Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kabuto's "That" Jutsu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: summoning of the reaped

i made a thread a while back called KABUTO's"THAT JUTSU"i said it may be a reverse shiki fujin...and there are a lot of other good predictions in there also
    but i think his other jutsu has something to do with yamato and what he did to the zetsu's...maybe he can control them also....when he decides to
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kabuto's "That" Jutsu

he can now control the zetsus thru yamato...that is his back up plan.now that i think about it,that's why he told tobi about ET with no hesitation."i'm not brave enough to lie to you"....that's funny...lol
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: kabuto's"that jutsu"

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    The key is Zabuza's aura which came out from him,it seems a particular type of chakra, but I like the idea that Kabuto has got a reverse Shiki Fujin,in facts Danzo too had it ( http://www.mangareader.net/93-46747-...apter-481.html ) ,well it's not the same but it had an inverse technique of seal.
    That aura is The Demon of the Hidden Mist Zabuza. He showed it in his original fight too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is Kabuto's immortality jutsu. He Edo tenseid himself somehow and he can't be killed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member no_regretsYSL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone think its possible for Kabuto's "that" jutsu to be the one he performed on Orochimaru's shattered remains in order to gain his power/abilities. I guess everyone who is Edo Tensei'd isn't using their real bodies, but couldn't the same be said about Orochimaru? I don't know but that would be a pretty sick final boss. Perhaps so sick we would need the combined prowess of Naruto and Sasuke hmmm.
    Often I find myself playing a little game called "What are the odds?"

Life long member of the "I hate smileys because all you do is look like a sarcastic !@#$%^&" group aka. "Words Are Stronger Than Punctuation"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He mastered Orochimaru's dead body summoning thing...would it not stand to reason that he mastered some others too? I'm on the side that says he took Orochimaru's immortality and mastered it-but I don't think his target(s) are any of the targets mentioned thusfar.

He has an army of indestructible bodies, nearly limitless in ability, with souls that he can already control, thus removing any kind of fear about the same thing that happened to Oro happening to him. There's nothing saying he can't transfer his soul to a zombie body (one that instantly regenerates, mind you), especially not if he controls the person already.

The mechanics of Impure World Resurrection still work, since we've seen via Orochimaru trying to take Sasuke that the souls he accumulates stay with him-they aren't destroyed, thus, the body would still have the original soul in it.

Just a thought. It'd be pretty impressive to start body hopping around in bodies that are as almost as hard to kill than Madara...especially when you can expect no resistance from their minds, since you already control them all effortlessly.

Plus, if he transferred to a zombie body, he'd never have to worry about the body deteriorating.
    Last edited by Zau; January 10, 2011 at 05:02 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i really think this jutsu has something to do with yamato implanted in the tree...maybe when madara thinks he has his zetsu pawns in place,kabuto shows that he also controls the zetsu clones along with the ETs.if"that jutsu"had something to do with ET...i don't think it would be considered a separate jutsu.he didn't have"that jutsu"when he first approached tobi/madara...he had the coffin and a bluff.now he integrated yamato into the tree and basically fought over NOT killing anko...i know it seemed like it was for ET...but maybe he needs that chakra to control the zetsus also.

kabuto is a smart bastard...this is how you get the biyuu and sasuke in one swoop.tobi/madara would have an endless amount of ETs and shinobi alliance to deal with...which in turn...run him dry of chakra.let's remember,take away the zetsus and sasuke...who does he really have?besides zetsu himself...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

In fact there are two posibilities, that we'll see some of Oro's jutsus that we've already seen, maybe Soul transfer, but improved or we'll see some new jutsu that will negate Madara's abilities, maybe with the help of medical jutsu, cause Kabuto is a medical genius.
    Though I'd say that Kabuto only thinks that he has a trump card against Madara, but in fact it would result that Madara will trash him or use Izanagi to counter any jutsu that Kabuto throws on him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Revvo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara will use genjutsu and try to make kabuto cancell his summoning, which wont work. So he will kill kabuto and ressurect him via edo tensei to order him to cancel it, only to find out that kabuto has a technique to break free of edo tensei's mind controll and thus becomes an immortal, undying shinobi just like orochimaru tried to be.

well.. atleast that would go along nicely with the story in my opinon.

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Madara will use genjutsu and try to make kabuto cancell his summoning, which wont work. So he will kill kabuto and ressurect him via edo tensei to order him to cancel it, only to find out that kabuto has a technique to break free of edo tensei's mind controll and thus becomes an immortal, undying shinobi just like orochimaru tried to be.

well.. atleast that would go along nicely with the story in my opinon.
    Bravo! I'd like to see this happen, especially if my 'Zetsu is the mastermind behind Tobi' theory is correct. I would also simply love to see an immortal zombie Kabuto xD

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Crying Re: Kabuto's "That" Jutsu

no one believes that it could be yamato in the tree...
    i thought maybe i was on to something...seems like i'm always the black sheep.even in my on thread...lol.
    or it could be like i said in the openning post...reverse shiki fujin

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    no one believes that it could be yamato in the tree...
    i thought maybe i was on to something...seems like i'm always the black sheep.even in my on thread...lol.
    or it could be like i said in the openning post...reverse shiki fujin
    well i doubt it will be even more edotensei summons ^^ tht would be lame.

Kabuto:" i will be fine, aslong as i have edotensei and that other jutsu (even more edotensei!)"

but it would fit the current flow of the story :P

It might be that kabuto will destroy the Zetzu's or overtake them at some point but i doubt that madara is really afraid of that... he only wants the tailed beasts, the war doesn't really interest him. I expect to see somekind of masterplan that will lead bee and naruto to him and ofcourse also takes care of kabuto.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Centrelink's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps his "that jutsu" is an automatic re summon as an edo tense. He dies and then is reborn as an undead unit.

Hense him not fearing a sneak attack by Madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Man you're all off. Kabuto actually managed to split his soul into 7 piece...horcruxes.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

imagine Kabuto turning into a free edotensei summon, giving his speech on how he is immortal now, just to be pierced by Susanoo's sealing blade (which is now probably with sasuke, since he has itachis eyes). Would be a good moment to show sasukes new eyes and hype them a bit, which will definitly be done before his fight with naruto.

I would like to see kabuto vanish the same way orochimaru did, would be a nice way to show that he might have surpassed him in power yet in the end got absorbed by his lust for power, just like him, and thus had to die a meaningless death.
    Last edited by Revvo; February 07, 2011 at 09:12 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast