Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: kenichi+Miu becoming a romantic couple and possibly marrying each other?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they become a romantic couple

62 86.11%
  • No, they no not become a romantic couple

10 13.89%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Will Kenichi and Miu become a romantic couple and possibly marry each other, or not?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Kenichi and Miu become a romantic couple and possibly marry each other, or not?

Great discussion you have here, makes me wanna add some thoughts of my own

The fact of the matter is Kenichi and Miu will be a couple and even beyond that. Kenichi definitely loves here, even though he is young and also looks at other girls. Miu has been raised by her grandfather so what can you expect. She has a hard time figuring out her feelings, but all the signs are showing that she loves him. I mean she is more jealous than any other girl I have ever seen, she worries so much about him that she cant even sleep at nights, and she is so happy when she is together with him. And many of the hugs she gives him don't really look like the hugs you would give a friend or brother (example after the skiing trip when she woke up back at home).

It's just confusing for her but she is learning more and more how to accept these feelings and getting Kenichi closer into her life. She does value the friendship but who says that lovers are not best friends as well.

And concerning her grandfather, I honestly don't think that he would want to have any other boy in Miu's life than Kenichi. I mean he's training him and knows about his values and principles, which are really honorable. If he's that strict I can't see him letting any other guy even getting remotely close to Miu

Personally I would like this to happen soon, even though it's rather unrealistic. But at least s real kiss would be great for starters and could even heat up the fight between the girls.
    Last edited by Bjorninou; September 28, 2011 at 02:41 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Kenichi and Miu become a romantic couple and possibly marry each other, or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorninou View Post
    Great discussion you have here, makes me wanna add some thoughts of my own

The fact of the matter is Kenichi and Miu will be a couple and even beyond that. Kenichi definitely loves here, even though he is young and also looks at other girls. Miu has been raised by her grandfather so what can you expect. She has a hard time figuring out her feelings, but all the signs are showing that she loves him. I mean she is more jealous than any other girl I have ever seen, she worries so much about him that she cant even sleep at nights, and she is so happy when she is together with him. And many of the hugs she gives him don't really look like the hugs you would give a friend or brother (example after the skiing trip when she woke up back at home).

It's just confusing for her but she is learning more and more how to accept these feelings and getting Kenichi closer into her life. She does value the friendship but who says that lovers are not best friends as well.

And concerning her grandfather, I honestly don't think that he would want to have any other boy in Miu's life than Kenichi. I mean he's training him and knows about his values and principles, which are really honorable. If he's that strict I can't see him letting any other guy even getting remotely close to Miu

Personally I would like this to happen soon, even though it's rather unrealistic. But at least s real kiss would be great for starters and could even heat up the fight between the girls.
    I agree completely.

And yeah, as others have said, they'll hook up at the end.

But first, it seems like Miu and Kenichi will have to fight. Yomi Miu vs. Kenichi

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They OBVIOUSLY will become a couple at some point near or at the end of the manga. I have to admit, some of Kenichi's feelings were a little shallow in the beginning because of how attractive he saw her, but it was also mostly for her bravery, strength and kindness. Miu has also shown clear signs of feelings for hiim. She even kissed him, on the cheek! Even though I felt real bad for the poor kid for her being oblivious towards him, I can see now her falling in love with him for his kind and strong heart. Even Jenazad could tell that she's now in love with him, which explains why she couldn't kill him while under his speel. I can bet they may get married at 18 or older cause correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't that glasses guy from the d of d tournament just like Kenichi in his relationship with Miu who married the girl of a dojo he fell for just like Kenichi and married at a shotgun wedding at 18. Personally, if I remember, Shigure revealed that Miu want's to become a beautiful bride someday, so I think they'll have like a great wedding someday.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the feeling that Kenichi x Miu is going to be like Saiga and Shizuha's relationship, filled with hardships that they'll overcome.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner g0i5y's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's obvious that they will after the scene on the roof where Miu admits that Kenichi has been demonstrating his love for her by wanting to 'protect her' and how she encourages it. Plus there's the whole build up of history between them, how Kenichi is so integrated into her life and he's met her father and he wears her fathers guards and he discovers her village with her and the whole drama with Kano etc.
    I admit that in the later 50 chapters I've been liking her more but I still find her naivety irritating, I think he should definitely be with Renka!
    A cheezy smile lights up everyone's day!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@goi5y The chances of him hooking up with Renka are slim to none lol
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a great discussion eveyone has a good point (except the one that said that the flower girl will end up with kenichi lol). After the semikiss I knew for sure that they declare their love 4 each other well not officially but anyway.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a pointless question to ask seriously.... One of the most cliches and predictable aspects of shounen mangas is the love relationship... In almost every single manga be it harem or not it is always strongly hinted which of the girls the protagonist actually loves, to be honest it takes away all the fun of it because u know from the start whos he gonna end up with (there are plenty of examples around live Love Hina). Sort of makes it all pointless to introduce other girls that u know wont get the main hero and u dont even get to root for them since u know who he gonna choose anyway.

Kenichi is gonna end up with Miu thats set in stone since the very start of the story he never really looked at any other girls in a romantic way (sure he gets nosebleeds when he seems they naked but he dosent love them), and of course being a shounen manga that likes to teach people values, he loves her for more than her face/body otherwise any of the other girls would fit since all are pretty with gorgeous bodys.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ENDER3000 View Post
    who the hell voted no? lmao
    I did, I don't want to see them together. It would be too much of a waste.. (He's too good for her ^^)(Likewise she's too good for him)

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3