Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Vinland Saga 67 Discussion/68 Predictions

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Vinland Saga 67 Discussion/68 Predictions

This is where you can post spoilers for chapter 67 of Vinland Saga. Remember, spamming, flaming, and posting spoilers outside of the spoiler thread will not be tolerate and will be deleted. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vinland Saga 67 Discussion/68 Predictions

Chapter 67 is available at Hox's website.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ughh farmville continues..didnt even see our hero this chapter, seems like the plot is staggering. It usually took two or three chapters for important things to happen. Anyone have an idea what the author is thinking?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sama_al_Azraq's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

So Arneis is Ketil's sex slave. I guess Einar will never get his hands on her. Seeing that Ketil really take a liking of her. But her face in the end kinda make her like a scheming woman or something, or it's just me thinking too much?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Ughh farmville continues..didnt even see our hero this chapter, seems like the plot is staggering. It usually took two or three chapters for important things to happen. Anyone have an idea what the author is thinking?
    My guess is most of these characters we are meeting are going to be important later on in the story. Why else build their personalities so much?

But this chapters really does make you feel for Ketil. Such a gentle man with such a violent reputation. I have a feeling things are gonna get real rough for him real fast. And I agree Sama that Arneis appears to be up to something with that last scene. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The look on her face at the end does seem a little off. She looks very bored/apathetic to me, which is at odds with her words of reassurance to Ketil. Plus, just the fact that he's showing his vulnerability and making us feel sympathy for him makes me think that he might be betrayed later (for maximum emotional impact to the reader ). She could very well be up to something.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

She may be plotting her freedom. In the end, she is a slave. She may be bedding him and listening for the better treatment it brings until she can gain her freedom.

The son is shockingly violent compared to his father and grandfather. Those two are clearly good men, despite the inner conflict of the former. I'm curious what his role will be, what his relationship with Thorfinn will be and how it will effect his life on the farm. Seems to me that Ketil's son will be the pivotal figure in this arc.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if Arneis is scheming anything at all, just that it shows how genuinely apathetic she is to Ketil's plight. I don't exactly remember if it was said where Arneis came from, but if she's Nordic she probably has pity for the guy for being a bit of a lightweight.

Though the one thing I can see happening is it being revealed that her and Thorgin had something before he went off to war. This might pit father and son against one another.

New Reply