Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magica

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magica

Poor Sayaka. I agree that at this rate, Kyoko is going to be killed next episode because she will be focusing on trying to save Sayaka so she will be hesitating about killing her.

When poor Madoka finds out, I wonder how would she react? Would she try to save Sayaka? Knowing QB, it will try to trick Madoka by convincing her that only she could save her best friend. >.>

I felt sorry for Homura when she pleaded with Madoka to believe in herself and be more self-confident. My brother and I think that she went back in time to try to stop Madoka from becoming a magical girl and has been doing it for awhile now. It could explain how Homura knew her place around school and whatnot.

Some Japanese made a couple mini-games, which are entertaining and help pass the time if you're bored.

Shoot QB - Click on Kyubey to cause it to be bullet-ridden. It's decent but I got bored after awhile.
    ホムホムパニック - Instead of whacking a mole, Homura will whack QB to prevent it from getting to Madoka. It's pretty entertaining.
    25秒でQBに怒りをぶつけろ! - Play as Kyoko and punch QB until the OP song has finished playing.
    ホムラブチェッカー - A weird game. Homura's head will expand and decrease so you click on her face to try to make her head proportional to her body. Yeah, it's an odd game.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah,finally caught up with it.I'm surprised at how intriguing this anime is!I love the dark themes in it,especially in contrast with that usual Magical Girl theme.

I read a comment under the eigth episode.
    Spoiler show

Sounds plausible in a way.

What interest me even more is the fact that German was used twice already.In one of the first episodes,there were writings in German on the wall and the word "Walpurgisnacht",which is a night where witches have a party and dance.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, Kyoko went down like a boss. It's a bit sad that they couldn't save Sayaka and that they ended up losing another ally. Now Homura is the only one left and she's going to have to fight Walpurgisnacht. I'm just wondering when Madoka is going to become a Maho Shojo.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like she won't be a mahou shoujo till the end. But it's just a possibility, nothing is certain yet. And Homura's story is really depressing. She travels back in time countless time, and always failed. Seems like it's already decided that the mahou shoujo for defeating walpurgis is only Madoka and Homura. Sayaka is fated to die along Kyoko, and Mami always dies because of herself. I hope the final battle will have some kind of unpredictable twist.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the last two episodes have been more or less delayed for a bit. Dunno when its gonna air now, some people say its gonna be in April, some say it might be an ONA like Bakemonogatari etc

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shirohagane's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Homuhomu. She is cool and moe. (♥_♥)

I hope show airs soon.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episodes 11 & 12's air dates has been announced.

Quote Quote:
    MBS ・・・4/21(Thu)26:40~ Episode 11 and 12
    TBS・・・4/21(Thu)27:00~ Episode 10,11 and 12
    CBC・・・4/24(Sun)26:45~ Episode 10,11 and 12
    An hour of Madoka~

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah
    That's awesome!I'm dying to see the one hour special!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone watched the last episode? I think the final episode is pretty good. I didn't see that coming. This anime really is the best winter season anime. Now i hope for the slice of life Madoka that shaft's gonna make, and I really want Urobuchi to wrote a story for original anime again. Well, not always but one or two anime with him as the writer would be awesome.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shrimp's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, that last episode was pretty epic. What an awesome way to end this awesome anime !
    Spoiler show

And it even makes a sequel possible...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The summary of the first drama CD has been posted.

It's cool to find out more information about the first timeline.

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I really enjoyed the 10th episode the most but episode 12 was so great and just blasting with wonderful animation and the time traveling was done with class and it was brilliant as soon as I saw history involved with girls from through out human history being saved by Madoka it was truly an amazing moment. Joan of Arc being one really topped it off!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Well I really enjoyed the 10th episode the most but episode 12 was so great and just blasting with wonderful animation and the time traveling was done with class and it was brilliant as soon as I saw history involved with girls from through out human history being saved by Madoka it was truly an amazing moment. Joan of Arc being one really topped it off!
    Glad you enjoyed it.Seeing you talk about it,makes me want to re-watch this.I've been planning to do so already,but never really got to it.Guess this weekend this awesome show's going to play non-stop on my screen.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the darkest mahou shoujo anime I've ever watched. But it is great really... The music are awesome, the graphic is masterpiece too... It's just so.. WOW. My friend is right now so crazy about it. She can't stop blabbering about it.
    If I have to mention my favorite character, it's this guy:

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it.Seeing you talk about it,makes me want to re-watch this.I've been planning to do so already,but never really got to it.Guess this weekend this awesome show's going to play non-stop on my screen.
    Funny thing that I do is that when an anime is as epic as this I do not re-watch. I have been planning to re-watch the final 3 episodes since they are really one story just by themselves.

And may I ask everyone what is their favorite character in this anime? From the start Kyubee interested me a lot since I had tons of theories surrounding him. Mami was a good one as well, I do not want to seem shallow by giving her early death as a reason but her fan hype got to me as well. >.>

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast