Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty Kat's new basket

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Quote Originally Posted by AlB View Post
    Noowwwww I get why they called her Euphienator !!
    Quite the scene huh? It was pretty shocking, to me at least, when I first saw it! I just couldn't accept it!
    Quote Quote:
    Poor Schnizey...... He actually seems to be the most decent member of his nutcase family (much more sane than his father, at least)
    Sure he is...but he's quite cool, and that voice actor...I was actually torn between him and Aizen when I nominated for the Anime Awards

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Quite the scene huh? It was pretty shocking, to me at least, when I first saw it! I just couldn't accept it!
    Spoiler show

Sure he is...but he's quite cool, and that voice actor...I was actually torn between him and Aizen when I nominated for the Anime Awards
    So enigma-man Schneizel IS a villain!!! dude, you spoiled me big time
    Spoiler show

+1 for new thread title

EDIT: forgot spoiler tags
    Last edited by AlB; March 08, 2011 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(love the thread title if you havent noticed )
    Last edited by Imperium; March 08, 2011 at 01:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@AlB...That wasn't a spoiler...I wasn't comparing villains, I was comparing voice actors...especially the sound of their voices and the manner of their speech...I forgot to mention the category...which was Best Voice Actor

But you'll see...there are no villains per se...and Schneizel is definitely not a villain, so just keep watching...when will you finish season two?

And since you inspired me, I already began watching the series...though I do it in tandem...it's much more fun that way

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(love the thread title if you havent noticed )
    Last edited by benelori; March 08, 2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

WHAT A GOAL BY MESSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    WHAT A GOAL BY MESSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah...unless Arsenal scores at least once, which I don't think they can...too much pressure I guess...that's Camp Nou for ya...but hope dies last

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a good game so far, bene!

Messi finished up that goal with class~~~ Anyway, as much as I would like to see Barca trash the goons around a bit more; I'm actually hoping you guys come back and win this.

It'll be easier for us to reach the finals that way~~~

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a good game so far, bene!

Messi finished up that goal with class~~~ Anyway, as much as I would like to see Barca trash the goons around a bit more; I'm actually hoping you guys come back and win this.

It'll be easier for us to reach the finals that way~~~
    It is a good game, to that I subscribe...and Messi is good, only a fool would say no...

Who are you btw? Manchester fans or UTD in general?...anyway...I don't consider myself an Arsenal fan, I like english teams in equal fashion...I'm not a fan of anything, maybe a certain snake...I luuuuv snakes( I felt like Penny just a moment ago)...but that's another story

Anyways...I didn't really think that Arsenal could win this at all...and I don't think Manchester can either...my bet is on Chelsea...I think they are the only ones that can beat Barcelona...even if they aren't in top shape, their team and tactics are anti-Barcelona...

But I will shit myself laughing if Donetsk will end up beating them...they are trashing Roma so who knows?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I've supported the Red Devils and the Nerazzurri all my life. You gots a problem wid dat huh benny!?

That's cool. A certain snake? You like snakes? Why? What's your favourite type of snake then? xD!

Pffft. Chelski got it easy atm. That's going to change very soon~ They have the strongest team on paper (no doubt about it) but can they perform and live up to the expectations? I don't think so~~~

Utd have a good chance but they've got a much tougher route compared to Chelski which always plays a key role in determining the outcome of each phase of the CL. I hope Utd reach the final and play Madrid or Barca. The final this year will be played in Wembley, London (UK). So it would be great if at least one of the home teams make it to the final~

Chelski don't always have anti-barcelona like tactics lol. They just have an all star line up that can match and/or out perform nearly every Barca player in the first team... one on one that is. As a team...it's completely different. Chelsea play crappy football. Their play is depressing to watch imho.

Roma are not as strong as they use to be. They seriously need a newer and younger team.

Arsenal have come back!!!!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I've supported the Red Devils and the Nerazzurri all my life. You gots a problem wid dat huh benny!?

That's cool. A certain snake? You like snakes? Why? What's your favourite type of snake then? xD!

Pffft. Chelski got it easy atm. That's going to change very soon~ They have the strongest team on paper (no doubt about it) but can they perform and live up to the expectations? I don't think so~~~

Utd have a good chance but they've got a much tougher route compared to Chelski which always plays a key role in determining the outcome of each phase of the CL. I hope Utd reach the final and play Madrid or Barca. The final this year will be played in Wembley, London (UK). So it would be great if at least one of the home teams make it to the final~

Chelski don't always have anti-barcelona like tactics lol. They just have an all star line up that can match and/or out perform nearly every Barca player in the first team... one on one that is. As a team...it's completely different. Chelsea play crappy football. Their play is depressing to watch imho.

Roma are not as strong as they use to be. They seriously need a newer and younger team.

Arsenal have come back!!!!
    No problem, no problem...except Nerazzuri...hate italians too...

About Chelsea...I think that their style of play, and the physical attributes of the players are actually a good advantage...but they are pretty weak, I admit that...but Anelka is in a pretty good shape so who knows?

UTD...I prefer Madrid...I swear Manchester vs. Real are as epic as Agassi vs Sampras lol...all their matches were spectacular, especially that last one...4-3 or 3-2 I don't even remember the score, but I remember that Beckham entered after he got hit by Ferguson's super killing shoe throw

Things are getting better and better...let's hope they can take the pressure

PS: Donetsk is doing awesome...and have a red card in their favor too...Lucescu FTW!
    Quote Quote:
    Dig the sig...but I'm King Cobra all the way!

Aww maaaaaaaaaaann!!!
    Last edited by benelori; March 08, 2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem, no problem...except Nerazzuri...hate italians too...
    LOL! I understand, don't worry~~~ Just look at Gattuso and his on field antics/stupidity hahahaha~

Quote Quote:
    About Chelsea...I think that their style of play, and the physical attributes of the players are actually a good advantage...but they are pretty weak, I admit that...but Anelka is in a pretty good shape so who knows?
    Anelka has been amazing for Chelsea. Honestly. He hasn't played this well for any of his previous teams lol and the dude has moved around Europe A LOT!

I read in a paper that Chelsea mainly bought Torres ahead of the new season...it's been speculated a lot in the UK that Chelsea are going to go for Agüero in the summer from Atlético Madrid. Dunno how true it is. Just gossip really but a Torres x Agüero partnership would be formidable to say the least. I wanna see it happen but not with Chelsea obviously...

Quote Quote:
    UTD...I prefer Madrid...I swear Manchester vs. Real are as epic as Agassi vs Sampras lol...all their matches were spectacular, especially that last one...4-3 or 3-2 I don't even remember the score, but I remember that Beckham entered after he got hit by Ferguson's super killing shoe throw
    "Ferguson's super killing shoe throw" That shiz was so funny. !

Utd Vs. Madrid is bound to happen again this season IMO. It's been a while and it's the right time for it to happen again. Jose Vs. Fergie

Quote Quote:
    Things are getting better and better...let's hope they can take the pressure
    3-1!!!!

Quote Quote:
    PS: Donetsk is doing awesome...and have a red card in their favor too...Lucescu FTW!
    Dig the sig...but I'm King Cobra all the way!
    Donetsk are winning!? Good for them. I hate Roma.

Whatcha think of the Black Mamba? You into those nature programs? Do you watch them often?
    Last edited by Bugzee; March 08, 2011 at 04:27 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ferguson's super killing shoe throw" That shiz was so funny. !

Utd Vs. Madrid is bound to happen again this season IMO. It's been a while and it's the right for it to happen again. Jose Vs. Fergie
    IIRC, Beckham got injured...I guess living with Posh increased his durability
    3-1!!!!
    I guess they just couldn't take the pressure...too bad, too bad...and Arsenal has no chance of scoring so...
    Donetsk are winning!? Good for them. I hate Roma.
    Yeah, they are...and Roma is reaaaally weak...a Manchester fan shouls know this
    Whatcha think of the Black Mamba? You into those nature programs? Do you watch them often?
    [/quote]

The only Black Mamba I like is from Kill Bill...Nat Geo wild is amonsgt my favourite channels...I love their shows about crocs and spiders...

Quote Originally Posted by Eurosport.com quote
    Barcelona with 16 shots on goal, compared to nothing from the visiting side. Says it all really.

The ref has been paid!??
    True that...the red card shouldn't even exist...
    Last edited by benelori; March 08, 2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

IIRC, Beckham got injured...I guess living with Posh increased his durability
    Bwahaha~

Quote Quote:
    I guess they just couldn't take the pressure...too bad, too bad...and Arsenal has no chance of scoring so...
    Barca were too much for them to handle. They seriously need some experienced midfielders but you know what Wenger's like.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, they are...and Roma is reaaaally weak...a Manchester fan shouls know this
    7-1 against Utd. That game was brilliant from start to finish.

Quote Quote:
    The only Black Mamba I like is from Kill Bill...Nat Geo wild is amonsgt my favourite channels...I love their shows about crocs and spiders...
    Whatcha think of Uma Thurman then?

She gettin' old yo~

Quote Quote:
    True that...the red card shouldn't even exist...
    Imagine if it didn't! Barca would get away with murder.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

Yep...it was a bit too much...I cry back the days of Overmars...too many younglings, sometimes I wish Wenger would just let some of those brilliant youngsters actually stay at the club... I mean just take a look at Scholes, and Giggs...they will die on Old Trafford

Uma Thurman...her cheekbones are a bit too pronounced IMO...but she is hot, and she matches my tastes...doesn't like baseball, but japanese swords

Old means experience though...

Anyways...I'm hitting the bed...good night bugz, take care and don't get drunk tonight

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

Scholes and Giggs are still playing exceptionally well for their age. I'm kinda sad that they haven't really been replaced by equally good players in their respective positions/roles. Utd seriously need a solid, zomg-like playmaker in midfield. Nani is doing well for us this season but I don't think he can cut it to become Giggs' long term replacement. I doubt that we'll get one though. It's hard to find a great player like him again... Giggs > Beckham. Enough footy talk. ;P

She ok. Now.

Take it easy, Benny~

Wth. What makes you think I'll get drunk tonight?

Thread Closed
Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast