Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there will now be a new fourth Emperor, if yes, who?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaoneLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think is the new Emperor?

Oda put one over on us all, when we thought we had an idea about the one piece world he gave us a 2 year time skip now we have more questions than answers. No one knows what the supernovas did, no one knows what the marines did, and no one knows what the Yonkou's did during that time. The marines made moves after Whitebeard died we have proof because they are spread so thin plus we saw Akainu going after Blackbeard himself. We saw X drake go after Kaidou's territory who knows the ramifications of that, one might be dead by now. But I feel that BB got that spot that WB lost and also I think Kidd did some damage as well so he might have made a fifth spot for all we know.
    So to really answer your question I'm sure BB is the new emperor because of his knowledge of the seas, WB's old crew can't handle him anymore he is wayyy too strong now.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackbeard for sure.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner zoobear's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoneLobo View Post
    Exactly. This should be in the general One Piece section ( http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47 )... would be nice if a Mod or an Admin could move this

Oh, and topic related: I do not think that there is a fourth emperor. It is probably just the old three and BB trying to smash them... but I would not go that far and call him an emperor. Besides that, Debu said it all^^
    Uhh, yeah you are probably right, but at first I put this in Tree of Knowledge, and it clearly says that you shouldn't be discussing any predictions or recent chapters. So I re-posted it here, because there are predictions and information from recent chapters being brought up. So i'm confused :S

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    Why is this topic here in spoilers?

Shouldn't this be on another thread?

I'm a noob, thats why it was in the spoilers thread hahahaha.
    Last edited by zoobear; December 14, 2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Uzumaki Naruto-Monkey D. Luffy-Kurosaki Ichigo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure there will be a "replacement" yonkou. That was a unique situation in itself... So there might not be another...

If there's to be another Yonkou... BB for sure..
    It's not really even a question IMO.

Nice to see this thread where it belongs.....

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleackbeard or Marco the Phönix.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, since I did put it into the wrong forum, how would I move it to a different forum? I know its in the right place now, but for future reference, if I mess up again lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoobear View Post
    Yeah, since I did put it into the wrong forum, how would I move it to a different forum? I know its in the right place now, but for future reference, if I mess up again lol.

Just read the descriptions on the forums

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally don't thing BB will be part of the Younkou now. I think it will be someone completely unexpected, like Buggy.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner karamm's Avatar
    Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope it's not Blackbeard. 2 years isnt that long of a period for him to be one of the Yonkou. So, im guessing it's some random pirate we've never heard of before, it's not like there arent any strong pirates left out there.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoobear View Post
    I personally don't thing BB will be part of the Younkou now. I think it will be someone completely unexpected, like Buggy.
    I can see Buggy more as a Shichibukai than a Yonkou/Emperor tbh.

I would like to either keep the number of Yonkou at three or make it five. Four just ain't right to me. This is, off course, the rampaging era so I would expect more divisions within the NW in regards to territorial factions, etc. I don't believe WB's territory was the only parts of the NW at risk; prior to the time skip and after. It'll be interesting to learn what actually has happened to the balance within the pirate "hierarchy" if you like.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Spaceman-Spiff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do you think there will now be a new fourth Emperor, if yes, who?

Buggy.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that there is a new Yonkou in the New World. I better think that the new Whitebeard Pirates are fighting against another pirate crew for the control of Whitebeard's territories, so that there will be two half-Yonkou crews. After all, Oda said that we would see Marco again and I am pretty sure they came back to some of their old territories as Whitebeard asked them.

I first thought that this opposite crew fighting the new Whitebeard Pirates would be the Blackbeard Pirates but it does not make any sense. The first reason is that they are not aiming for the Yonkou title but for the Pirate King title, so they better have to advance in their travel to discover new things, and not to stay to protect and control territories.

The second reason is that I believe the Blackbeard Pirates will be the final pirate opponents of the Strawhat Pirates, so they have to be better than the current Yonkou crews. As the opposite pirate crew will be an half-Yonkou crew, it does not fit the plot at all. To me, the "Marco arc" will actually be a pre-Yonkou battle in order to make the Strawhats be ready to fight a true Yonkou, who I think will be Kaido.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

People, people, I don't mind all the speculation, but you have to remember one thing: this is Oda we're talking about. You can never be sure about anything. You may be certain of some things in the curent chapter only to be surprised by a plot-twist in the next one. So yeah, Blackbeard might be the new Emperor considering the power he took from Whitebeard and the new crewmembers, but he may also still be fighting for the seat even after 2 years. Until Oda shows us what the hell happened in these 2 years we wont know anything. I just hope in the next chapters either Hacchi or Jinbe sheds some light on what is going on in the world.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

yep yep!like you all stated it is possible that BB is the new yankou and i agree with you but come on i honestly don't get how enel got into this conversation ...we never heard from him ever since and it's not like he was that strong anyway and he can't win against luffy since he's a gomu so it would be kinda absurd that he would be the next yankou IMO
    another candidate could be marco 'cause he really is strong and even the elders from the WG acknowleged him to be able to stop BB if he caused an uproar so yeah i think he is the best option to be the next yankou

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Evil Strawhats's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Marco will be the fourth emperor. After Whitebeard dead he is the strongest Member of the former Whitebeard pirates. It seemed even Shanks respected him,Marco controls a Mystical zoan Fruit which works like a Logia. He could control a few of Whitebeards former Territories. A strong pirate crew like Whitebeards won`t just disappear after their captains dead...

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast