Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: kenichi+Miu becoming a romantic couple and possibly marrying each other?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they become a romantic couple

61 85.92%
  • No, they no not become a romantic couple

10 14.08%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will Kenichi and Miu become a romantic couple and possibly marry each other, or not?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Kenichi and Miu become a romantic couple and possibly marry each other, or not?

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan
    yes, right now he's got his eyes on Miu... or to be more precise... Miu's .....
    No no no no, Kenichi's moto is not Mius big and beautifull "eyes"(well,yea he is pretty enjoying to be in contact with em during trainings,but...who wouldn't totaly not me ^^') ...well Kenichi is without question is going for Miu.....considering her i gues she likes Kenichi too..but she was fighting for all her life and dont realy get all those romantic stuff,but she clearly like him...
    The only way i see Kenichi with another girl in some kind relationships it's a some mastermind evil plan wich will make Kenichi to go a wrong road(Well,for example like Miu did in the tournament ark),and then Miu will fight Kenichi for real and confess her feeling to him in process(long-time prediction aswell) wich will result in massive happy end of ark number "n")

p.s.
    oh and yes,like you guys mention,they will become couple only in the end of mang,otherwise it will loose 1/3 of its charm

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ENDER3000's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Kenichi and Miu become a romantic couple and possibly marry each other, or not?

i dont want it to be at the VERY end but the last arc. cause thatd be too happy lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i see 3 vote s saying no they wont . lol who voted no?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they will but like in the very last chapter.. in some sort of epilogue of what happend years after we see them together running the dojo with their child

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    i see 3 vote s saying no they wont . lol who voted no?
    Probably some of those Shigure fanboys that like to reject reality...probably.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    ha ha ha well that must be the case, or some renka kenichi thumper s
    Last edited by shaheer; February 12, 2011 at 12:44 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the manga has hinted at long term relationship between the two more times than what I could possibly count. What I am really interested in is whether kenichi will ever surpass miu in combat. I thought he had her beat by the time he defeated the leader of ragnarok but as it turns out she was more than a match for kenichi after that (specially considering miu seemingly had trouble with kizara lol).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I had only watched the anime of it, so I wasn't aware of all the additional content from the manga, but when I have time, this is definately a manga I plan to get around to reading. Kenichi is awesome... (and Fanservice!)

so, as I'm finding out from you guys and girls, there's certainly a lot of suggestiveness towards Kenichi and Miu, but it I think it still remains whether Kenichi will ultimately want Miu or not, and vice versa. As much as Kenichi likes Miu now (and Miu likes Kenichi), I can see Kenichi (or Miu) possibly choosing someone else for a romantic/life long partner. Kenichi (or Miu) could grow to be turned off with having their choice of romantic partner being a martial artist/warrior, and might choice/want the opposite instead, a non-warrior/violent romantic partner, surprising all of us.

Just something that I feel is (still) viable to consider and ponder about

--------------------------------------------------------------

A different, but related question that I just thought of:

How much does Kenichi like Miu for her personality and such stuff, versus liking her for her attractive body? Is Kenichi's interest in Miu more "skin-deep" or does he like Miu herself more than and over/beyond liking her for her attractive body?

And if he likes Miu beyond her body, what is it about Miu that he likes? Certain personality traits, her being a powerful and skilled martial artist, her being his "childhood sweethert", pity/sympathy for her past, her mysterious nature and past, and/or etc?
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; February 20, 2011 at 01:28 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner wardudes's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    To quote Adam Savage ' I reject your reality and substitute my own. '
    You're so ugly you can be a modern art masterpiece!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'll be brave for myself, but I highly believe that in the manga it was slightly suggested that Yūka Izumi was supposed to be Kenichi's soul mate and not Miu. Even if they have more romantic scenes, which I concur that it will occur, it looks like the author chose Yūka to be the one Kenichi marries in the end. And Miu, well, friend for life, (yes I also agree that long term wise he will save Miu from harm in both physical and philosophical ways, and that nearing the ending chapters they will share an intimate moment, but they will end their relationship just as friends, because they have a tad different paths philosophically).

I can be more precise with acute details on what I mean, but I believe in your reading abilities, so I will leave this to your re-investigation (or if you have a good memory, your reevaluation). But if you bug me enough (like reply me a pm, not the post, cause I just thought this up out of boredom, in a forum I don't hang out) I'll give you the thesis.
    Last edited by bebuxe; February 21, 2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: missing letter 'y' && P.S.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebuxe View Post
    Well, I'll be brave for myself, but I highly believe that in the manga it was slightly suggested that Yūka Izumi was supposed to be Kenichi's soul mate and not Miu. Even if they have more romantic scenes, which I concur that it will occur, it looks like the author chose Yūka to be the one Kenichi marries in the end. And Miu, well, friend for life, (yes I also agree that long term wise he will save Miu from harm in both physical and philosophical ways, and that nearing the ending chapters they will share an intimate moment, but they will end their relationship just as friends, because they have a tad different paths philosophically).

I can be more precise with acute details on what I mean, but I believe in your reading abilities, so I will leave this to your re-investigation (or if you have a good memory, your reevaluation). But if you bug me enough (like reply me a pm, not the post, cause I just thought this up out of boredom, in a forum I don't hang out) I'll give you the thesis.
    ......who? *Looks up on Kenichi wiki*

Ah, the flower girl. The one whose confessions are relentlessly mocked by the manga, and who is always ignored in favor of Miu.

Please tell me that was a joke or some kind of twisted sarcasm, otherwise I might think you never read the story.

Quote Originally Posted by wardudes View Post
    To quote Adam Savage ' I reject your reality and substitute my own. '
    I love that show, and I use that quote all the time.
    Last edited by Bludvein; February 22, 2011 at 01:13 AM.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the thing with the flower girl would have happened if kenichi actually had never learned martial arts. Right now he is far to focused on protecting miu (who ironically is still stronger then him) to even notice the flower girl is in fact a girl.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I think the thing with the flower girl would have happened if kenichi actually had never learned martial arts. Right now he is far to focused on protecting miu (who ironically is still stronger then him) to even notice the flower girl is in fact a girl.
    Ah, but here is the kicker. Would he have ever joined the flower club if not for martial arts? He only joined because at that point he had pretty much given up caring what other people thought of him.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting, so miu has basically made kenichi ignore the poor girl to death and were it not for martial arts he would have never joined the club.... Even in alternate universes of the story it was not meant to happen lol.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ENDER3000's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

guess this debate is over w/the new chaps lmao somewhat anyways

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast