Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Magi ~ Labyrinth of Magic Hangout Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi ~ Labyrinth of Magic by OHTAKA Shinobu

chapter 119 was wow, i felt for Dunya, and the black vessels having an afteraffect this big though makes sense.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole Dunya thing felt a bit rushed so her death didn't have that big of an impact on me still think it's a good thing that not everyone/everything can be saved through magic and that people actually have to die.

Now I wonder why Sinbad wants to fight the Princess, he wouldn't do it just for fun

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    The whole Dunya thing felt a bit rushed so her death didn't have that big of an impact on me still think it's a good thing that not everyone/everything can be saved through magic and that people actually have to die.

Now I wonder why Sinbad wants to fight the Princess, he wouldn't do it just for fun
    I agree with you.

I think Sinbad is taking the opportunity to measure the Princess strength. After all she is a Metal vessel user of the Kou Empire, this way he can gather information about a Kou Empire power level without acting suspicious.

Credits:Shinsatsu

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

It's implied he has an ulterior motive for it but i'm looking forward to it, both of them seem very strong, altough sin will probably have the btter hands, as older more experienced and having more djinns

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    I agree with you.

I think Sinbad is taking the opportunity to measure the Princess strength. After all she is a Metal vessel user of the Kou Empire, this way he can gather information about a Kou Empire power level without acting suspicious.
    That's probably it but I don't see how he can gain much out of it - it's not like he could measure the strength of the other Kou Empire Generals just by fighting her. I guess he wants to see how far they were able to advance with the Djinn equip but again I doubt she is anywhere as strong as the strongest of the Kou Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    It's implied he has an ulterior motive for it but i'm looking forward to it, both of them seem very strong, altough sin will probably have the btter hands, as older more experienced and having more djinns
    Sinbad loosing would be such a big surprise but like you I just can't see it happen. I feel somewhat sorry for her, she seems to love him but to Sinbad she's probably no more than a tool to use against the Kou Empire

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Main cast for the Magi anime revealed. (Not confirmed.)

主要キャスト発表でアラジン遠藤綾、アリババ寺島拓篤、モルジアナ佐倉綾音
    シンドバット平田広明、ジュダル神谷 ]

Aladdin: Kondo Aya
    Alibaba: Terashima Takuma
    Morgiana: Sakura Ayane
    Sinbad: Hirata Hiroaki
    Judal: Kamiya (Hiroshi?)
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Weekly)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Weekly)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Monthly)

Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

120 is out, and it's an Incredible Chapter!

Simbad is a very cautious and cunning man. It has Ali on his pocket. About the battle, a dropping jaw indeed. Both so powerful, Kogyoku was a real thread to the realm and as Ja'far said, it can destroy a navy convoy.

Zepar is the real demon goat xD
    Last edited by Mr. Arashi; August 24, 2012 at 05:21 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that was really tense ! This fight was short but not rushed. Zepar gives an appearance which is cute and somewhat distrubing at the same time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    Main cast for the Magi anime revealed. (Not confirmed.)

主要キャスト発表でアラジン遠藤綾、アリババ寺島拓篤、モルジアナ佐倉綾音
    シンドバット平田広明、ジュダル神谷 ]
    FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
    - Omfg, Aya Endo as Aladdin!? I'm already dieing of the cuteness! : it's so MOE~ just what Aladdin is supposed to sound like (an adorable little girl )
    - Sinbad has the same voice actor as Sanji? that was a little unexpected.. and slightly amusing Not what I imagined, but I think it could work!
    - if Judal's voice actor is Hiroshi Kamiya, that's no surprise I think that was a fan-favorite, for him to share the voice of Izaya, Mephisto, Law and others. I remember my first impression of Judal was that he was a mix of Prussia (Hetalia) and Izaya (Durarara!!) He'd probably sound a little older that 17/18 though, but who really cares xD
    - I don't have any relation to Alibaba and Morgiana's voice actors, but if this is confirmed, I shall look them up >D

All in all, not a bad cast, I think. But it's not confirmed? So it could be a fan-suggestion? But I wouldn't mind if it's true
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Simbad is a very cautious and cunning man. It has Ali on his pocket. About the battle, a dropping jaw indeed. Both so powerful, Kogyoku was a real thread to the realm and as Ja'far said, it can destroy a navy convoy.
    I actually don't like this. Alibaba is too naive by getting sucked up with Sinbads plans. I totally agree with Aladdin that they should find their own way, especially with Sinbads goals being kind of fishy <__<

the fight was good and I liked Sinbads second Djinn Equip - kind of cute and disturbing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
    - Omfg, Aya Endo as Aladdin!? I'm already dieing of the cuteness! : it's so MOE~ just what Aladdin is supposed to sound like (an adorable little girl )
    - Sinbad has the same voice actor as Sanji? that was a little unexpected.. and slightly amusing Not what I imagined, but I think it could work!
    - if Judal's voice actor is Hiroshi Kamiya, that's no surprise I think that was a fan-favorite, for him to share the voice of Izaya, Mephisto, Law and others. I remember my first impression of Judal was that he was a mix of Prussia (Hetalia) and Izaya (Durarara!!) He'd probably sound a little older that 17/18 though, but who really cares xD
    - I don't have any relation to Alibaba and Morgiana's voice actors, but if this is confirmed, I shall look them up >D

All in all, not a bad cast, I think. But it's not confirmed? So it could be a fan-suggestion? But I wouldn't mind if it's true
    Sounds like a fun cast

I only know Alibabas VA a bit from Sacred Seven, he voiced the main character there. From what I remember I think it will fit don't have a clue about Morgiana's VA either, seems to be a pretty new one who didn't have any major roles until now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually don't like this. Alibaba is too naive by getting sucked up with Sinbads plans. I totally agree with Aladdin that they should find their own way, especially with Sinbads goals being kind of fishy <__<

the fight was good and I liked Sinbads second Djinn Equip - kind of cute and disturbing at the same time.
    I think its goes with the premise of having a different personality character duet. If one is smart, the other is dumb. And here, the most interested in growth is Aladdin.
    I guess the next arc will be about him. and then returns to help Alibaba in the threads that Sinbad put him along. I also think its interesting to the reader, how is made a king since his beginning to not fail like Solomon did.

Sanji then Sinbad, Hiroaki sure cast ladies men.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight was spectacular, sinbad obviously dominated, but I have a new found respect for the princess kougyoku, she's strong and has now become one of my favs. =3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 121

And we are off! Ah, blessed Sindria, when will we see you again.

I have a feeling next chapter will be as just hilarious as chapter 84.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Sinbad know that Alibaba has left too, based on his "what are you talking about" comment ? Anyway I wonder how long he will stay hidden and with who he will travel in the end (Mor or Aladdin)

New Reply
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast