Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Enlightened monkey, i actually i understand your point perfectly. I reread in some post above, that you can't stand people saying nonsense about their favourite characters. I don't play favourites either (except when it comes to Naruto, same as you, i can't help it :] )

In another forum i comment on, when Kakashi or Sasuke or whatever fans get all crazy about how awesome their fave characters are and how Shikamaru is going to be the next Hokage i get seriously pissed. Even if Shikamaru himself is one of my top faves, when people say nonsense like that, i hate it.

It would be the same if some crazy Sakura fan started to say that Saku's Tsunade level. Or Sasuke fans saying that he's the strongest in the show.

Sometimes you've got to be objective, which some people seem to not understand. Even when it comes to Naruto, although i admit that i have serious fangirlism disease with him, it only comes out when people say negative nonsense about him. So i'm objective about him too.

Summary: i get all pissed when people say stupid things about any character.

~~Reborn, One Piece, Bleach and Naruto fanarts~~http://irenukia.deviantart.com/ :B

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mizu172's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okaay, I think I'll start something new.^^

What ya guys think of Sakura's reaction in chapter 347? xD Look at my sig, you know what I mean! :P ~pervy Sakura~

I'm kinda surprised that nobody posted something like this :P well...

see ya=)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Egoboo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit her reaction was not that unexpected...she´s a fangirl (or used to be one) after all...those always have a pervy side to them. Well i guess Ino´s reaction would have been even a bit more freaky...Sakura only had an interest in Sasuke, while Ino would be forced to watch the two objects of her undying admiration and crushing make out. ôo
    *goes to hide from the raging stampede of Fangirls rushing towards him*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mizu172's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol you're right! I would have loved to see Ino's reaction^^ She would probably have a lil bit more nosebleed than Sakura :P Hope kishi will make more situations like this(more perv) lol jk jk^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

No comment, I am still not sure what to think.
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: The Official Haruno Sakura thread

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo7 View Post
    Sakura is one really awesome character, she developed more than anybody else in the series save naruto. She managed to go from your typical weak girly lovestruck kid, to a compassionate, insightfull, strong and beautyfull kunoich, worthy of carying the forhead protector of the leaf.
    I actually like Sakura. She has issues but she is awesome. She is one of my favorite characters.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I don't like inner Sakura that much either. I almost thought that kishimoto did away with her for part two, but then she made another appearance. oh well that still does not change the fact that Sakura is awesome.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zoe303's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi!!I'ts been ages since I last came here ^^* sorry....

Kiddo7, I'm with you. I also thought the inner Sakura would dissapear but she did not, but it's ok!
    However, there's something that's keeping me awake. I know this is, maybe ridiculous and stupid but, since I read the last chapter(348), I've been thinking about Sakura's reaction when she sees Karin and Sasuke together and...I'd like it to be matured...I mean, don't scream and shout and say: Don't touch Sasuke!! or whatever....I'm worried about this because of the scene on 347...^^* I't was funny but don't know...

This is paranoid!(you must be thinking) LOL but I'd like to know what you think. However I must add that I'm sure Sakura WON'T dissapoint us however she reacts (I hope so lol ^^, *cross fingers*)

I'd also ike to ask you something: Do you think she will be overshadowed by Karin?Someway....

Thanks for reading this stupid comment of mine LOL ^o^

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ninjetone's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel the same way Zoe. I hope Sakura keeps her cool. There's a possibility that just like Sasuke is overshadowing Naruto for now that Karin may be made out to be stronger than Sakura, but I'm confident that my two favorite characters, Naruto and Sakura, will be totally awesome in the end!!!

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjetone View Post
    I feel the same way Zoe. I hope Sakura keeps her cool. There's a possibility that just like Sasuke is overshadowing Naruto for now that Karin may be made out to be stronger than Sakura, but I'm confident that my two favorite characters, Naruto and Sakura, will be totally awesome in the end!!!
    Thanks for saying this ^^* I was worried because of what you said. Sasuke is, someway,overshadowing Naruto so....(well it's my opinion)I wouldn't like it if it happens to Sakura...I'm sure though,Karin is stronger than her but...just by now lol ^o^
    I hope Kishi shows us some Sakura (strong and matured) moments again....^^,

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

If I understood what I read correctly, then these are good and interesting comments, however I am having the hardest time picking out the true meaning behind all the gibberish so I will probably not post until this all passes.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

oh, well, we were talking about the possibility of Sakura being overshadowed by Karin, that's all *^^*

Hope you come back soon kiddo7!!^^,

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I am concerned, There is no contest between the two of them. Sakura wins out hands down. But aside from that I really do not see enough similarity for any competition to even develop. They are entirely different, aside from the fact that they are both female and that they both appear to like sasuke (at least on the surface. I am not convinced that karin really likes him at all).

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo7 View Post
    I am not convinced that karin really likes him at all).
    Me either Kiddo, what I meant was that this arc (in my opinion) is being more about this new team of Sasuke, I'm also saying it because I've seen in another forums, since the appearence of Karin, people is starting to...say bad things about Sakura. I know it's always happened. But I think that this is more about the realationship between Sasuke and her. I'm not sure though.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong. It's just that I hate reading those things about her...I know it'll will always happen but, I've read awful things I never read before.

But it's ok, let's give up this stupid topic of mine ok?^^,

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

don't be too hard on yourself!
    but you are right about one thing; we are getting off topic, this is sakura's thread, not karin's.

New Reply
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast