Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheHomeMade Nindo
    Quote Originally Posted by feisu-chan
    and also, a SakuraXSasuke match, and i hope she can land a few chakra-ful punch at Sasuke's face, pwn him once or twice... (will that even be possible? but i'm sincerely hoping, though)
    I'm hoping for the same thing.
    I'd really like her to face Sasuke, and to show some skills.

We all know she can't win a fight against Sasuke, but she might have a chance against a not-100% Sasuke.

Let's say Sasuke is... blind.
    Maybe, then...she will stand a chance
    Not a bad idea
    On a serious note: if there will occur fight with Sasuke and co. vs team Sakura <xd>, than what I would like from Sakura is just one thing <because we know she will lose no matter what >: land a punch on Sasuke - that would be hilarious <3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune
    A KarinXSakura showdown? Come on, it will be over in one punch (delivered by Sakura of course). It will be as unfair as JiraiyaxKonan.
    xD
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hussain Hatake's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys actually, i think, Sakura will give Sasuke alot of trouble ; )

Maybe Suigetsu and Juugo are done as they have been found by Samuris.

Sasuke and Karin can be overpowered by Sai,Sakura, Lee, and Kiba.

And, i think, after Sai tells Naruto all about rookie's plan, Naruto himself with Kakashi and Yamato will go out to help Sakura and Sai's team.

And we all know Sasuke has little to none of chances against Naruto( When he is fully fit and intently wants to fight him for real).

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    And, i think, after Sai tells Naruto all about rookie's plan, Naruto himself with Kakashi and Yamato will go out to help Sakura and Sai's team.
    Not if Kazekage meet them, Kakashi would have more important things to do, like announce Konoha the fourth world war has begon. If they do go after Sakura, it won't be for back up, but for fall back, all shinobi will be needed in the village to secure the reconstruction. Besides, Gaara won't let Naruto put kyuubi in danger, it will be hard enough to fight the power of 7 bijuu, they can't risk to let a heighth one be taken.

And I wouldn't count Juugo and Suigetsu down yet, Pain knew them by name and expected his Akatsuki members to knows them as well (although Karin is insignificant), they must have something to back their presentation's hype. Plus, Sasuke and Karin and curently in another dimension, Kiba'll need some lead to sniff the Uchiha out, Suigetsu and Juugo could be just that. And four against four seem more fair. ^_~

That being said, I'm sure Sakura will shine if Kishi bother to give her a fight.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hussain Hatake's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... Naruto would not get stopped or restricted by either Riakage or Kazekage as soon as he gets to know Sakura is out to fight Sasuke on her own. Reason Sakura is probably the most important person in his life and he can't let herself put in danger for his sake.

Maybe Juugo and Suigetsu are not done yet, but they will face some near death situations for sure

I want Sakura's team to face full Team Hawk so that it could be count as even.

Sakura's team has strength factor their advantage over Hawks and Hawks have Speed factor.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Naruto would not get stopped or restricted by either Riakage or Kazekage as soon as he gets to know Sakura is out to fight Sasuke on her own.
    It depend on how Gaara ask him. And Kakashi is skilled with words, he could convince Naruto to leave Sakura's case in Yamato's care (while he himself go warn Danzou and the village about the coming war). He'll say something like "This time's teamwork is you protecting Kyuubi and Killer Bee." Anyway, Sakura is nowhere near fighting Sasuke yet, a bunshin should be enough to go reason her (although I don't think she will be stopped).

Anyway, for writing pattern purpose, it would be better if Sakura confront Sasuke on her on, to mirror the end of part 1, when Naruto and a bunch of Konoha 11 fought Sasuke and Orochimaru's underlings without Sakura.

Talking of Taka vs Sakura and all, it would be fitting if Lee is to finish Juugo, he assisted to Kimimaro's death (although Gaara did most of the job).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think since Sakura stand absolutely no chance in facing Sasuke. She will go through some training. Sasuke has sharingan that can completely see through her exploding chakra punches. If all she has is Taijutsu even if it is pretty decent she wont stand a chance. (Kasame was beheaded by both enemies Sasuke face that are extremely fast and only cause of his sharingan was he able to survive)I'm sure he can dodge those attacks. Tsunade and Kabito were able to use medical jutsus inside of a fight she should to. She has been shown to have chakra control better than advance shinobi. Both Naruto and Sasuke have had some new power. They all went off to train with sanin so I think she should have another power up.

It would suck if Kish stops her progress. She only really had one fight that she shared with Chio. She doesn't have any real battle experience. She's smarter than Naruto has better chakra control than Sasuke. She has the potential to use create jutsus on her own and the precision to use it. Naruto drives off world peace, Sasuke drives off Hatred, Sakura now drives off stopping Sasuke. She has potential. Being a one of the main characters and all.

Recession hit us all hard

8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, we actually have no clue about Sakura's abilities...

Here's what little action she shown in Part 2 :

Against Kakashi :
    Naruto and her were on par against Kakashi and eventually win (not really fair, but whatever) against him.
    She was hyped as really strong, a pro at evasing and Kakashi even said something along "With her genjutsu skills... she will be even stronger than Tsunade!".

Against Itachi's clone
    I would need to reread this fight, but I think she didn't do anything, apart from not being taken into a genjutsu, and freeing Naruto from his genjutsu.

Against Sasori
    Wow... One of the greatest fight of this manga.
    Sure, Chiyo was the one that did most of the job, but Sakura really shown here strenght...

First she shown that she is really a good med (as good as Tsunade).
    She shown that she could auto-regenerate just like Kabuto
    She shown that she could totally wreck his opponent with a simple punch.
    She shown that she was courageous enough to be used as a puppet (that's freaking courageous, seriously!!).

Best fight ever, and Sakura was freaking awesome at that moment!!

Against Sasuke
    Well, just like everyone else, she just stood there and look at him.
    She was about to act when Yamato stop Sasuke.
    Nothing much to say here...

Against Pain's summon
    Freaking huge beast dead with one simple punch... enough said.

Against the Cloud nin
    Now, this is the downfall of Sakura...
    And even if this was put to hype the fighting skill (team effort) of the Cloud nin and the improve taijutsu of Naruto, both Sakura and Sai looked like Academy students during that skirmish.
    I don't even count that as a "real fight" because this was really shown to hype the Cloud nin and Naruto.
    (Another exemple would be Kabuto being KOed by Naruto's Rasengan. Kabuto is still stronger than Part1 Naruto; it was just shown like that to hype the Rasengan).

----

So, basically Sakura didn't have much chance to show her skills.
    We know she can punch hard and auto-heal... That's all that she shown us...

I think she have a LOT more to show.
    And to those wondering : "Well, then... why didn't she show it during Sasori's fight when they were almost as good as dead?".

Well the answer is easy : "Sasori was a puppet".
    That means that every Medical jutsu she could use against a human, wouldn't have work against him, and any genjutsu wouldn't probably have worked either.

So, Sakura could pull out some crazy-ass med-jutsu (kinda like Tsunade or Kabuto) or some genjutsu tricks and I wouldn't be surprised at all...

Actually... if she only as her punches and that's it... I would be very very very disappointed...

We can only hope that she will show more in her next fight... (against Sasuke?)

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

10. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight against the Cloud nin shows Sakura's weakness, speed. And Sai's forte isn't speed either. Naruto seemed to have gain a decent speed in his training at Mount Myouboku, but that wasn't the case before.

Speed happen to be Sasuke's forte, so a Sakura vs Sasuke fight would be hard on the kunoichi. Although she has Kiba and Lee with her, both known for their speed, equals to Sasuke according to the last databook's graph, if we can rely on these.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    The fight against the Cloud nin shows Sakura's weakness, speed. And Sai's forte isn't speed either. Naruto seemed to have gain a decent speed in his training at Mount Myouboku, but that wasn't the case before.

Speed happen to be Sasuke's forte, so a Sakura vs Sasuke fight would be hard on the kunoichi. Although she has Kiba and Lee with her, both known for their speed, equals to Sasuke according to the last databook's graph, if we can rely on these.
    Well, according to the Databook, she's not THAT slow.
    But, in any case, I'm pretty sure she can compensate her speed easily by concentrating her chakra in her legs.

The same way she can concentrate chakra in her fist to get strong, she can probably concentrate chakra in her feet to be fast (kinda in a similar way than Raikage, that uses Raiton to be faster).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kusachu's Avatar
    Sasuke doesn't kill people, they fight him and then kill themselves.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see Sakura show her element. She has to have one. I wonder what it would be...

I lean towards water or earth style...just because she should compliment her teammates, but then, maybe that would be too obvious. It would be cool to see Sakura be able to use wind too. Then she would have a reason to train togethr with Naruto.

Poor Sakura...she always got left out of the really good training time in the story. Instead of training with her teammates she had to be shoved off on a woman to train. *cough*gender tracking*cough* lol

[TiDhA.info]
    "My heart was calm and still. Still and pure. However, it was purely evil. The only thing I desired was to grow stronger." ~Vegeta

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I never thought of her having Wind!!

Like you I thought it would be Water or Earth...
    But, it would be very nice to have her have Wind!

Seeing how she have a really good control, she could come up with new wind technique (other than FRS) and show them to Naruto!

It would also be a nice way to have them train together, instead of having Naruto leave her behind again for a few weeks/months/years to train...

Eitherway, I think that Sakura should take Naruto and train him so that he can get a better control of his chakra...
    As far as we know, she's the best at it (with Tsunade), so she would be the best teacher for it.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, fighting in melee against a very talented medical ninja like Kabuto or Tsunade is very dangerous. If Sakura manages to hit Sasuke by cutting muscles and disturbing nerves, it would be deadly even for him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member feisu-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i like Sakura to have wind element too! but she'd be most likely an earth... also, i hope she'd also have a contract with Katsuyu... it'd be great it she and Naruto could both summon Sannin pets... too bad Manda's dead... if the three Sannin students would meet and fight, they could summon their "pets"... like the time when Oro, Tsunade and Jiraiya fought in Part3... haha... *wishful thinking*

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Eitherway, I think that Sakura should take Naruto and train him so that he can get a better control of his chakra...
    Maybe Naruto's chakra control is as sharp as it can get, Kyuubi may disturb Naruto's chakra too much too ever hope to get any better than he is now (which is already much better than in part one).

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/90/08/

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kusachu's Avatar
    Sasuke doesn't kill people, they fight him and then kill themselves.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think of it like: Kakahsi had to train Sasuke for a little while before be could master an element, and Naruto had to train himself massively to be able to use it at all, but Sakura is much different from both of them. Her chakra control is probably better than Kakashi's now. Seems like elements would be something easy for her to learn. I mean, Kakashi said that most jounin can at least use two. Sasuke has two right now, Naruto has one, and Sakura has none.

NOT FAIR!!

In any case, I don't think that Kakahsi will have time to take with sakura now that he is Hokage and the village is in chaos. But hey, maybe there is something that Tenzou can help Sakura out with?? Or Sakura and Naruto?

Guess we'll have to wait and see how this next arc ends up. <___<

[TiDhA.info]
    "My heart was calm and still. Still and pure. However, it was purely evil. The only thing I desired was to grow stronger." ~Vegeta

New Reply
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast