Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kabuto's "That" Jutsu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Kabuto's "That" Jutsu

what does mr.kabuto have up his sleeve...another big time jutsu?

are we going to see a reverse shiki fujin?

if so,we are truely in for a treat....

what do you guys think?

sorry about the edit but i thought of something,this has to be a jutsu above edo tensei.why would kabuto reveal those details about ET without a moments hesitation.because what he has planned is something top notch.i think now that we will see minato and sarutobi again,maybe even kushina.as strong as naruto is now who would intimidate him,but to see your dead father,mother and"grandfather" could really mess him up.i think this is going to be the factor to make naruto fight really hard to take down both kabuto and madara....
    Last edited by gnut; December 18, 2010 at 06:49 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: kabuto's"that jutsu"

I don't think its that. But its something that is as powerful as edo tensei if not more so. Because he thinks that with it he will be invincible. Just with edo tensei Madara can easily beat him. So for him to be that confident, then it must be something else. Having Minato resurrected as an evil killing machine that can never die will ruin the manga for alot of ppl
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

most of the heros of konoha have been summonned,why not minato and sarutobi.it fits,sarutobi fought his predecessors....naruto is destined to do the same.i think he may have jiraiya but told tobi/madara that bull about he needs their DNA.how in the hell did oro get the second's.supposedly he died fighting in the war,they never said anything for certain.it wasn't until oro summonned him that we see he was actually dead.i think kabuto has some pretty strong ninja besides akatsuki under his belt just for strong ninja like the kages and tobi/madara....
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be a version of Orochimaru's soul transfer jutsu, he may use it to put himself in either Sasuke or Madara's body. His improvements would be he simply figured out how to overcome the Sharigan.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

5. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably a jutsu which could negate the abilities of the rinnegan and the sharingan. Kabuto seems pretty confident, doesn't he? It must be his trump card against Madara.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He seems to believe that he's basically immortal as long as he have that jutsu.
    He doesn't even fear the rin'negan.

I really don't know what it is, but... the only thing that was shown to give you basic immortality was Izanagi.

He seems so good with manipulating souls with Edo Tensei... maybe he found a way to manipulate his own soul, and he manage to find a way so that even if his body is destroyed, his soul will be safe somewhere else... who knows...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be funny if it was just the Dead Soul jutsu he used once to escape from Kakashi, but cramped up to eleven so that he can put his consciousness and chakra in a dead body while his real body lays dormant somewhere. That way, his vessel can use most of his jutsus and he can interact with other people, while his real body is hidden somewhere out of reach with most of what links his soul to this world, so when his vessel dies, his main body simply wakes up, and even soul-sealing jutsu won't have an effect on him because his soul is still attached to his real body.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The key is Zabuza's aura which came out from him,it seems a particular type of chakra, but I like the idea that Kabuto has got a reverse Shiki Fujin,in facts Danzo too had it ( http://www.mangareader.net/93-46747-...apter-481.html ) ,well it's not the same but it had an inverse technique of seal.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    He seems to believe that he's basically immortal as long as he have that jutsu.
    He doesn't even fear the rin'negan.
    I really don't have anything to say about "that jutsu" because, whatever it is, it's probably something completely new.

I just wanted to say that the apostrophe in rinnegan is incorrect, because you will NEVER find "っ" or "ッ" before an n- sound in Japanese, so there's no need to distinguish the sound from anything else.

The apostrophe is to distinguish katakana in words like kan'oke, to make it clear that it's "かんおけ" (ka-n-o-ke) and not "かのけ" (ka-no-ke).

There's no need for it rinnegan "りんねがん" (ri-n-ne-ga-n) because there's no possibility of confusing the "んね" (n-ne) with something else.

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone seems to be having "that jutsu" recently, first naruto, then kabuto, heck oro told sasuke not to use that jutsu. Whats with all that jutsu? Now for Kabutos' i think...i can''t think of what it is. But am pretty sure Madara would not like it. Maybe Kabuto got a piece of the tailed beast when they were still one, and would like to use that or he might gain all the abilities of those he has endo-tensei

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donyusufahmed View Post
    Everyone seems to be having "that jutsu" recently, first naruto, then kabuto, heck oro told sasuke not to use that jutsu. Whats with all that jutsu? Now for Kabutos' i think...i can''t think of what it is. But am pretty sure Madara would not like it. Maybe Kabuto got a piece of the tailed beast when they were still one, and would like to use that or he might gain all the abilities of those he has endo-tensei
    uuuuuuuu! you are right!
    it's a way that kishimoto uses to tempt. With all this suspense we are following the manga. Damn kishi,it's doing it to deceive us.
    Mmm I agree with your proposal:Kabuto is going to take zombies' abilities or he's going to do an inverse shiki fujin,but i think that the first one will be the right one!

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the jutsu is the thing he was about to do the last chapter. Edo tensei is a jutsu who brings back the dead in a way that they cannot be killed. They don't seem to get tired or get their chakra depleted for the most part. For that reason I think this has to do with exploiting the revived people and bring out their utmost potential. With their incapacity to get tired and the very fact that any plausible damage is regenerated I think kabuto will do a sort of gear 2(luffy's technique) thing here. He is going to have the zombies use every latent bit of their physical strength and chakra so as to boost their physical capacities and ninjutsu. Normal shinobi would die from such a thing ordinarily due to chakra exhaustion but the zombies won't need to worry about such a thing,

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kabuto's "That" Jutsu

My theory: Its Orochimarus body transfer technique.

Since the Zombies don't die even if Kabuto is killed he probably "programmed" them to Edo Tensei himself when he dies. Then he can use the body transfer technique to transfer his soul out of the Zombie body into a real one, making him impossible to kill as long as he has Edo Tensei and "That Jutsu".

At least his line would fit perfectly then :P

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/521/4

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

summoning of the reaped

I was thinks a dangerous thing for me. Kabuto said he as a jutus up his sleeve. I think in the chapter he ecpland the impure summoning. He can summon people that have benn sealed to the reaper. This could mean an interesting diolog with naruto and the 4th infront of people and the wtf moment would be good.
    Also a fight with mom in kuubi mode. As half the kuubi is sealed.

what are ya thought.
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: summoning of the reaped

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Kabuto makes Pain's Animal Path look like an ameteur!
    Even Tenten makes animal path look like an amateur. It would be a good jutsu, but it would be strange if that was his trump card. He said with both Edo Tensei and 'That Jutsu' which in my eyes means it is another completely different jutsu.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast