Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vinland Saga 69 Discussion/70 Predictions

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vinland Saga 69 Discussion/70 Predictions

>.> well there is bound to be some agony posts. I even expected it to show up a lot earlier. good job holding out.

I'm thinking two more chapters and you'll get your super Thorfinn and finally a new arc would probably begin. So you may want to follow zidane's style and just not read it for a year until you get a lot of releases so it wouldn't seem so long.

You can read other manga in the meantime.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sama_al_Azraq's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about the idea of Thorfinn getting berserk and slicing people for the present Thorfinn. Looks like his warrior side is almost died out. Even the time he punched the servant, it's not because his ego but because the servant make fun of the wheat they planted.
    I couldn't even believe my eyes when I read the part about what Thorfinn think about revenge now. He's changing so much. Also, before, he take care his father's knife preciously, but it's gone now and no mention about it at all. I think as a warrior, Thorfinn already broken and it's a good thing for him to take a review of his life and start from scratch like what he is doing now.
    Although, Einar punch speed = 1/2xThorfinn's. Einar just got halfway of his punch and Thorfinn already knocked the guy out. Love that one. I hope we will know the meaning of his dream next chapter.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fê - forever alone's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Thorfinn is near to find out what means to be a true warrior that doesn't need a blade.

But, I also think that would take a while, he's almost empty of anything, and to be a true warrior he must have a strong will, like Thors.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fê - forever alone View Post
    I guess Thorfinn is near to find out what means to be a true warrior that doesn't need a blade.

But, I also think that would take a while, he's almost empty of anything, and to be a true warrior he must have a strong will, like Thors.
    QFT. He's almost able to move on but doesn't seem to have a path to follow. Maybe he still won't know what he is fighting for, even when he leaves the farm.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fê - forever alone's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that was what I meant. Thorfinn still has a long way to go until he can finally find out what a true warrior is, but I think he's in the right way. Maybe when he finally meet his family again? Or when he get one?

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3