Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread

Really nice work guys, I totally love it. Thank you and keep them coming. I will add them in the opening post.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; December 30, 2010 at 11:18 PM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Here's my submission for contestant no. 39 Ulquiorra Cifer:

Spoiler show

I’m hoping to submit something for Ukitake, Kurotsuchi, Shuhei and Mashiro but I’m kinda short on time atm. So if anyone beats me to it ()…I’ll just have to wait and see what else is available at a later date.
    im doing a mayuri kurotsuchi at moment pain in ass to colour but nearly there.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No worries.

Continue as you were, hyst.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri

Spoiler show

quick sketch of Kensei Muguruma

Spoiler show

Added ~igotthegoods

Sado Yasutora or Chad not Chad Yasutora like you put on combantant list
    Spoiler show

Added. Also, I changed Chad's name to 'Sado Yasutora aka Chad' ~igotthegoods

anybody doing ichigo ?

i might have time to do few more then have to do get back to uni work
    Last edited by igotthegoods; January 04, 2011 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly...nope, and don't forget we have Ichigo with mask only, no Final GT form. And very nice work I must say.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    If I remember correctly...nope, and don't forget we have Ichigo with mask only, no Final GT form. And very nice work I must say.
    Can you clarify on this ? Ichigo has his Dangai traning but can't access his FGT form? Or you whanted to say its Ichigo before his Dangai training ? I just whant to be sure because personaly i think that Ichigo (no mask) and just in his Bankai form after the Dangai training could clear about all those people at oance. He learned how to compress his reiatsu or something in a new level of Bankai. So this would be included in Ichigo with only mask and no FGT mode.
    Also can he go full hollow like in his fight with Ulquiorra (perhaps some people are going to find ways for this to happen).
    Also does he have acces to the knowledge he had from his training in Dangai even if he does not have access to those powers ? Somehow i think he is wiser now.
    Thanks!
    PS.Can't w8 for the thing to start

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Can you clarify on this ? Ichigo has his Dangai traning but can't access his FGT form? Or you whanted to say its Ichigo before his Dangai training ? I just whant to be sure because personaly i think that Ichigo (no mask) and just in his Bankai form after the Dangai training could clear about all those people at oance. He learned how to compress his reiatsu or something in a new level of Bankai. So this would be included in Ichigo with only mask and no FGT mode.
    Also can he go full hollow like in his fight with Ulquiorra (perhaps some people are going to find ways for this to happen).
    Also does he have acces to the knowledge he had from his training in Dangai even if he does not have access to those powers ? Somehow i think he is wiser now.
    Thanks!
    PS.Can't w8 for the thing to start
    its normal vizard ichigo..ichigo that came back to KT after ulqurioa fight.

i dont want full hollow as hated full hollow ichigo idea was dumb..plus looking at movie all do is cut horn and he comes out of it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hystzen View Post
    its normal vizard ichigo..ichigo that came back to KT after ulqurioa fight.

i dont want full hollow as hated full hollow ichigo idea was dumb..plus looking at movie all do is cut horn and he comes out of it.
    I am not sure its just that. Ichigo was in the middle of releasing a ciero when that happened. Perhaps it backfired in his face or something.
    PS. The idea of a "hated full hollow Ichigo" was included in the story since he got his shinigami powers (after losing those from Rukia). Oh and like it or not those are part of his powers (i for one loved his fight vs Ulquiorra as full hollow Ichi).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do Mayuri and Starkk get to use Nemu and Lilynette?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by igotthegoods View Post
    Well, since daichi383 posted his intention to draw Byakuya first, it is only fair that he is given first "dibs" as it were. But of course, we will keep Hyst's submission in mind as well.
    always first dibs? is that the criteria for choosing the fanart? :P

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    Do Mayuri and Starkk get to use Nemu and Lilynette?
    Well this is a good question but they are two different situations. Starkk and Lilynette are one being in a sense because they cannot reach their power if they are not together. Nemu on the other hand is a seperate being from Mayuri, even though shes almost like a tool, she is a different person that isn't essential to Mayuri's abilities so she is not included for Mayuri's fights. Lilynette on the other hand is technically part of Starrk and is necessary for his fights.

As for Ichigo, my understanding is that its every ability as Ichigo's disposal up until right before he entered into the dangai to train for FGT. This means that the Ichigonator state is a possibility, but again it needs to be remembered how situational the setting needs to be in order for him to reach that. Its definately something to consider in making your decisions for a matchup he will be in but I do not believe it would be a gamebreaker like the FGT would have been. So to answer this it is Vaizard Ichigo but no FGT (including his training in the Dangai for it). Everything right before entering the dangai is allowed for Ichigo.

I hope this helps. Anymore questions feel free to ask, thats one of the reasons why this thread is made in the first place.
    Last edited by Arrogance; January 06, 2011 at 12:03 AM.

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see your point, but Mayuri did make Nemu, and has never had a fight without her assistance. And Ukitake still considered Starkk and Lilynette to be 2 beings.

I guess it doesn't matter anyways, since Starkk will mop the floor with Mayuri regardless of whether or not Nemu is present.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    I see your point, but Mayuri did make Nemu, and has never had a fight without her assistance. And Ukitake still considered Starkk and Lilynette to be 2 beings.

I guess it doesn't matter anyways, since Starkk will mop the floor with Mayuri regardless of whether or not Nemu is present.
    Well the thing is Starrk and Lilynette truly are one being, but two personalities maybe? Its a hard concept and I get it but its important to realize the difference lies in one person reaching their true potential and Starrk needs Lilynette for his Resurrecion to even be possible and that is something essential. Nemu is not something essential to Mayuri's abilities. If anything she exits because of his intellect and he's used her but thats just how he manifests his intelligence. His power isn't dependent on her being around like Starrk needs to be with Lillynette.

This is a good question so don't be afraid to ask anymore. Its better to sort everything out now than later .

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Stark and Lilly are not only part of one-being but Stark need to unite with Lilly to reach his pinnacle of strength (resurrection). Whereas, Mayuri does not require Nemu for his bankai or any special attack. And Nemu was a not a part of Mayuri like Lilly and Stark. I hope what Arro said above and with my 2 cents, there is no confusion .

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by decadoh View Post
    always first dibs? is that the criteria for choosing the fanart? :P
    Hmm, basically. At least whoever posts their intentions first should get first shot at it (but if they never end up posting the art or the one they submit is inappropriate or unacceptable for some other reason, it would go to the next person). We have 48 characters in total, so there are plenty to choose from. I'd rather let everyone choose someone different rather than having a bunch of people competing for the same character. More variety.
    Last edited by igotthegoods; January 06, 2011 at 02:30 AM.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast