Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty Kat's new basket

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Can't touch this, benny.

- S'up?
    - Are you a fan of the 80's?
    - Whatcha think of MC Hammer? No? What about this? You gotta check out that movie called "Little Miss Sunshine"
    - So what's your smiley collection lookin' like? Any gems in there? Share them with us.
    - Not bad, Benny. Not bad at all.
    - Have you watched any cool movies lately?
    - Favourite soft drink?
    I'm a big fan of the 80s, but I can say that I'm a bigger fan of 90s
    And yeah they song in the link is super freaky awesome...
    Unfortunately I don't have a smiley collection
    Spoiler show

I don't really watch movies these days...I can't find the mood for them...however I downloaded a bunch Jet Li movies and 47 Ronin the other day...and Skyline, and not to mention...if you mentioned 80s...this is not an 80s series, but...
    Spoiler: It's bloody awesome! show

Soft drink...I don't really have a fav...but I like coca cola, pepsi and fanta...I drink these stuff regularly I can say...I don't drink coffee so whenever we go out in the morning or noon, I have something from these 3...pepsi twist is prolly the best with cigs though
    Last edited by benelori; March 26, 2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Bene... I have only now discovered this thread of yours!!!
    I will accept whatever punishment your moderating majesty will consider appropriate!

by the way, recently I saw some disturbing news regarding a certain individual who happens to be doing a very bad cosplay of Oro-sama:

Spoiler show

When approached by authority figures who claimed that he bore no resemblence to the stated manga character, the person claimed that, unfortunately, he knows that. Then agains, fortunately, as he announced, his loyal Kabuto (apparently another deluded cosplayer) already has an excellent solution to this most disturbing problem

Spoiler show

I'm just checking it's not you!

psst, just between you and me, if it is you... ditch the other guy... I am much better Kabuto (except that I don't have glasses... but unlike that guy I'll take care of this lapsus )
    Last edited by AlB; January 31, 2011 at 01:21 PM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha...dude, U left me speechless...really...though I like both because of the snake motif, I also remember that the one who must not be named, played Jesus as well so...the villain feeling kinda gets away...

And Kabuto...I'm sure U'd become a better one...UR shifty and want to be my Kabuto, so U mislead with all that wall of text, and just insert what U want in the end...while the one in the pic is arrogant as Barragan...I like the guy tho...in a football way

PS:let me see U being at UR best...and I'll consider

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Benny~

I can't remember if you said you had an interest in football or not. Did you watch any of the champions league matches this week? xD

Any new smileys ya diggin'?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Hey Benny~

I can't remember if you said you had an interest in football or not. Did you watch any of the champions league matches this week? xD

Any new smileys ya diggin'?
    Thanks for reviving my thread!...
    Oh yeah! Arsenal FTW! Cuz I love premier league and despise Barcelona...and this week Manchester is on the roll too...can't wait for that...it will be awesome...U from London IIRC? Which team is your favorite?

New smilies? Oh I have a new fav one...

And do you like dancin'?
    Last edited by benelori; February 22, 2011 at 08:25 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Hey Ben..what's that cool pic in your sig? Anywhere i can see the full image?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome man!...it's from Naruto...and it's orochimaru as you probably guessed...will try to find the original panel, because I did some modifications on it, but this is when he's disguised as the grass shinobi...I think...I'll check it out in a minute

EDIT: Yep...it's when he paralyzes Sasuke and Sakura...
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-52-7/n...hapter-47.html

How are you btw?
    Last edited by benelori; March 01, 2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I came because some miscreant rated your thread 1 star. I tried to adjust it but now its stuck on 3 stars. Which makes the situation worse. While 1 star can be tongue-in-cheek, 3 star is just awkward. Sorry bene.

Nice to know we have another Arsenal Fan around here. We're usually surrounded by those Manchester united fans....they're everywhere...like rats. Bugzee is one btw, probably why he hasnt responded to that question.

So...Hows life? I remember you saying you study computer science at uni (?) hows that going? Anything you looking forward to this month?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Another thread revival...this could work out afterall

Thanks for the vote...but see? There's no problem...I fixed it

Well truth to be told, I just like Premiership and english football in general...I like MAN UTD as well, but I've always been more of an Arsenal fan...

Well I guess Bugzee is still weeping in his closet after what happened in London...

Uni is going pretty well, though not as well as it should...and I'm not very fond of it either...I just happened to be there

I'm looking forward to Barcelona dropping out...but other than that, not much...I resumed my japanese studies, so I'm looking forward to get that back on the roll, and maybe use the knowledge to translate here and there...it's about time I started doing that, since it's in plan for more than a year now...

How about you? Do you think Arsenal will snatch the title this year?
    Any sporting activity you doin?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

-poke!
    I'm really curious about how our AoE3 matches will turn out
    I mean you didn't go down without a fight in broodwar

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I just felt that this thread will be too awesome for me to miss, hence why I'm posting here, announcing my subscription to this thread.

Also you smell old fish.
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    -poke!
    I'm really curious about how our AoE3 matches will turn out
    I mean you didn't go down without a fight in broodwar
    -poke back...

My brood skills are really poor...and I'm curious as well...I mean I did f... up an entire uni year playing that game non-stop...with the japanese however...
    I need to get some practice with the english...

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    I just felt that this thread will be too awesome for me to miss, hence why I'm posting here, announcing my subscription to this thread.

Well... it will be awesome...when Miura will finish Berserk...things are starting to roll, however...and I was expecting kaiten to spam here...I guess the reds aren't what they used to be anymore...too bad...
    Quote Quote:
    Also you smell old fish.
    Was that a question......because I can smell old fish...I just ate some with rice...
    Last edited by benelori; March 03, 2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    How about you? Do you think Arsenal will snatch the title this year?
    Any sporting activity you doin?
    I dunno man...Tbh we are really shattered mentally. Its one thing having the chance to win it (which we definitely do...4pts behind, 1 game in hand, easier fixture list) and another to actually go out and win it. This team is so fragile its unbelievable, and its not the fragility our idiot commentators speak about. Its not leadership thats missing, more the arrogance and pride of winners. If you take United...the team simply refuses to go behind and will do everything to rectify it when they do. Even though this is their weakest team in ages they are still ahead of everyone. Thats where they have the lead over everyone else, its their winning mentality. We use to have it as well...hell we practically perfected it...but its not there anymore. =/

Also we have a stupid injury list. God we must have the worst medical staff in the whole of europe. So the optimist (fan) in me thinks, "of course". The more realistic pessimist thinks....unlikely, 2nd place at most.

I play football occasionally, some badminton. Havent been doing much since i started uni though. I really dont know why ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I BE LONER!!!!

How's life been going for you? Do you cook often?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I dunno man...Tbh we are really shattered mentally. Its one thing having the chance to win it (which we definitely do...4pts behind, 1 game in hand, easier fixture list) and another to actually go out and win it. This team is so fragile its unbelievable, and its not the fragility our idiot commentators speak about. Its not leadership thats missing, more the arrogance and pride of winners. If you take United...the team simply refuses to go behind and will do everything to rectify it when they do. Even though this is their weakest team in ages they are still ahead of everyone. Thats where they have the lead over everyone else, its their winning mentality. We use to have it as well...hell we practically perfected it...but its not there anymore. =/

Also we have a stupid injury list. God we must have the worst medical staff in the whole of europe. So the optimist (fan) in me thinks, "of course". The more realistic pessimist thinks....unlikely, 2nd place at most.

I play football occasionally, some badminton. Havent been doing much since i started uni though. I really dont know why ._.
    Yep...totally agree...and what I'm afraid of the most, is that Barcelona will shatter this mentality even more...but I'm soo rooting for not happening...

Badminton? Is that a sport?...I always considered it to be similar to cathing butterflies lol

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    I BE LONER!!!!

How's life been going for you? Do you cook often?

U like this smiley as well?

Life is pretty much boring...but I restarted my jap studies, so I hope that will bring something new to my life...it already brought a new teacher...

I don't cook very often, because my mom loves to cook so she pretty much takes care of everything, but I had my fair share, so to say...I've been living alone or with one or two roommates for 8 years now, and sometimes...well hunger can be a pretty good teacher I guess...

How about you? Any trademark recipe?
    Last edited by benelori; March 05, 2011 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast