupid

the worst movie ever ... they should have tried to fit it into actual story
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't Naruto be mad at Konoha 11 for sending him to that prison without telling him that he is on mission. Poor Naruto spend all his time trying to escape that hell cell, and trying to clear his name when they already knew he was innocent.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i really enjoyed watching Naruto series and movies. every scene is very interesting, you gonna laugh for some scenery there. thanks to http://www.otakucastle.com/product_i...ts_id=13184249 i was able to have my own copy of it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

This movie was shit!! It had so much inconsistencies.
    First of all, why did Tsunade sell out Naruto(The Kyuubi's host) to some random prison no one knows nothing about? Didn't she think Akatsuki would take this chance to attack him, take the Kyuubi & kill him?

Basically Tsunade almost killed the Hero of the village...*Sign* so much fail!!

Why didn't Tsunade(the president of Konoha) fight for Naruto's case?

Why didn't anyone defend Naruto by saying some random person may have transformed into Naruto?(The is the biggest WTF momment right here). Ninja's from the age of 5 learn transformation at the academy for crying out loud.

Why didn't that seal on Naruto break when Naruto entered Sage Mode?

Why didn't Tsunade heal Naruto immediately after he got pierced?(He should have dodged that monster's attack in the first place *sign*) Shit!! He could have died but instead she was more worried about some random people.

Why didn't Kyuubi heal that wound Naruto got? He healed Naruto when he got damaged(completely pierced)by Sasuke's chidori.

Why was Killerbee made much weaker than he actually his? Same goes for Naruto(It's hard to believe this is the same guy who fought with Pein) and same goes for Gamabunta.

Konoha sold out Naruto to some random people, risking his life(He was actually close to death -_-).

Tsunade basically gave a big "Fuck You" To Minato, Kushina and many others who fought and died for the sake of Naruto's safety.

I felt like punching the makers of this pathetic movie because they were apparently lacking basic knowledge of Narutoworld.

Worst movie ever!! I rate it 1.5/5.
    Last edited by Kay3795; October 09, 2012 at 05:59 PM.

New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12