Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Beelzebub Anime

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulito View Post
    People said fillers ended and next episode Behemoth will appear before Saotome and the two geezers.

People say also this Episode was a package of the manga Chapter and when i additional up. I think the Anime will end up this month with Chapter 121 possible 122. I prefer the Cut by the miss failed rescue from Hilda. The best and is at the Moment when they get 1 Week time for the training a cut there will be the best ending. So people are saying.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub TV Anime to End on March 25

Quote Quote:
    Anime based on Ryūhei Tamura's ongoing manga to end in 60th episode

The Beelzebub television anime series will end next Sunday, March 25, on its 60th episode. The anime magazines had revealed on March 10 that the anime is ending, and the official Twitter account for the anime corroborates this. However, Ryūhei Tamura's original manga is still continuing, and the last anime episode is titled "Sayonara wa Iimasen" ("We Don't Say Farewell").

Crunchyroll has been streaming the anime into several countries as it airs in Japan.

Thanks to Daniel Zelter for the news tip.

Image © Ryūhei Tamura / Shueisha, Beelzebub Production Committee

Update: Tamura also noted the anime's ending in this year's 15th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine last Monday. [Via Manga News]

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nd-on-march-25

Well, I hope we get an remake of the Anime from an another anime-studio, but it wouldn´t happend mostly >.>
    Lets Go Rangers!

United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I must find the right words.
    It´s amazing and total crap in the same Time. The fast ending of this Arc was i await but. jump over the best Action Arc make it boring. Also the fast win over Jabberwock and the Dragon make the Story sensless. So its only still to say in the last episode father will appear or Beel is the new King. Sorry for Beelzebub to find this kind of ending. In some points i like the anime coloring fight sequence. The only fact that was nice to see is the croquettes super time and see Oga with green hairs and fly wings.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I do think its weird that instead of animating the whole Akumano Academy arc, they just went with an anime-original ending. That kind of cheapens the whole thing. Then again, we have to think at how much in advance they were writing these episodes. Maybe it was a decision they made before the Akumano Academy arc ended. Very anti-climactic. I know a lot of people who liked watching it.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know under normal circumstances I tend to take the stance of an advocate for creative expression but Studio Pierrot really needs to be stopped.

I'm not sure who, or how, but it just does not seem right for an animation studio to so constantly wreck source material and get away with it. How can a manga as good as Beelzebub get turned into...THIS. It just seems to me like their adaptations aren't so much a form of artistic expression as they are a form of vandalism at this point. The whole thing is just so sad.

I pray that one day Beelzebub gets a legitimate anime by a Studio that cares about relaying the appeal of their source material.(Surise, Shaft, AIC, Manglobe, Gainax, or even TOEI.) because I am convinced that the reason the Beelzebub franchise didn't take off as an animated series is due 100% to the creative approach taken by Studio Pierrot and 0% due to the series it's based upon.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member FanOfAniManga's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    You know under normal circumstances I tend to take the stance of an advocate for creative expression but Studio Pierrot really needs to be stopped.

I'm not sure who, or how, but it just does not seem right for an animation studio to so constantly wreck source material and get away with it. How can a manga as good as Beelzebub get turned into...THIS. It just seems to me like their adaptations aren't so much a form of artistic expression as they are a form of vandalism at this point. The whole thing is just so sad.

I pray that one day Beelzebub gets a legitimate anime by a Studio that cares about relaying the appeal of their source material.(Surise, Shaft, AIC, Manglobe, Gainax, or even TOEI.) because I am convinced that the reason the Beelzebub franchise didn't take off as an animated series is due 100% to the creative approach taken by Studio Pierrot and 0% due to the series it's based upon.
    I think it's wrong to say it's a studio's fault that an anime series has gone downhill. Nurarihyon no Mago had two seasons, both of which were produced by Studio Deen. The first season was poorly done because the director stopped following the manga halfway through. He also ignored a personal request made by the author to eventually adapt the first chapter into the anime. The second season was a lot better because it was done by a different director who followed the manga completely and fufilled the author's request.

So if there's someone you should blame for ruining the anime of Beelzebub, it should be the director, Yoshihiro Takamoto, otherwise incorrectly referred to as Nobuhiro Takamoto and Norihiro Takamoto.
    Last edited by FanOfAniManga; March 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
    Check out these Wikis for info on select Jump manga:
    - ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM
    - BEELZEBUB
    - WORLD TRIGGER

Questions, comments or suggestions?
    Send a PM here, or an e-mail at fanofanimanga @gmail.com.

New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10