Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tyki & Neah - What was/is their relation?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clamche's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tyki & Neah - What was/is their relation?

Well Tikki was hanging with those poor guys when Allen first met him so I guess Tikki has been a poor guy working hard for living. Cyril is a rich guy so I've always thought that their brotherhood is only Noah. By the way my theory is that Tiki is Mana's son and grew up as an orphan with the other two guys and the kid Eez ( or whatever his name was) and looks like his uncle the 14th.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Tyki seems pretty eccentric, so he could have been working and spending time with the poor guys just for kicks. I always assumed Tyki and Cyril were blood by human means. It would be weird for their brotherhood to be exaggerated the way it is if they were only brothers by Noah relations... Since all the Noahs are considered brothers/sisters.

I don't think Neah and Tyki are brothers, simply because Tyki would have to be much older. Then again... Becoming a Noah stops the aging process. Does anyone know exactly how long ago Tyki became a Noah?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aracely's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about whether Cyril and Tyki are blood brothers. They could be...but probably only half brothers. They have different surnames, after all, and seem to have had totally different upbringings.

With the way the Noahs treat each other, it's too difficult to tell for certain if they're blood relatives. Plus, it's obvious that Cyril is the person the Earl uses as a convenient person for dumping Noahs without any family ties on. Cyril adopted Road, but he was also forced by the Earl to adopt Wisely too, since Wisely was homeless and had no family. Assuming that Tyki was an orphaned drifter, it wouldn't be at all strange for the Earl to get Tyki to pose as Cyril's brother. I don't think the relationship between them was particularly exaggerated, but still, my guess is they're not related but are pretending to be.

Quote Originally Posted by clamche View Post
    By the way my theory is that Tiki is Mana's son and grew up as an orphan with the other two guys and the kid Eez ( or whatever his name was) and looks like his uncle the 14th.
    Same! Though I suppose Tyki could have met his human friends later on. If Mana is Tyki's dad, he's probably lucky he wasn't raised with him, given how crazy Reverse 3 revealed Mana to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Becoming a Noah stops the aging process.
    That's only fanon, isn't it? There was never a point in the manga where it said that becoming a Noah makes people age slower or stop aging (...was there?). I mean, it's possible...but I don't think that's something we've been told or shown to a point where we can say it's canon. Road is shown not to age, but she's not the same as the other Noahs, since her body isn't her real body, so we can't use that as a basis for saying Noahs don't age.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aracely View Post
    That's only fanon, isn't it? There was never a point in the manga where it said that becoming a Noah makes people age slower or stop aging (...was there?). I mean, it's possible...but I don't think that's something we've been told or shown to a point where we can say it's canon. Road is shown not to age, but she's not the same as the other Noahs, since her body isn't her real body, so we can't use that as a basis for saying Noahs don't age.
    In the Ark Arc, when the Earl is dragging Skin and Tyki away, he states that 'they have gotten heavier' this actually suggest that they do age. Plus, Road strikes me as someone who doesn't like how old people look, so she probably continous to look like her 13-year-old-self, cuz it's prettier!
    idk.

I woke up with a theory that Neah was originally the Noah of love (not destruction, i'll say why later on) and since all that murder n' stuff happened, the Earl decided to keep an eye on Tyki, since his pleasure is close to love. At the same time, Neah renamed himself to noah of destruc, cuz his love hurt Mana, and the Noah.
    Basically, the Noah are confused in their own emotions.
    Go figure. xD

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

That makes sense. If the Noah DO age, then there's absolutely no way that Tyki and Neah are brothers. The time difference wouldn't match up.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andrea1chan View Post
    Neah did die 35 years ago and tyki is 26(acording to wiki) so the age is the only problem cuz we don't know how old Neah was when he died.
    But it is stil posible for a connection, Tyki could be Neah younger cousin cuz we do not know Neah's family other than Mana.
    Neah and Tyki are pretty much alike so it is possible to be a even closer connection.

my engrish
    Ok this part is bugging me,
    How can it be that Neah died, after he putted his memory in Allen when Allen was a baby?
    http://www.mangareader.net/210-15258...apter-167.html
    If you look at it like this, then Neah should have died 15/16 years ago.

Not only that, where is said that Neah died 35 years ago? It's only said that the Noahs took 35 years to reborn.

If Neah died 15/16 years ago, than he could be Tyki's/Allens dad (Neah looks like a mix of Tyki and Allen, soooo.... nah it just sounds cool if Allen and Tyki where siblings x3)
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aracely's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I know, we were never told outright when Neah died. But there are some clues.

Neah can't have died the full 35 years ago before current canon, unless Hoshino is pulling a fast one on us and/or Mana gave incorrect information to Allen in Reverse 3. Because according to what Mana said in Reverse 3, Neah should at the earliest possible estimate still have been alive 26 years before the current canon.

See, in Reverse 3, when Allen was around 7, Mana talked about how he had woken up one day 17 years before then for the first time (...somehow...), and how after that he and his brother were on the run from the Earl, and he and his brother got separated. This probably means that Neah was killed and Mana couldn't accept it and lost his mind the way that Cross said.

Mana isn't the most reliable source, but there's a good chance that he really was on the run with the (living) 14th at some point during the time frame he said he was, even though he was almost certainly delusional about simply being separated from a still-living 14th.

...Needless to say, if the 14th really did die the full 26 years ago, that still doesn't explain how Allen got his memory. But there might have been a way of transferring it. Or maybe he really did live up until 16 years or so before current canon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

So we can't say that Cross stament can be trusted
    (Cuz, he said that Neah died after the memory transfer *points at the link in my earlier post*) even his statement about Mana being with Neah until the moment Neah died could be..... "false" because Mana would have seen the transfer and would have kept Allen with him if this was true.

Mana's stament can't be trusted either, he's so confused and everthing that he lost track of things.

I doubt the Earl's (if he will tell it sometime) could be 100% trusted, since he failed to notice the memory transer. (I'm sure he would have kept an eye on Allen if he noticed it) and this means that the Earl wasn't there when Neah died and thus Neah could have lived a bit longer.

So the only one who can give us the correct information is Neah....
    I'm sure Neah is so kind to tell us.. someday... in an inner conversation with Allen... mayebe....hopefully xD
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I understood that only Neah, Road and the Earl survived the battles 35 years ago after reading the chapters.
    Cross said that Neah and Mana had to run away constantly from the Noahs till the day that they finally killed Neah.

This Mana losing his memory or going crazy is bothering me. I think Neah can modified people's memories cause the Noahs memories were also changed, and i think he modified Mana's memories from the time he became Noah till his death. That besides the implantation in Allen.

While re-reading chapters, i saw that the image of Mana and Neah holding hands showed a long-haired boy with same hairstyle as Tyki. And that was supposed to be Mana. Pitty it only shows their back.
    Last edited by Asclepius; December 29, 2010 at 06:06 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2