Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
For all of those that might need it, here's a list of all fonts that I stumbled upon, and what they are used for.
List of fonts
- Four fonts used in typesetting. This package includes the fonts Wildwords, Manga Temple, Augie and Felt.link
- Wild Words is commonly used for a regular dialogue
- So is Manga Temple
- Augie is commonly used for handwritten text
- so is Felt
- A SFX-font package, containing the Another, Big Fish Ensemble, Trash Hand and VNI-HLThuphap fonts. link
- The Mouthbreather font.Link
Commonly used for screamed text, or a monster's howl.
- The Anime Ace font. Link
Commonly used for Regular dialogue
List of websites you can download other fonts from
- Dafont.com is a massive font database with nearly all of the free downloadable fonts, including typesetting fonts. If any of the above links is down, the fonts should also be available on this website.
- Blambot.com is a comic font database, that contains dozens of fonts that can be used in typesetting.
If you have any fonts or links to add, send me a PM or reply in this topic with a link, and I'll add it.
Last edited by Sir Eagle; February 25, 2012 at 03:27 AM.
Thank you very much for this reference. Firstly, I would like to point out that the first link is no longer accessible. It seems unblessed.net has been taken down.
I was wondering if we could get an update on this topic? I have been searching for Wild Words (and some other fonts, which folks suggest using) for a while now. It seems some people prefer a specific set of fonts while others are more lenient. In any case, I wish to be able to work with all of those in the future. It would be of great help. Thank you!
P.S. Blambot.com is awesome, but I don't think having other places to go to for more of a variety is a bad idea.
All of the links have been repaired
Last edited by Sir Eagle; February 25, 2012 at 03:11 AM.
For all of you groups who do non-english, I recommend WildWords International for all the fancy punctuation that regular WW doesn't have.
I'll add that one to the list. Do you have a download link?