Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Without saying too much, let me just say that I can't wait to see the next chapter!!
    Sakura might finally shine like she deserves!!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    *sigh* It's like people want Sakura to be Naruto's bitch or something or they don't get comical moments.Those posts in the chapter thread
    hmm i dont care about that, if she likes sasuke thats who she likes

i love when she gets angry and shows her violent side

that is sakura at her best

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so happy with the way Sakura is acted in this last chapter but at the same time I'm a little afraid to get my hopes up. Could the time have finally come for Sakura to be what I've always wished she could be?

It also occurred to me, as Sakura was beating Naruto for doing something stupid, that maybe that's one of the big things these last few arcs have been missing. Somebody to beat the stupid out of Naruto when he needs it (and he needs it soooo often).

Then when Naruto told her to "Rest up." and she was like "Hellz no!" That was the best moment in the last two arcs for me as a Naruto reader.

I've been waiting so long for her to say something like that.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 26, 2013 at 08:37 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hopeful we see something spectacular out of her. We haven't seen her in some serious action for ages. In my mind, Sakura has to have developed a new jutsu, or at the very least improved on Tsunade's. She has to be able to compete. Considering that of Team 7 she has always been the most intelligent and shown the greatest chakra control, it shouldn't be a stretch for her to have developed some new technique or mode. Like many others, I'm reluctant to hold out too much hope because of the past.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I keep my expectations veeery low, but still, it was good to see her act tough! It seemed out of place and all, but I'm grateful for anything.

Though I HATED the NaruSaku moment. Horrible!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Please let Sakura shine. Please please pleaaaaseeeeee.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I'm just hoping Sakura doesn't get screwed. As long as she does good, maybe return back to the Sakura who fought Sasori, and isn't made to simply be "The Girl", that'll be good enough. Because I serious doubt she'll be allowed to outshine either Naruto or Sasuke, not to mention the Hokages.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Honestly, I'm just hoping Sakura doesn't get screwed. As long as she does good, maybe return back to the Sakura who fought Sasori, and isn't made to simply be "The Girl", that'll be good enough. Because I serious doubt she'll be allowed to outshine either Naruto or Sasuke, not to mention the Hokages.
    that would be epic

i would be happy with a stronger version of that

maybe even equal to tsunade in strength

but i dont want her to get in the way, nor do i want her to be ridiculously over powered

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakura Hime's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could finally see Slug Sage Mode from her. Aw that's gonna be very lovely...little slug's crawling on the field. XD

Anyway, according to Fukasaku's words about Toad Sage Mode, it's required user who has high amounts of chakra, like Naruto for example. However, we don't know if this requirement also applies to all Sage Modes.

The last chapter also hinted that Sakura's been storing up her chakra to release her "real power". So I think even though she doesn't naturally have high chakra pool like Naruto does, she might somehow manage to get through this flaw by using Tsunade-sama's chakra storing technique before activating Sage Mode. As for having to stand still to gather natural energy, I bet this is not gonna be a problem for her since she's excellent chakra control.

Aw I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. XD

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Hime View Post
    I wish I could finally see Slug Sage Mode from her. Aw that's gonna be very lovely...little slug's crawling on the field. XD

Anyway, according to Fukasaku's words about Toad Sage Mode, it's required user who has high amounts of chakra, like Naruto for example. However, we don't know if this requirement also applies to all Sage Modes.

The last chapter also hinted that Sakura's been storing up her chakra to release her "real power". So I think even though she doesn't naturally have high chakra pool like Naruto does, she might somehow manage to get through this flaw by using Tsunade-sama's chakra storing technique before activating Sage Mode. As for having to stand still to gather natural energy, I bet this is not gonna be a problem for her since she's excellent chakra control.

that would be epic, i wouldnt mind seeing a slug sage mode

though i feel she should have used it earlier, unless it is just really is that hard for her to pull off that she had to wait for a moment like this to use it

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Hime View Post

I do think that her "real power" would be Slug sage mode.She said that Tsunade-sama trains her well.So it should be either Slug Sage mode or Creation rebirth.But we don't know if she has Yin seal.Then again if it was Slug sage mode and Tsunade taught it to her,I wonder why she didn't use it against Madara.Maybe it's tied in to her old age or something?Whatever her "true power" is,I hope that she sends a message to all the people who branded her "Useless".I do hope that Kishimoto does some good to her

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, finally sakura gets some semblance of development lol. I didn't think kishi would come out with such a lame excuse for sakura holding out on byakogo after so long.... Why would she think herself weak if she had this power to begin with? It would be a matter of getting to use it more than anything.... I guess that this does show why tsunade has a 5 in the databook stat of stamina and sakura only has a 3 or so if I recall. Tsunade has the chakra to make the seal usable rather fast while apparently it took sakura a few years to save enough chakra there.

I am kinda curious about the implications of the seal though. She does get access to a rather large amount of chakra but on the other hand I wonder if that chakra is also available for other things. I mean, with tsunade it never seemed like the chakra stored was actually used to increase her strength or speed while on the other hand it does seem like sakura is using it at least to pack a well stronger punch. Or maybe tsunade did use that chakra for that too?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who believes that Sakura isn't useless are deluding themselves...

There's nothing Sasuke and/or Naruto can't do that she can. If Tsunade is supposed to be like a demonstration of what Sakura should become, then it isn't that impressive at all. Madara's Susano'o was withstanding hits left and right, and then in the end completely steam rolled the Kages anyways. This means that Sasuke's defense is going to render her attacks useless, and other than throwing slow punches and having mediocre speed, there's nothing else she can offer as an offensive move that is going to even hinder Sasuke. Don't even get me started on Naruto...

I'm just amazed that there are people who believe just because Kishimoto allowed Sakura to asspull a random power, this is the new beginning for her of some sorts. She's still in the shadows of those two with absolutely zero visible potential of being able to compete with them, and her character development reaches the all time low of the lows.

Even if this obvious power gap still doesn't convience you, think about this scenario then: Naruto as a manga would still be the same thing if Sakura did not exist. If that doesn't highlight the amount of useless in a character, I don't know what else will.

P.S: This is not bashing or anything, this is a cold fact.
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; May 31, 2013 at 06:24 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    Anyone who believes that Sakura isn't useless are deluding themselves...

There's nothing Sasuke and/or Naruto can't do that she can. If Tsunade is supposed to be like a demonstration of what Sakura should become, then it isn't that impressive at all. Madara's Susano'o was withstanding hits left and right, and then in the end completely steam rolled the Kages anyways. This means that Sasuke's defense is going to render her attacks useless, and other than throwing slow punches and having mediocre speed, there's nothing else she can offer as an offensive move that is going to even hinder Sasuke. Don't even get me started on Naruto...

I'm just amazed that there are people who believe just because Kishimoto allowed Sakura to asspull a random power, this is the new beginning for her of some sorts. She's still in the shadows of those two with absolutely zero visible potential of being able to compete with them, and her character development reaches the all time low of the lows.

Even if this obvious power gap still doesn't convience you, think about this scenario then: Naruto as a manga would still be the same thing if Sakura did not exist. If that doesn't highlight the amount of useless in a character, I don't know what else will.

P.S: This is not bashing or anything, this is a cold fact.
    Are they good in Medical ninjutsu?Most of the war she was in the healing tents doing a lot of healing.She played a key role in discovering the abilities of white Zetsus.I don't see why one'd call her useless.People who think she's not completley useless are deluding themselves? Oh please.If u think so,then you have no bussiness in comming to this thread,go back and read the first post of the first page.
    Last edited by Knightmare of heaven 0; May 31, 2013 at 06:30 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people need to give the poor girl a break..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

New Reply
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast