Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Gantz 240 Discussion/241 Predicton Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sephy7KillerMech's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz 240 Discussion/241 Predicton Thread

That little kid is going to become the greatest martial artist ever! I really thought he was dead, but then he busts out the muscle rider mojo! Eh, he'll probably die soon anyway

Since Gantz doesn't have a chapter discussion/prediction thread, I'm going to hijack this post and turn it into one. ^^ ~ WL
    The Sephy7KillerMech way of life.  (sloganizer.net) thanks egoboo ;P

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chapter 240 Discussion / 241 Predicton

a nice chapter this time
    goodies are HERE

so, they realize they are in osaka... they can be seen like on the last part1 mission and the vampires notice their dilemma.

that answered my question from last weeks chap, if the vamps would have implanted bombs too and they do. i still don't know if they are living clones or the originals... i guess no one does...

people think of a tv-show... i thought it kinda odd, after the last mission was broadcasted in tv and all... the stations knew it was no tv-show and i think they announced that...

one more thing this chap cleared for us: there was no mission in the time from kurono leaving until kurono dying. gantz once again showed a weird sense of humor if he knows whats going on in the world. or he really wanted to get rid of kurono.

the vampires turning to atleast play within the game is kinda interesting too... maybe they will kinda change sides. and if they are only clones of the real ones, then it could get extremely fun. vampire pro-gantz against regular vampires... nice scenario

and the lil kid really surprised me there, i too thought he would get eaten in front of all the people... would've made a nice panic scene, but seeing him suddenly fighting back was great

can't wait for next weeks chapter (good thing it is back to weekly release schedule, at least for now)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

A great Chapter. I love it. The little kid is amazing i hope he can survive cause his relationsship to kaze is somekinda weird but nice. And as for the Prediction i think the other Team members will arrive soon and then the monster shows his full power.
    Im Himmel keinen zweiten.My english is really bad.Building the Future and keeping the Past alive is one and the same thing. Solid Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy7KillerMech
    Since Gantz doesn't have a chapter discussion/prediction thread, I'm going to hijack this post and turn it into one. ^^ ~ WL
    ahh! you certainly thought me a lesson. I asked myself this question when the raw came out and Hisshou released the translation. Should i start a gantz discussion thread. But since i havent made any threads here yet i stopped. Good job

Quote Quote:
    That little kid is going to become the greatest martial artist ever! I really thought he was dead, but then he busts out the muscle rider mojo! Eh, he'll probably die soon anyway
    i kept getting pissed when he just kept runing and crying and shouting-- honestly its been quite a while that i have wanted to get into a book and whip some sense into a character.

and then out of no where-- Mrs. Alien Brain-Eater was flying to high heaven. This was just great. I loved the surprise. What a kid-- i hope his confidence doesnt waver any longer.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

What a bunch of info chapter..first of all, they invisibility is gone,which will give more chaos to the public especially at Osaka and not Tokyo anymore (probably all aliens in Tokyo have been defeated in phase 1)

2nd thing, haha.. poor pro vampire which is now they have bomb in their head like other gantzer which mean they cannot running away from the mission and must help other's otherwise they cannot leave the gantz room if don't get 100 points each..

3rd thing, probably the new leader and main character for now will be Katou, which is i hopefully want since phase 1..

and last thing is about that kid, good thing he can fight for his own now and not to rely on others too much especially his super duper hero muscle rider. even if his just a kid, i do want a lot from his character to be more tough and superior than certain other useless newbie adult gantzer..

can't wait to see next chapter and i hopefully want to see that kid defeat that mouth alien without any help..
    if my arms get ripped off, i'll just kick him to death
    if my legs get ripped off, i'll just bite him to death
    if my head gets ripped off, i'll just stare him to death
    if my eyes get ripped out, i'll just curse him to death
    Niwatori = chicken

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ijoit3k
    can't wait to see next chapter and i hopefully want to see that kid defeat that mouth alien without any help..
    that probably won't happen, for one the aliens are always strong and have some special abilities, maybe we even get another bigboss and this is just an underling... and furthermore the vampires already spotted takeshi by his cries...

katou being the mainchar was somewhat logical to me, ever since we saw that kurono would be attacked at the end of part1... katou got killed for chardevelopment of kei, now it's his turn to get some good chardevelopment.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kyubisharingan's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

AWSOME chapter. Looks like Takeshi is a new "muscle Rider" XD.
    もし僕と別れたら、一番いい人と別れるから、よりいい人を選ばなくちゃいけない。
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shaka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just realized that it was Takeshi who sent the monster flying...hahahaha
    That's cool!
    Can't wait for next week!
    I walked around the world to discover that what I was looking for was inside of me.<br />

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ttxdragon
    that probably won't happen, for one the aliens are always strong and have some special abilities, maybe we even get another bigboss and this is just an underling... and furthermore the vampires already spotted takeshi by his cries...
    hmm, i actualy thing so..but if takeshi can defeat one of underling b4 the vampire came it should be more fun ne?
    and it will suprise those vampire too by the power of the gantz suit(cosplay) XD
    Niwatori = chicken

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 240 released by Illuminati&TOWNL
    http://illuminati-manga.mberendes.eu...i-TOWNL%5d.zip

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

well thank you darkclaw..i've been waiting for that release..yata..
    Niwatori = chicken

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sephy7KillerMech's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kind of an honor to have my thread hijacked, lol!

The vampires probably don't have copies, the main characters aren't copied every time they are transported. The vampires only jumped on the people as they were transported, not as they died... i don't think the dead bodies are ever transported anywhere anyway, right? Anyway, that's my theory, the vampires don't have copies.

Also, i don't think that kid will defeat a boss ever, unless the mangaka has changed his style. Remember, gantz is always depressing. Unless you like seeing the characters you think are cool die.
    The Sephy7KillerMech way of life.&nbsp; (sloganizer.net) thanks egoboo ;P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bakashijinsan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

holy!!!!

that surprised more than the vamps being on the gantz team!

I mean Takeshi's this whiny little brat who only knows how to call on Muscle Rider everytime he's in a pinch and now, he does some Karate Move there!

Awesome! at least there'd be a good development on him finally.

as for predictions, the Vamps, would most probably do the hunting themselves and discover how gantz's game works. we'll see a few more actions on takeshi's part. Maybe he'll gai confidence now that he discovered he can at least repel some of the weaker enemies.

anyway, some questions:

why is it that they can be seen like the previous mission? I mean, I assumed back then that they were seen because their suits broke or something like that.

also, why are the aliens always after them? it seems like the aliens know about them and are trying to do a preemptive strike. perhaps it's got something to do with what the 9 armed alien (back before everybody died except Kurono) said about them being hunted when they weren't doing anything.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aladar's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Erm.. I am the only one who thinks, that 4 or 5 yrs old Takeshi fighting that alien is TERRIBLY lame? Like.. you know - Takeshi was meant to be one of the weak characters, who must be protected - like Sadako, or that granny in mission with suzaku-alien (or what. But he pisses off, and smack that alien into the ground - seriously, wtf? Is this only me, or this series begins to be quite stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by bakashijinsan
    why is it that they can be seen like the previous mission? I mean, I assumed back then that they were seen because their suits broke or something like that.
    well, i think its only Gantz's "humor" again.. like that time, when he sent Kurono on mission alone.. and its surely attempt of author to bring into series something new..
    Tell me you've been bad. Nice and clear.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the fact that Takeshi can fight all of a sudden is because he was put in a situation where he had to in order for him to live. Previously he had tagged along with Kaze and was under his protection. It isn't like Takeshi is some sort of mini Kaze. Remember that the Gantz suit enhances the wearer's physical prowess. For him to be able to beat up the first Alien isn't out of the question.

New Reply