Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Zeref Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Official Zeref Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShoobyDooBop View Post
    Yup. I meant Zancrow.

BTW. PPL, what's your opinion about NGDS? Do you kind of hate them? Or think of them as nothing coz they are nothing without the Lacrima?
    i actually find them interesting i dont hate them, they have been a bit like all mean till now but poor guys haha
    i wonder if we'll meet more later on
    maybe zeref is actually one of them only infused with a special lacrima but he seems to be authetic since he fits to me with blacky as a 'mentor' xD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShoobyDooBop's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The only bad thing about NGDS is that they are inferior to the OGDS. They can't improve their Dragon Slaying magic. I remember reading it in Fairy Tail Wiki. Unless they can consume Lacrima according to their elements as drugs or steroids.
    The question is where do they get a Dragon Lacrima... from the remains of a dragon?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe it *dragonizes* your original magic. So its a dragon lachrima on top of your personal magic.

What im saying is that Laxus is a thunder mage with a dragon Lachrima.
    Same for the poison one.

But realy i believe that Zeref (if im correct) will be a original dragonslayer.

Also i believe that original dragonslayers have ablities far beyond the lachrima ones. But that remains to be seen.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

well look at zeref if he really is a dragon slayer he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*keep this going for infinity*aaaay badass powered!

also is not dragon slayer magic a form of forgotten magic, the dragon slayers are yet to reach thier full potential me believes :O

Imagine a half dragon/human fired up Natsu! vs half dragon/human Zeref xD
    well the awakened one not wimpy one haha damn i like Zeref as he is he's so (dare i say it and be pulverized by his reawakened self? yes yes i do) cute xp

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the reason why Zeref know Natsu is bec Natsu Gajeel maybe Wendy 2 are as old as he this is why Gajeel n Natsu couldn't get out of Freed spell those above age 80 +....it's confusing lots of theories can't wait -_-

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Maybe the reason why Zeref know Natsu is bec Natsu Gajeel maybe Wendy 2 are as old as he this is why Gajeel n Natsu couldn't get out of Freed spell those above age 80 +....it's confusing lots of theories can't wait -_-
    it makes no sense though because the 3 were shown as kids in this era at least for wendy with mystogan UNLESS their dragons did some kind of spell on them because Zeref was after them to make them sleep for 400 years or so, then technically they are 80+ ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    it makes no sense though because the 3 were shown as kids in this era at least for wendy with mystogan UNLESS their dragons did some kind of spell on them because Zeref was after them to make them sleep for 400 years or so, then technically they are 80+ ^^
    I know this is why I'm confused but still why Natsu n Gajeel couldn't get out like the others from Freed spell
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    *cough*
    elie from rave
    *cough*

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    *cough*
    elie from rave
    *cough*

If you havnt read rave master and still want to and not get spoiled dont read the spoiler

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

i read rave thats why I mentioned her

(rave spoiler ahead)
    Spoiler show

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets try to stay on topic and take the RAVE comments to the thread that is about discussing Mashima's other work.

Thanks!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Danyell's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking you know... I think that Zeref is dragon slayer as well.

The black dragon Gildarts talked about, is probably his father.

I think all dragon slayers lost their memories or something, and Zeref is the only one who still has them.

That's why Natsu was like... "Wendy, I know that name from somewhere." and later on he found out that she is DS as well.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    I believe it *dragonizes* your original magic. So its a dragon lachrima on top of your personal magic.

What im saying is that Laxus is a thunder mage with a dragon Lachrima.
    Same for the poison one.

But realy i believe that Zeref (if im correct) will be a original dragonslayer.

Also i believe that original dragonslayers have ablities far beyond the lachrima ones. But that remains to be seen.
    i highly, highly doubt that zeref is a dragon slayer. why would zancrow look down on dragon slayers if zeref was one? obviously dragon slayer magic comes from dragons themselves, though why is far beyond my ability to comprehend.

however your theory does seem sound. ones main magic becomes the magic of a dragon when you take in lacchrima. i also see that original dragon slayers are far more pwoerful. lachrima are just imitations. i have a feeling there is something deeper ot dragon slayers than why we see on the surface.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Danyell View Post
    I was thinking you know... I think that Zeref is dragon slayer as well.

The black dragon Gildarts talked about, is probably his father.

I think all dragon slayers lost their memories or something, and Zeref is the only one who still has them.

That's why Natsu was like... "Wendy, I know that name from somewhere." and later on he found out that she is DS as well.
    that wouldn't make a lick of sense. for one thing, natsu was a kid, everyone saw it, and so was wendy. gajeel childhood has yet to be lookd into. all of them were raised by dragons, who mysteioursly disapeared the same time that lucy's momma passed intothe next world. this black dragon......that is a bit of a mystery. who said that all dragons were involved in that raising situation? there are probably others, but who says black dragon was one? but seref is certainly not a draogn slayer. i did think he might be a new dragon slayer at first, somehow the dark kind, but that was before i knew he was the zeref mentioned with a voldemort worthy shudder so many chapters ago.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    oh wait, think you're onto something here... It's a mystery that we never got solved.
    Natsu don't remember Zeref, but what if, Natsu really is from Zeref's time, but lost his old memories, having to regain his magic and way of living?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

its seems funny when everybody think that zeref was a dragon slayer because what dragon slayer purpose is to killing dragon itself that will be ridicolous when zeref was a black dragon slayer because black dragon seems to be human enemy why would the black dragon teach zeref black magic and make him a black dragon slayer ? which mean black dragon teach some human to kill him ? i dont think so, because from what gildartz says that black dragon is completely human enemy.

also when ultear says that zeref is not fully awaken then what about the other dragon slayer ?? is that natsu is not fully awaken also ??? this is not make any sense

for me the closest possibility is all the dragon was the representative or the cursed form for zeref itself which means all zeref magic and personalities where split by 7 creatures called dragon and from that reason the dragon raised a human and teach em their magic to slay the dragon before zeref was awaken.

except for black dragon itself the blackdragon is representative of his darkness and blackmagic form and for this reason the black dragon wasn't raised any black dragon slayer because black dragon itself doesn't have willngness to be killed by the one who called black dragon slayer, this is the fact that there is no black dragon slayer at all.

from what zeref said and he's know natsu well and he said that he wasn't an enemy and ally for everyone and this is same things as "Dragons are intelligent beings that apparently live in solitude not wishing to meddle in human affairs"

also no one ever see the dragon true form and from the 77777 theory and lucy mother died this is make sense that the dragon true form awaken as zeref in nowadays and from what zancrow said that the one of key to awaken zeref is to destroy some island and kill all the people there this is make sense that there is something must be done for zeref awaken and that is not something" but most likely there is some task to complete to break the seal who split zeref in dragon form to zeref nowadays form and from what ultear says there is one more key left which explained why the black dragon still goes arround and explain why zeref is willingly natsu to kill him.

and from what i supposed to be when the dragon raised some orphant to be dragon slayer this is explained that the dragon must be killed to prevent zeref awaken but before they could kill the dragon grimore heart with ultear helps already break the 6 seals which awakening the zeref human form and this is why the dragon suddenly disappeared except for black dragon form which is the last task to do for awakening the real zeref personality.

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast