Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV

All time naked, he is son of the youngest son of the Demon King. He was sent on earth to destroy mankind. Oga found him and being a delinquent that is Oga, Beel developed a bond with Oga, clinging on to him through the series. Being a demon, Beel posses demonic powers (occasionally electrocuting everyone around him).

That was very basic info about Beelzebub. Discuss away...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV

Hmmmm. Very interesting character imo. Even though just a baby you can see some really strong bonds growing between Oga and beel. Some people see beel as a fan service i see him as a character who actually makes Oga a better man

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

True indeed. The band between them has facilitate them both to grow as individuals. I see both of them learning from each other. I really love the interaction between these two characters.

Edit: ^^; a typo...its bond between them...
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; October 31, 2011 at 11:58 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    True indeed. The band between them has facilitate them both to grow as individuals. I see both of them learning from each other. I really love the interaction between these two characters.
    band? not sure what you mean .... jkjk. Yeh true. Also i love to see moments when Oga is training Beel's character I am actually suprised why En has a freaking army of strongest demons and Beel had only Hilda until Oga... thats kinda interesting. Is it cuz En is expected to take the throne? I wonder about that... Tonikaku Beel and Oga together are awesome. I am actually wondering if we gonna see Beel grow up a bit. Atleast talk a bit On the other hand his Bdaa duuh are pretty entertaining

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So, according to the last chapter, Oga claims Beel really wants Hilda to be back to her normal self. But Baby Beel has also expressed a lot of joy at Hilda giving him affection, like in chapter 139. Which Hilda do you think Beel loves more? We all know Beel has a bit of a crush on Kunieda, but he loves Hilda for other reasons too, right?

New Reply