Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Could there be two Adams?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Could there be two Adams?

I posted this in another forum, which was more like the prototype location for this theory (as that place isn't a permanent place to post these kind of things). Therefore, there may be slight changes between that one and this one.

I didn't want to post this in a sticky thread in any other DGM forum, that involves the 14th/Allen, because this is a long theory. O__o

This theory contains my thoughts on:

+ The Heart
    + the 14th
    + Mana
    + the Earl
    + Allen
    + Cross Marian

I'm also on the side that believes that the 14th is good, at least, before his own death. I also believe the Third Side is Gray. Ones, who believe the suffering between Innocence and Dark Matter has to stop.

If you understand where I stand on this and/or don't mind it at all, you may proceed. ^___^ (Noting: this could also be seen as a giant fanfic. Take it however you see it. These are my two-cents, nonetheless.)

This monstrosity is put in spoiler tags due to its crazy length.

EDIT: This is be-lated.. Sorry~~!! >_<

An attempt of a summarized version of this, for those, who aren't that good in English or are too lazy to read lots of text. I have omitted a lot of important things though. >__<

*begin!!*

Spoiler show
    Last edited by riki; December 30, 2010 at 09:13 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could there be two Adams? [spoilers involved]

2 adams hmm. Well ill just skip past your spoiler cause its a bit to much and has a lot of stuff in it that goes away from your first theory that there are 2 noahs.

In this case you say,

Earl + Nea are both Adam say Earl the first and Nea the second.

It is a possibility tho it doesnt explain a lot of things like Manas look alikeness with the earl, or why Tyki resembles that man.
    Also why would road be both atracted towards the earl and allen.

There are many possiblities for the 14th to be linked to the earl, first adam.

He could be his twin, another brother *like mana* so 3 brothers. Uhm a split form? not uncommon in manga. And even a son is possible.

All these options would explain why the 14th can and will try to take the place of first noah. Also this is the easier route to why mana look alikes the earl. And perhaps the earl wanted to replace the loss of Nea with Tyki < why he looks alike.

There is not so much to link Nea with the one that wielded the innocence-heart. After all we dont know who has it atm. And my bet is that it aint Allen.

Another thing that looks interesting but might be not is this
    "Allen" = "Nea II" acronym. Well this is only true if you replace 2x L with 2x1 and that only works in our languages not Kanji. If its so then ok funny. I just dont think it is. But to each his own ideas.

Other then that the theory/fanfic holds a lot of interesting thought but it might be better to make it smaller? and add facts to suport it. There is enough fact that could suport this theory. But perhaps other facts would reject it. Well see in the end

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your input! ^o^ A lot more helpful than the other input that I received in the prototype location of this theory. Some of those people just went on ranting about DGM. Anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    2 adams hmm. Well ill just skip past your spoiler cause its a bit to much and has a lot of stuff in it that goes away from your first theory that there are 2 noahs.

In this case you say,

Earl + Nea are both Adam say Earl the first and Nea the second.

It is a possibility tho it doesnt explain a lot of things like Manas look alikeness with the earl, or why Tyki resembles that man.
    Also why would road be both atracted towards the earl and allen.
    I didn't think far ahead, or think of a reason why Tyki resembles the 14th. But for Road's attraction to Allen and the Earl... Well, Road didn't reincarnate, which meant that she waited patiently for the Earl to return. Her having a possible one-sided love with the 14th might have also affected the Earl in the past.

Example: Road likes 14th -> who has brother bond with the Earl -> Earl understood and maybe supported Road's feelings for the 14th

And these things don't come off pretty if the 14th betrays everyone, including the Earl's trust and breaking Road's heart. Yet, she still had to have feelings for him after all these years.

Quote Quote:
    There are many possiblities for the 14th to be linked to the earl, first adam.

He could be his twin, another brother *like mana* so 3 brothers. Uhm a split form? not uncommon in manga. And even a son is possible.

All these options would explain why the 14th can and will try to take the place of first noah. Also this is the easier route to why mana look alikes the earl. And perhaps the earl wanted to replace the loss of Nea with Tyki < why he looks alike.
    Yeah, there are many possibilities. The brother/twin thing is a very common thing in manga so hence, I'm hoping it doesn't fall exactly into that plot point. (Or, it'll be predictable to a core.)

We also have to remember that the 14th did not show up until over 30 some years ago so hence, there has to be a reason why this is so.

You made an interesting point though. Tyki has a resemblance so the Earl could've picked him just because of his looks. O.o

Quote Quote:
    There is not so much to link Nea with the one that wielded the innocence-heart. After all we dont know who has it atm. And my bet is that it aint Allen.
    We don't have much info on this, but the lack of knowing anything about that 7,000 year history has been bothering me for awhile now. I know it'll all be revealed sometime later by a Bookman, no less, or by a "memory".

That's why I made a theory about it. ^__0

And I stick by my bet that Nea had something to do with it as he's "special".

Quote Quote:
    Another thing that looks interesting but might be not is this
    "Allen" = "Nea II" acronym. Well this is only true if you replace 2x L with 2x1 and that only works in our languages not Kanji. If its so then ok funny. I just dont think it is. But to each his own ideas.
    The thing is though... "Allen" and "Nea" will never be written in kanji as they're "foreign" names. They'll be written in kana (or specifically, katakana).

So, ネア -> アレン. (Nea -> Allen) It can work in kana. The Japanese have no problem working with anagrams that are not in Japanese (i.e. the Kingdom Hearts' series). They'll write the English names next to their characters in certain profiles as we have seen for DGM so far.

But yes, to his/her own ideas. I just wouldn't count out something as odd as this just yet. ^__^

Quote Quote:
    Other then that the theory/fanfic holds a lot of interesting thought but it might be better to make it smaller? and add facts to suport it. There is enough fact that could suport this theory. But perhaps other facts would reject it. Well see in the end
    Yeah, sorry! >__< I know this won't be easy for those of you, who have English not as a first language. I could make a summarization version later on.

As for more facts, there are just some info that can't be used as they don't exist. Thus, it's all speculation with some of these. >__o But, it'll probably help make the theory more understandable to some of you if I add pictures....

Remember, I'm not posting this to be correct or wrong. This is a theory.

But thank you thank you for the response!!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

support allen being nea's reincarnation
    like a lot of what you said tgirl
    thank for writing it all out

allen = nea ll

mana adam

just one letter away from each other
    perhaps ?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could there be two Adams?

^ Thanks for your support! ^o^

That's a very interesting observation though. Mana ... Be-lated edit: Adam

Didn't mean to say "Earl", but I was in a hurry when posting that.

1/20/2011 Edit edit:

Might be more Bible related than I thought. After a small Bible talk with my Mom, she spoke of two "Adams".

The first Adam was the one, who brought ruin to man-kind, which is Adam himself. The seocnd Adam brought salvation to man-kind, which is Jesus.

And then, there's Melchizedek from the book of Genesis, who was a man of mystery...
    Last edited by tgirl; January 20, 2011 at 01:18 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply