Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to The Bleach Tournament!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you can discuss all things relevant to this tournament. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the tournament rules here.

We shall update the first post with the pertinent things to discuss:

Current Discussion Agenda

Prediction of the tournament winner

The tournament is soon to begin! Now that you know who is going to face whom, why not offer your thoughts on who's going to win it all? It should be interesting to see who is favored to win it all and who actually does win.

Thoughts about the tournament combatants

There are plenty of characters in Bleach, and unfortunately, not all of them could make it into the tournament. How do you feel about the characters we have selected? Are there characters that you would have included that were not and how do you think those characters would have done?

Fan art submissions

Thank you to everyone who submitted fan art to be used in the banners! Be sure to marvel at the love art provided by your peers as each battle ensues!

*Enjoy and let the discussions about the Bleach Tournament commence!*

Bleach Tournament Information

Spoiler: Summary of Voting Results show

Spoiler: List of Combatants and Their Credited Fan-Art show

Spoiler: About the Bleach Tournament show

Spoiler: The Structure of the Bleach Tournament show

Spoiler: The Bracket and Results (credits to vintagemistakes) show

Spoiler: The Schedule show

Spoiler: Other Important Information show

---
    Last edited by Darjaille; November 06, 2011 at 01:33 PM.

2. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread

we have yamma

i mean yamma is basic god like even with 2 or more oppentants againsnt him and a limiter ..

Aizen could been included by having the no hougyoku regen and start fight not under KS to make it fair so get why he there.

we also have ukitake who has only just redirected 2 ceros we know nothing bout him.

i would have not included the top 4 of yamma,shunsui,ukitake and unohana as we still very vague on what they can do in a fight..only have to look in the battle threads now to see all trouble is caused by ukitake and shunsui .

like how captain levels fight 2 people that is fair in some fights not all of them.

i mean ukitake vs omedea and chad is a cake walk for ukitake
    Last edited by Hystzen; December 25, 2010 at 09:23 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hystzen View Post
    we have yamma

i mean yamma is basic god like even with 2 or more oppentants againsnt him and a limiter ..

Aizen could been included by having the no hougyoku regen and start fight not under KS to make it fair so get why he there.

we also have ukitake who has only just redirected 2 ceros we know nothing bout him.

i would have not included the top 4 of yamma,shunsui,ukitake and unohana as we still very vague on what they can do in a fight..only have to look in the battle threads now to see all trouble is caused by ukitake and shunsui .

like how captain levels fight 2 people that is fair in some fights not all of them.

i mean ukitake vs omedea and chad is a cake walk for ukitake
    Yeah, I agree that Yamamoto should have been left out. Don't really care about Shunsui, Juushirou, and Retsu, as there's at least 5 on that list that could beat those three. I think as it stands Yamamoto will win. If he's taken out somehow, the victor should be Shinji, as none of the other characters have what it takes to defeat sakanade.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

What version of Ichigo and Aizen are in the tournament? Can Tessai use his S/T kido? Are personalities and characters tendencies taken into account?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So far we are thinking to cap only two characters, Aizen and Ichigo. Aizen will participate in the tournament without Hogyoku embedded in him. And Ichigo without Final GT form.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with those that say Yamamoto should have been left out. And we can limit Aizen to his sealed sword+kido. Also IMO Yoruichi's steel gloves, Urahara's reiatsu cuffs, Mayuri's superhuman drug & fake organs should have been left out.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    I agree with those that say Yamamoto should have been left out. And we can limit Aizen to his sealed sword+kido. Also IMO Yoruichi's steel gloves, Urahara's reiatsu cuffs, Mayuri's superhuman drug & fake organs should have been left out.
    Urahara's reiastu cuffs is a technique he invented, Its not a invention.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Urahara's reiastu cuffs is a technique he invented, Its not a invention.
    I checked it out, it seems to be a kidou technique (for some reason I thought they were physical cuffs), it can stay.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

looking at table..then ichigo is out first round

i mean Stark and Mayuri

Stark is elite captain level espada..he struggled 1 on 1 never mind with mayuri as back up.

kenpachi vs nel and harribel

how come the top 3 elite espada are in pairs. they can handle most people on there own..

i mean barragan should cakewalk this tournament with his respira

only just noticed

BUT ISSHIN IS IN THIS?...all he done is used a sealed sword..we know nothing about his skill in battle

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Yeah, I agree that Yamamoto should have been left out. Don't really care about Shunsui, Juushirou, and Retsu, as there's at least 5 on that list that could beat those three. I think as it stands Yamamoto will win. If he's taken out somehow, the victor should be Shinji, as none of the other characters have what it takes to defeat sakanade.
    but shinji first match has both Kensei and Grimmjow..that is dangerous combo..even with a skanade mask rush combo he gota cope with kensei wind bankai
    Last edited by Hystzen; December 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking of donating xD a few fanart pieces for this up and coming tournament but I'm just wondering...

What's the maximum size for these fanart pictures? Both in terms of file size and dimensions?

Or will you guys simply downsize the pieces anyway?

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

would mind hearing rules on the fanart....i got a few Bleach drawings on laptop drive..got grimmjow x2 ,byakuya and Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hystzen View Post
    but shinji first match has both Kensei and Grimmjow..that is dangerous combo..even with a skanade mask rush combo he gota cope with kensei wind bankai
    I don't think that's how it works. Shinji's first fight is the victor of the Kensei/Grimmjow fight—which should obviously be Kensei.

Then we have Kensei vs. Shinji, and while Kensei's bankai could be a threat, it has no feats yet. So judging by shikai Tachikaze, Shinji wins. His next opponent after that would be Nel, Harribel, or Kenpachi. All of which he would godstomp.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    I agree with you for the most part. Although I do personally feel that a fight between Kisuke and Shinji could probably go either way. I believe that not even Kisuke could beat sakanade in close quarters combat;however, I think that Kisuke would still have a good chance in a fight against Shinji (Kisuke would try to avoid a direct CQC fight with Shinji though...). Likewise, I do think that shinji does have a good chance against Kisuke...since Shinji should definitely have the advantage in close combat and he likely has some advantage in power as well, particularly considering shikai + Mask. Although raw power isn't Kisuke's deadliest aspect. It's Kisuke's extremely high intellect, his very versatile shikai which provides both defense and offense, his inventions such as portable gigai, sealing kidou techniques that he developed himself, as well as his kidou mastery, in general, which he has actually displayed in the manga...that really make him a very dangerous individual. Then again, Shinji does have extremely powerful ceros too, which Kisuke must avoid at all cost because those would certainly hurt...to say the least. I could discuss Shinji's and Kisuke's abilities further, but I should probably just stop here.

I think both Shinji and Kisuke have abilities that could allow them to take the other out. And they're definitely among the most powerful/dangerous in this tournament.
    Last edited by Jackk; December 26, 2010 at 09:59 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

how do the fight's occur? How does a char win? By votes?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

@Fanart: Yes the picture can be resized accordingly. As such there are no rules for it except:
    • Should be your own creation
    • Should not contain explicit contents

Can't remember any other, if I do I will let you guys know.

@awerey : Each battle thread will have a poll. You can vote for the character you think should win and state why your opinion as well, as why you think that character will win over the other. On the basis of casted votes, the one with more votes will move on to the next Round.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; December 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast