Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: karin's bite no jutsu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb karin's bite no jutsu

first and foremost,i have to credit megapithicanthrope for his thread...it set off a light in my head.

to get to the point short and sweet...
    what do you guys think about the affect karin's blood/dna has on sasuke...
    could this be his path to rinnegan...the introduction of senju/uzumaki dna.

i think madara set this up by saying how he obtained his rinnegan...via hashirama's dna.
    what about you guys...

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: karin's bite no jutsu

Lol, I can totally see Kishimoto pulling something like that.
    Like Naruto obtaining the Rin'negan because he took Sasuke's dna when they kissed it is foreshadowed when, in the bijuu's meeting, Kyuubi reminded Naruto of his kiss with Sasuke.
    I called it.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: karin's bite no jutsu

she may just be our slug sage...her powers to heal are alot like katsuya...plus she was an important specimen of oro's.
    somethings brewing with this sage shit...uzumaki/senju dna shit...
    i'm quite sure sasuke is in fact affected by it now or will be later...

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

My theory about Karin: She's is an ingredient which escaped from the Gourmet-World and somehow got into the Narutoverse. If you eat her your gourmet-cells are going to react and you become the Rikudou Sennin.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    she may just be our slug sage...her powers to heal are alot like katsuya...plus she was an important specimen of oro's.
    somethings brewing with this sage shit...uzumaki/senju dna shit...
    i'm quite sure sasuke is in fact affected by it now or will be later...
    what a waste of perfectly good uzumaki blood, letting people bite into her like that

it'd be nice to see if sasuke and naruto both get rikudou powers, and it's revealed to be from a kiss between them

that would be lol

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nice,I didn't think about that,anyway I doubt that will be the reason to give sasuke the rinnegan. Actually,sasuke already received Zetsu's chakra (together with Mei's) so that might have given him hashirama's chakra...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    nice,I didn't think about that,anyway I doubt that will be the reason to give sasuke the rinnegan. Actually,sasuke already received Zetsu's chakra (together with Mei's) so that might have given him hashirama's chakra...
    We don't know that Mei is an Uzumaki (I don't think she is, her hair is definitely far closer to brown than it is to red).

I always thought that in a final act of desperation as it looks as though their fight will end with Naruto's victory, Sasuke would lunge for Naruto like a rabid canine and sink his teeth into his hand, giving birth to the Rinnegan once again. The irony being that the Rinnegan was reborn through such pathetic means.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    first and foremost,i have to credit megapithicanthrope for his thread...it set off a light in my head.

to get to the point short and sweet...
    what do you guys think about the affect karin's blood/dna has on sasuke...
    could this be his path to rinnegan...the introduction of senju/uzumaki dna.

i think madara set this up by saying how he obtained his rinnegan...via hashirama's dna.
    what about you guys...
    haha - longshot IMO. But I like the theory.

Uzumaki's are distant relatives of senju per the manga but I don't know... I think there was something particularly special or potent about Hashirama because it isn't like he didn't have a 'brother' in the manga... assuming Tobirama really was his blood brother. If it's just obtaining 'senju dna', I always wondered why they didn't just try to take some of Tsunade's. Should've been easy... she was busy drinking and gambling for years. And then she had a paranoia regarding the sight of blood too. I mean isn't she really supposed to be Hashirama's grand-daughter? Hard to really think that Senju just stopped exhisting which is why I think there was something particularly potent about Hashirama and all of his abilities and what he was. Who knows maybe he himself wasn't 'normal' like Madara.

Speaking of which... he's got a big mouth and has been talking a lot of $h!t, but he hasn't been talking about the things that I'm curious about. How did he know more about the rinnegan? Through deciphering things with the sharingan/ms, etc. But what if there is mroe that can be deciphered through the rinnegan still? There's more that this guy isn't talking about.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: karin's bite no jutsu

you ask me,karin's blood is just as powerful as tsunade's,hashirama's and katsuya's rehabilative powers...uzumaki or senju or slug(lol).
    maybe oro tried implanting uchiha dna in her...

speaking of uzumakis...i wonder how many oro had locked up...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Roshi is a very likely Uzumaki candidate. Kisame stated that he was incredibly tough, even in his old age and his hair is bright red.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    I think that Roshi is a very likely Uzumaki candidate. Kisame stated that he was incredibly tough, even in his old age and his hair is bright red.
    from dragonball?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it will be that easy to say the least. I would think assimilating the power sasuke would need to turn his sharingan into a rinnengan would be a tad more complicated than merely taking in bits and pieces of uzumaki chakra. Take a look at danzo, he actually implanted an uchiha arm and sharingans along with hashirama's cells and even then the result was an incomplete mockery of uchiha and senju powers. Madara ended up with hashirama's face from his assimilation of his powers and whatnot... I guess we don't know what exactly toby and madara did to nagato to give him uchiha powers but I doubt it was as easy as that, I would think a level of experimentation would be needed there.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    from dragonball?
    ahah,no that's MUTENROSHI . in naruto roshi is the jinchuriki of Son Goku,the 4tails. surely kishi took inspiration from him,he confirmed that himself.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

We don't know that Mei is an Uzumaki (I don't think she is, her hair is definitely far closer to brown than it is to red).

I always thought that in a final act of desperation as it looks as though their fight will end with Naruto's victory, Sasuke would lunge for Naruto like a rabid canine and sink his teeth into his hand, giving birth to the Rinnegan once again. The irony being that the Rinnegan was reborn through such pathetic means.
    who cares about mei,I was referring to the moment when zetsu gave sasuke its chakra,and since zetsu is made of hashirama's cells,that may work as well.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    who cares about mei,I was referring to the moment when zetsu gave sasuke its chakra,and since zetsu is made of hashirama's cells,that may work as well.
    Well you clearly do since you decided to put her name in brackets drawing attention to it's significance.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you clearly do since you decided to put her name in brackets drawing attention to it's significance.
    I was talking about the moment in which zetsu gave sasuke mei's chakra. and since zetsu had a chakra contact with sasuke,that may justify his possess of hashirama's cells/chakra.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast