Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

LOL! Thanks for the welcome and enjoying the post. I did sign up to post my Sakura post. After all, as a writer, I really like her a lot because she's fabulously fun to explore and write about. I'm glad you liked my post ^_^v

I'm all about the Sakura-love.

And the long rant was probably caused by my last piece on Sakura. ^_^v Hehe... I had a lot to say at the time ^_^;;

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

well don't just say you recently wrote a long piece about Sakura, give us a link! We want to read it!
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mizu172's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

SAY... which version do you think is the best?

This one's the original anime version, with the pink skirt and arm thingies. I found it on wikipedia.

This is a version with a lighter pink. If they already choose pink, why not a lighter, which I think looks much better.

And this is the best version for me. It's the original color which Kishi chose, and it symbolizes that she's a medic nin! You can look at cover 28! dammit!

So what do you think? xD
    BTW, I edited the pic. I also made the shorts SHORTER because she actually wears SHORT shorts in the manga -.-
    Last edited by mizu172; July 07, 2007 at 12:28 PM.

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

There is not much difference between the first and the second but i have to agree with you that the last one by far looks the best. I did not think such little details would make any significant difference but for some reason they apparently do.
    Last on is the best!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool you agreed with me! hehe ^___________^

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo7 View Post
    I did not think such little details would make any significant difference
    Last on is the best!
    It always bugged me how they drew and COLORED Sakura. The pink looks really dirty to me... They didn't make her wear short shorts and her skirt's too long xD I know I complain too much :P If you really care about Sakura, you'd notice how ugly they're drawing her. Right now for example, the Saku vs. Sasori fight is about to start..just look at the animation ;________; horrible She should be beautiful! But they're ruining it. Oh well.., that's what I had to say.... Ja Ne! sEE Yaa ^_^

Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

I´ve noticed it to, and I to like the third one best. Why did they have Sakura put up her hair in the anime? I have no memory of any hair beeing put up in the manga. Also the poison withdrawal tecnice was wierd in the anime...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see it's your first post here on MH, welcome to MangaHelpers, N.Nyan!(Actually ur here already since June xD)^___^ I know what'ya mean. That was the episode where she healed Kankuro. :S Well...what should I say, that was probably to stretch the length of the episode. Like most of shippuden episodes^^' That's what I really hate >.< making us watch for almost 3 years fillers and then do the right stuff totaly slow and ugly. So u get fillers in a non-filler episode -.- *sigh*

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mizu172 View Post
    It always bugged me how they drew and COLORED Sakura. The pink looks really dirty to me... They didn't make her wear short shorts and her skirt's too long xD I know I complain too much :P If you really care about Sakura, you'd notice how ugly they're drawing her. Right now for example, the Saku vs. Sasori fight is about to start..just look at the animation ;________; horrible She should be beautiful! But they're ruining it. Oh well.., that's what I had to say.... Ja Ne! sEE Yaa ^_^
    You are right. Somehow, it seems that the 3 years of filler have completely eroded the animators ability to do decent work. almost all of the action scenes seemed less intense and the characters don't look half as good as they do in the manga. case in point: Gaara vs. Deidara,
    By far the ugliest animated episodes I have seen.
    It is quite a shame to because Sakura's beauty really shines in almost every panel she gets in the manga while in the anime she might have had two or maybe three (at most) scenes where she looked real good. That's just wrong.

@n. nyan
    I too would like to extend a warm welcome to you and congratulate you on your first post. We are honored that it was here in the Haruno Sakura thread.

You might want to check out the introduction thread in the general forums though for an official welcome.
    But incase you do not feel like it, let me take this chance to let you know that if you have any questions, problems complaints, or need any kind of help or assistance, do not hesitate for one second to pm one of our global mods or admins (names written in blue or red) they are the most friendly and helpful people that use the internet, so you can be sure they will help you if it is humanly possible.
    Last edited by kiddo7; July 08, 2007 at 12:22 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ahhhh..... how disgraceful for sakura

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fxrznaruto23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

she kicks ass

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

she is one of my fav characters!!!!!!!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Quote Originally Posted by fxrznaruto23 View Post
    she kicks ass
    Quote Originally Posted by sahali View Post
    she is one of my fav characters!!!!!!!!!
    GOOD taste! *thumb up*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member genkigemini's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG! I am new to the board and this thread is so inactive. *pout*

So, Sakura is one of my favorite characters and as a fanfic author, I find her very intriguing. I think her growth from version 1 to version 2 was great and I really look forward to seeing more of her in the manga (and anime, of course.)

Also, the third version of the Sakura outfit picture was the best! ^_^ Nice editing!
    ~ SARAH ~

Thank you to ericssj for the awesome signature!!!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member silvermane's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

post timeskip she's become awsome .... but she's sasuke's girl... dont put her up with naruto....
    naru hina rocks... and so does sakura and sasuke...

I Am who I aM

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yay for this official thread!
    I didn't start reading the naruto manga until this past month, and I'm enjoying yet. Yes, I'm one of the those late bloomers. I just kept hearing about this series, but I think the amount of chapters (300+) scared me off. But I have swallowed that fear and am here! Mwahaha!
    Currently on volume 16 and am loving Sakura! (:
    I really give props to the mangaka for developing her character more and more. And I look forward to even more!
    I'm hoping she starts playing a bigger role. Not enough shounen mangas out there with girls are the protagonist. Mostly always guys. boooo. It would be awesome if Sakura played an even bigger/crucial role in the manga series... seeing that it doesn't seem like the manga will be ending anytime soon.

But yes! Yay for Sakura! She doesn't get the applause that she deserves!

And what do ya'll think when it comes to Sakura and the opposite sex?
    I don't think her and Naruto make a good couple. They make awesome friends I feel.
    I'm diggin Sakura and Kakashi... but I'm assuming everyone will hate me because that relationship can't POSSIBLY work because he's way older (how much older? I didn't read that detail in the manga) and he's her teacher. Oh well. (:
    I'm indifferent to Sakura and Sasuke. If they work, fine. If they don't, fine. (:

And I'm sure there are all these other characters that I don't even know/didn't even think of.

REVIVE THIS THREAD! MWAHAHAHA! (:
    the greatest sacrifice has been paid; and now we may awaken from our deepest slumber, and bask in the Light partaking in sweet fellowship for eternity.

New Reply
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast