Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: King's brother?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

King's brother?

Does anyone remember king's brother??
    http://www.goodmanga.net/hunter_x_hunter/chapter/215/12

more than 100 views and no responses.... -.-
    Last edited by HxHMangas32; January 10, 2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member IamJacky's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: King's brother?

The bird guy is now raising the King's brother, too lazy to find the chapter, but I do remember the chapter right around when the King ripped off his arm, the hunters were trying to figure out why Pitou discharged her(his) En, so they called the bird guy to figure out why Pitou did so, in one small panel you'll see "King's bro" in the background playing with toys.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member damane08's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

it's here, he's a lot bigger now. I wonder how strong he is at this point? I wonder if he'll be strong enough to oppose his brother?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a little alarmed by this ant's growth rate though. I think he will die in a very short time due to rapid aging unless he can, like, stay in his prime for a very long time once he reaches it with the help of his mindblowingly fast growth rate.

I have no idea if his fast growth means his power can grow as fast though. He'll need some sort of ability, like an instant food to nen conversion, to do that, to be able to be as strong as Meryem.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HxHMangas32 View Post
    Does anyone remember king's brother??
    http://www.goodmanga.net/hunter_x_hunter/chapter/215/12

I had already forgot him, but i think that he might be very important and maybe a clash between him and The King will end happen. Though one thing that always "upset" was the fact, that he was very small and on the other hand the King was already that big, so that means that all the nutrients were given to him and the "brother" because of that never really got any chance of "evolving" like the King. If that happened doesn't it means that the King was always the stronger one and there isn't ever going to be a chance for the Brother to ever be able of defeating him, right ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't equate body size with the size of Nen. It's still possible for the twin to have much power in him, or a very powerful nen-ability. Might be that this kid has achieved the highest level of evolution amongst his generation. I have the tendency to think that the latest Ant to be spawned by the Queen was the strongest. And at one point I thought that the Queen was actually referring to this small twin Ant as Meryem instead of that one Cell-inspired monstrosity we call the King.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply