Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: How to delete all posts?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kunai-knight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How to delete all posts?

Hey, I'm trying to clear up my account but just discovered MH doesn't allow account deletion. I know I can delete my posts one-by-one; what I'm looking for is an option to delete them all in one go. So, can anyone steer me in the right direction or, is this not possible at all?

Global Moderator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member c_k's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to delete all posts?

I don't think it is possible to delete all of your own posts all at once. However, why would you want to delete all of your posts when you've been a member of this forum for so long and have contributed so much to the community for so many years through the large number of posts that you've made in our forum? As a long time member of this forum, your posts serve as a nice momento to show how one grew as a manga fan as one discussed various manga. It could also serve as proof of say, for instance, you were the first person to predict a certain character dying or someone having a bankai. Your posts also helped you earn the esteemed title of 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member, which I have yet to achieve~

NJT: "Bullet points are a turn on, just like breasts"

New Reply