Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Best Plot-twist

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach's

30 20.13%
  • One Piece's

47 31.54%
  • Berserk's

26 17.45%
  • Vinland Saga's

18 12.08%
  • Naruto's

28 18.79%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best plot-twist

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best plot-twist

umm excuse me for re-posting this but i wonder if anybody read it . you should read it because i believe its true ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    the real plot-twist in naruto should be this one in addition to whats written in the opening post imo ;

Spoiler show

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

umm excuse me for re-posting this but i wonder if anybody read it . you should read it because i believe its true ^_^
    But what's in the opening post is which got the most nominations...so we can't really add more, even if we would want to...

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

^ oh thank you , i completely forgot about the nominations ^^'
    but still , i believe plot-twist isnt something to be decided by the reader . i mean , you can nominate naruto for having the best plot-twist but you cant decide what the plot-twist is in naruto . its not optional , its a definite information
    whats written in the opening post was also a good twist but its not the main event imo . its one of the after effects of what i wrote above

Spoiler: since show

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

^ oh thank you , i completely forgot about the nominations ^^'
    but still , i believe plot-twist isnt something to be decided by the reader . i mean , you can nominate naruto for having the best plot-twist but you cant decide what the plot-twist is in naruto . its not optional , its a definite information
    whats written in the opening post was also a good twist but its not the main event imo . its one of the after effects of what i wrote above

Spoiler: since show
    That's what people have chosen...it's arguable that the plot twist U mentioned and the one in the OP can be independent

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Plot Twist Announcement!

The results are in for the first Manga Awards Ceremony (2010) at long last! The moment you have been waiting for, has finally arrived! [Drum rolls]

But first, our thanks. We thank everyone for their participation in nominating, voting, discussing, critiquing, and suggesting ideas for future Awards Ceremonies. This wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of the staff and most importantly our cherished members and loyal fans of manga!

but secondly, let's review of how we got to the winner(s) of the Best Plot Twist Category.

Spoiler: The nominations and their "vote counts" show

and now, the winners from the Staff's choices:

Spoiler: The STARs' (Scanlators, Translaters, Artists, and Reviewers) choice of winner(s) show

Spoiler: The Moderators' (Red, Blue, Green, and Pink) choice of winner(s) show

and finally, what you all have been waiting for, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Members' winner choice [Drum rolls]:

Spoiler: The winner of Best Plot Twist show
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3