Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Watashi ni XX shinasai by Tooyama Ema

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Erza Scarlet's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Watashi ni XX shinasai by Tooyama Ema

Title: わたしに××しなさい! Watashi Ni XX Shinasai! (Do XX to me!)
    Authored by Tooyama Ema
    Serialized by Nakayoshi
    Pubished by : Kodansha
    Genre: Shoujo, Romance, Drama, Comedy and School life
    Japanese Release: On-going series (Montly)
    Scanlations: Ongoing

Summary
    Yukina Himuro, under the guise of "Yupina" when writing her cell phone novels, is a girl in high school that everybody is scared of when they come across her due to her sharp eyes and cold skin, resulting in other students calling her the "Snow Woman". The school council president, Shigure Katami, is the ideal student and a good role model (or so everybody thinks). He was well-liked by everybody around him, including the teachers, but was deemed boring by Yukina. He keeps a journal that lists all the girls in his new class, the places they confessed at, and how they were dumped. Shigure uses girls for his own entertainment, but when Yukina finds out about his "secret", she forces him to love-act for her novels, in which people want more romance in. On the other hand her cousin Akira confessed his love to Yukina but she only took him as a cousin at first but then her heart also start to beat for him. This a love triangle!

Scanlation groups
    - Love Mission
    - Midnight Scans
    - Nagareboshi Manga
    - TearsDrop
    (source from Mangaupdates)

Read online :
    - Mangareader

----------------------------------------------

What do you think about this shoujo? who is your favourite guy? Shigure or akira? when I see comments I will give my point of view
    Last edited by Erza Scarlet; December 26, 2010 at 01:13 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Watashi ni XX shinasai by Tooyama Ema

I love Tooyama Ema's manga... ( Except for Koko ni iru yo) but Watashi ni xx shinasai's releases are slow... I am too un patient!! My favorite guy is Akira... But I dont want Akria to go with Yukina.. I want him to be paired with Mamo. xD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rudorofu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Love this series! Although, like AndRea43, the releases have become sort of slow :x Favourite guy would have to be Shigure, but I'm not entirely sure how a relationship with Yukina would work out even if they do happen to like each other...They just seem like a weird couple to me or maybe because Shigure is one of those bishounen that I'd like to see single XD

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Shigure!

This is one of the rare manga that can make me shudder (in a good way).
    I really want Yukina to be with Shigura and Akira.. I think he can go out with Mamo... They are gonna be a cute couple.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The new chapter!

Ah, now I'm shipping Mami and Akira so hard. They are really cute~
    But, when Akira pretends to be Shigure... He's way cooler and sexier than Shigure. He has sharp and beautiful eyes...

Sensei... I like your style. Seems like your words have made Shigure raging inside.
    It's kinda sad though... Little Shigure is very cute but to see him faking smile like that... *sigh*

I'm glad to see an agitated Shigure. He's calm most of the time so to see him crumbling like that...
    They are progressing a bit though... I bet he's trying to make Yukina his and his alone through that kiss marks. He's a possessive type, huh? And Yukina does not reject him.
    But I think it's going to cause a big misunderstanding, huh? Yukina seems to harbor the first love feelings still so... Shigure, be prepared. I wonder what Shigure will do next. It's getting more serious.
    Last edited by yukihime03; March 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM.

New Reply