Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ?

Well, First excuse me if the question has already been asked,

Also if u dont recognize : Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai name, It was also told as Magical Teacher Negima! ~Another World~

Now my question : I saw every Mahou Sensei Negima ! Aswell as Shin Negima and the rest, But when i looked at Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, it ended up at the 5rd episode. So, Will there be others episode to this arc ? (if we can call it like that) , because it clearly didn't ended , there still wasn't the fight between Negi and Fate.

If yes, When will the next episode get out ? How much time will we need for the subs to come ?

How much episodes will there be ? Will we have thems all before 2012 ?

After seeing the dates between the episodes : First one on the 17th September 2009, the second on the 17th December 2009, the third on the 17th May 2010 and the fourth on the 17th August 2010. A fifth one has been set for release on November 17th 2010.

It seems like there is two or even more months between the episodes, So, if someone would have a response that is accurate, if he/she can give me it, I would really be thankfull.

Oh and also, If someone knows a anime that is almost like Negima, or looks like it, if he would give me it, I would be so thankful

Thanks for listening to me

A new member :
    Kolz

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bamf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ?

There are only five Mou Hitotsu no Sekai episodes, the last one being the Ariadne Knights episode, starring Yue and a lot of fanservice. There's word of a movie coming out that will show the Rakan v Negi fight (I seem to recall "last battle." That might actually mean the last battle of the magical world arc as a whole. Like I said, I don't know enough about the movie).

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

But, If u look at the manga, there are still chapters. But if the movie's dealing about Rakan vs Negi, can we tell there will be other episodes ? (Maybe not with the same name, But an ending to it ?) Because i doubt they will let it end like that, and it would disappoint many guys.

Also, U don't know an anime that look like Negima ?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Rikulaw's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mou Hitotsu no Sekai won't have any other episode it's 4 with an extra episode and 2 Drama CDs. But you know, just like Ala Alba that continued to Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, this series too should be continued to other OAD title since the story already reached another arc. (It's already Ostia Festival after Ariadne).

About the release date, these OAD released with the tankoubon that usually take about 3 months to release a book. And the next book (vol 33 on 17 February 2011) will be bundled with Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Extra Drama CD. If we take a look at the gap between the last Ala Alba (vol 25) with the first Mou Hitotsu no Sekai (Vol 27), the next series will be released with vol 35 (about August 2011) at the fastest.

It's just my prediction though... Still no official news about that...

An anime that look like Negima....? |<
    Can't think any. Maybe you should try Hayate no Gotoku! it's also harem, it also have some ecchi and action stuff with a bit (or a lot but hidden) magical thing.
    But it's (very very) more into rabu-kome and slice of life, and the main character is a high school teenager (+ an IDIOT) with a bunch of parody on the story (and it do make a parody of Negima because the main heroine name is Nagi). The main concept of the story is far different from Negima though~

·†·My DeviatArt ·†· My Wordpress ·†·

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much for your answer, i'll try Hayate no Gotoku! as u said.

I also think there won't be any new episode before Juli or so.

Anyway, Any other comment is still welcomed

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner chaosprophettk's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The movie will follow where the Another World oad ended. Although I can't confirm source, I heard the movie will end the Magic World arc. On Q&A section of volume 32, the author says that there isn't any animation projects planed after the movie. Although lately there have been some rumours that the movie may actually be two movies.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

mm.. last news I remember were in sense that if Mou hitotsu no sekai sells well, movie is going to be made..
    and then there were more talks about movie so i guess it's going to be in cinemas next year..
    and if so dvd/br release will take another few months ...
    so I would say subbed version won't be out until end of 2011 or beginning 2012

if you look it this way...
    MHnS has 5 eps in total ... 30 min each... that makes 2:30
    it starts with ch184 or so... and ends around ch213 ... 29 chapters...
    and that leaves more than hundred chapters (before movie is made) so it's hard to imagine it being taken care of in one 1:30 movie
    even if fighting scenes are as short as can be... there's still too much material to cover in one movie... so i would say there will be at least 2
    1st starting with nodoka's rescue and ending somewhere around erasing MW friends
    2nd starting with picking up and ending ... with return to mahora (if they do) =)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Rikulaw's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaosprophettk View Post
    The movie will follow where the Another World oad ended. Although I can't confirm source, I heard the movie will end the Magic World arc. On Q&A section of volume 32, the author says that there isn't any animation projects planed after the movie. Although lately there have been some rumours that the movie may actually be two movies.
    I completely missed this tasty info... = ="

It's from Akamatsu-sensei's Web Diary (Look at entry for 8 September) and a certain issue of Shounen Magazine. He called this movie 『2011.NEGIMA SAGA FINAL』 for now and it's planned to finish all of Magical World arc (completely, no less).

As for the rumor it's actually two, I can't find any official statement about that. Maybe someone can tell me the source? I'm a pretty late here... O_O"

Quote Originally Posted by deSolAxe View Post
    and that leaves more than hundred chapters (before movie is made) so it's hard to imagine it being taken care of in one 1:30 movie
    even if fighting scenes are as short as can be... there's still too much material to cover in one movie...
    Maybe they'll skip some part and just make it into a very flashy flash back then just go directly into the fight in Grave Keeper's Palace just like what they did in the beginning of Ala Alba (skipping the whole Mahora Festival Arc)...

I can imagine it... but I won't ever hope about that though... I wanna watch Negi VS Rakan part.... and I wanna see Arika got animated too... ToT

·†·My DeviatArt ·†· My Wordpress ·†·

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner chaosprophettk's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikulaw View Post
    I completely missed this tasty info... = ="

It's from Akamatsu-sensei's Web Diary (Look at entry for 8 September) and a certain issue of Shounen Magazine. He called this movie 『2011.NEGIMA SAGA FINAL』 for now and it's planned to finish all of Magical World arc (completely, no less).

As for the rumor it's actually two, I can't find any official statement about that. Maybe someone can tell me the source? I'm a pretty late here... O_O"
    Around Nov 21, Ken posted in his diary that there is one major secret non manga announcement left, and we can expect it to be revealed before end of the year on his diary. People probably are expecting it to be a second movie because one would be too short for the arc, plus that he said on volume 32 nazenani that there aren't any more negima animation feautred palnned after the movie. Well ithe year is almost ending so we will know soon what is that major announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikulaw View Post
    Maybe they'll skip some part and just make it into a very flashy flash back then just go directly into the fight in Grave Keeper's Palace just like what they did in the beginning of Ala Alba (skipping the whole Mahora Festival Arc)...

I can imagine it... but I won't ever hope about that though... I wanna watch Negi VS Rakan part.... and I wanna see Arika got animated too... ToT
    At least fight scenes tend to take less animation time than non fighting ones, so the movie may not feel as much rushed.

New Reply