Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: 8th Underground Prison Avici [Aizen's present location]

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tabaro Foka's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

8th Underground Prison Avici [Aizen's present location]

The only think that we know for Aivici is that Aizen is locked there for 20,000 years.For me Avici is a prison who is the most dengarous place in Soul society.In this prison are the most evil,brutal and strongest enemies of Soul Society gathered during the history.

I found this for the meaning of Avici>

In Buddism, Avīci (Sanskrit and Pali: "without waves"; also transliterated Avichi, Japanese and Chinese language : 無間地獄, むげんじごく and 阿鼻地獄, あびじごく) is the lowest level of the Naraka or "hell" realm, into which the dead who have committed grave misdeeds may be reborn. It is said to be a cube 20,000 yojanas to a side.

People reborn in Avīci generally have committed one or more of the FiveGrave Offenses:
    • Intentionally murdering one's father
    • Intentionally murdering one's mother
    • Killing an Arthat (enlightened being)
    • Shedding the blood of a Buddah
    • Creating a shism within the Sangha, the community of Buddhist monks and nuns.
    Buddhism teaches that rebirth into Naraka is temporary, while the offending being works off the karma they performed. Similarly, rebirth into Avīci hell is not eternal. However, suffering in Avīci is the longest of all the levels of hell, by some accounts over 10 years long. Some sutras state that rebirth in Avīci will be for innumerable kalpas (eons). When the offending being passes away after one kalpa, he is again reborn in the same place, undergoing suffering for another kalpa, and on and on until he has exhausted his bad karma . For this reason, Avīci hell is also known as the "non-stop way" (無間道).
    Nichiren famously wrote that Buddhist monks who questioned the daimoku would be sent to the Avici hell for heresy. Outside of Nichiren, it is extremely rare for a Buddhist monk to condemn anyone to Avici hell.

Avici is the lowest from the 8 level of Naraka.Naraka is usually translated into English as "hell". From Bleach manga we know Aizen is too in this 8 level of this prison.Well simply Avici prison is not in hell but is the darkest place in Soul Society.May be this prison is in another dimension like the Royal Realm to isolate this prisoners.

If you think a little actually Avici is similar to Impel Down in One Piece.They both have levels Impel Down have 13 and Avici 8.I think too Avici will have a strong guards to keep this prisoners on their places.May be even some of the guard will be on captain level.This look logical if you have prisoners from hight level to have and guards too,right?

My theory is that Aizen will espace from there and will recruit the strongest in this prison levels.There is a possibility somenone in Avici to be even more stronger then Aizen.What we know about Soul society story and the people or things that they were fought in history?The answer is almost nothing.We don't know anything about their past enemies and what the hell is locked there.

It will be really cool to see this characters there.If Aizen or another stronger from him make a group against Soul Society.This group will be totally badass.The best from the best villians vs all good characters for the final fight.This will be really epic.I smell dead captains...for fist time XD
    Last edited by Tabaro Foka; December 10, 2010 at 07:09 AM.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No Trust Re: 8th Underground Prison Avici[most dangerous place in Soul Society]

Or Kubo could just Gainax the thing. You have some good ideas but I doubt Kubo has the tact.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 8th Underground Prison Avici[most dangerous place in Soul Society]

Well honestly I want to see this prison and who else is there. Maybe in the future we will see what aizen has to do down there. But if kubo ever showed aizen in aveci it would prob mean he will return and I hope kubo doesn't do that. But maybe it would work.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 8th Underground Prison Avici[most dangerous place in Soul Society]

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    Or Kubo could just Gainax the thing. You have some good ideas but I doubt Kubo has the tact.
    I hope Kubo at least to do something like my theory.It will be stupid if he don't unlock some cool evil characters there.

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    Well honestly I want to see this prison and who else is there. Maybe in the future we will see what aizen has to do down there. But if kubo ever showed aizen in aveci it would prob mean he will return and I hope kubo doesn't do that. But maybe it would work.
    Of coure we will see Aizen there.I don't see Aizen locked there for 20 000 years.Avici have a good potencial for powerfull characters pls Kubo don't screwed us.
    Last edited by Tabaro Foka; December 10, 2010 at 07:17 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 8th Underground Prison Avici[Aizen present location]

well aizen did try to

Killing an Arthat (enlightened being)

of the SK..so he does belong there really

but i dont think Aizen is gona be part of Bleach for a lonnnnngggggggggg time...
    Last edited by Hystzen; December 10, 2010 at 08:19 PM.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hystzen View Post
    well aizen did try to

Killing an Arthat (enlightened being)

of the SK..so he does belong there really

but i dont think Aizen is gona be part of Bleach for a lonnnnngggggggggg time...
    Yes but he will appear again.We still have to see his bankai.And probably his new pals.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member landundersea's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

personally, i would like aizen to reappear and kubo to show some hell villains, although i think that's the point of the latest movie. it is possible we really don't get to see anything else from this realm.

i do have a feeling we might have seen the last of aizen after his defeat and pretty much complete mental collapse not to mention he got a fairly badass moment in his trial, reiatsuing one of the judges

oh, well.... it seems like his actions will have long term effects and ryuken might step in as the intelligent guy with the nasty character, helping the 'good' ones (hopefully doing some serious damage instead of receiving it like some other members of his family.... and i mean that in the most innocent of manners)
    ~ No matter how fast Light travels, it finds the Darkness has always gotten there first and is waiting for it.

~ Joel: Wednesday, do you think someday you might want to get married and have kids?
    Wednesday: No.
    Joel: But what if you met just the right man, who worshiped and adored you, who'd do anything you say, who'd be your devoted slave? Then what would you do?
    Wednesday: I'd pity him.

New Reply