Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty Kat's new basket

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

You know, I was the one who found ... And the one who "named" it. c_k was all "blah" about it, though. I thought it was pretty cute

That's good, language studies is something that should be continuous Ah, who is this new teacher? From the sounds of it this must be a girl we are talking about? Tell us more

Haha, it's good that you actually cook proper meals when you're hungry! So much more healthy, if nothing else. I just fix a quick sandwich or some instant noodles if I'm hungry So nope, no trademark recipes from me... I did ace home economics (cooking) in school, though Topped the level even with my lack of actual experience, hah.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    You know, I was the one who found ... And the one who "named" it. c_k was all "blah" about it, though. I thought it was pretty cute
    Haha, nice find then...I love it...and it's a special kinda cute...the face is so dumb, that it's actually cute...and he's jumping around...bwahaha...
    Quote Quote:
    That's good, language studies is something that should be continuous Ah, who is this new teacher? From the sounds of it this must be a girl we are talking about? Tell us more
    I always had girls as teachers...my studies are undergoing at a local cultural institution...a 文化センタ...and she's brand new, cute, and I'm almost new(cuz I came back after a long break) and well...
    ...so it's even more pleasant to be at the courses, and she responds to some stiks I do, so...I'm lovin' it
    Quote Quote:
    Haha, it's good that you actually cook proper meals when you're hungry! So much more healthy, if nothing else. I just fix a quick sandwich or some instant noodles if I'm hungry So nope, no trademark recipes from me... I did ace home economics (cooking) in school, though Topped the level even with my lack of actual experience, hah.
    I see...well what I lack is mainly patience, but when I have some, then I can cook up something...another thing I have is money to actually buy ingredients...as I said my mom takes care of the food, so there's nothing much I can add, so I spend my money on cigs and going out...typical student life I guess...

Well you have to try it out first to realize how big is the difference between theory and practice...I had a sushi class once at this center, and I thought hey...I can cook up something, I have reasonable finger dexterity...nvm... so I tthough hey, sushi will be piece of cake...yeah right...poor sushi fell apart, like I don't houses during a hurricane or something...tried to slice, no success...EPIC FAIL...that was with nigirizushi, the other one which needed the rice layer on the outside, that was a success...I even got to be on TV!...so it was awesome

Practice, practice, practice, struggle, struggle, struggle....just like with languages, and new acquaintances of the opposite sex...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t mind dancing. Depends really on the occasion and/or the situation I find myself in.

@ Limpy – Baka. There are more Chelski fans than Utd fans these days. Ewww. Arsenal fans; you can’t even win the Carling Cup. Losing to Chelski in the final is understandable but Birmingham!? There is no hope left. Wenger should leave imho.

So should Fergie.

First half looked promising for us but I don’t know what the hell happened during the second half dammit. We should’ve won it. Oh well. It doesn’t really matter…we're gonna still win something at the very least by the end of the season. What’s Arsenal gonna win?

Bene doesn't even follow/support any clubs within his own country!? No love for Steaua Bucureşti?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...that Birmingham match was a pretty big blow...I just hope it won't affect the match against Barca...

Fergie will leave UTD, when Miura will finish Berserk

No love for any team...of course when there are matches I root for the romanian teams, but I don't follow the domestic league...it's so crappy that I cannot express myself with the correct words...

And just to be clear, I'm not a fan of anybody...I just love Premiership in general...when two giants from Premiership are colliding, I root for a great match...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Thanks for reviving my thread!...
    Oh yeah! Arsenal FTW!
    NoooooooooooOOOooo!!!! "prepares to beat benelori to death with MU flag"
    But you know man, my condolescences: After two excrutiatingly humiliating, crushing defeats not the best period for my team I fear that Mr. Ferguson and Co. might take it out on your team

and despise Barcelona...
    yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!

duuuuude, cool new avatar and sig! Allll HaillLLL Orochimaru-sama

^Code Geass influence started watching the anime couple of weeks ago and so far it's pretty good. do you know Code Geass?

Haha...dude, U left me speechless...really...though I like both because of the snake motif, I also remember that the one who must not be named, played Jesus as well so...the villain feeling kinda gets away...

And Kabuto...I'm sure U'd become a better one...UR shifty and want to be my Kabuto, so U mislead with all that wall of text, and just insert what U want in the end...while the one in the pic is arrogant as Barragan...I like the guy tho...in a football way

PS:let me see U being at UR best...and I'll consider
    I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!! I'm just a humble, honest student ... well, did it sound convincing enough?
    Last edited by AlB; March 06, 2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to try out your gulyas recipe tomorrow. But I can't promise I'll follow it strictly as I often like to give it my own touch. And I'll let it stay over the night to re-heat it in two days to allow the spices to really sink in!

It'll be a BlaixBene production \o/
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    So should Fergie.
    You ser, yes YOU! You are a heretic!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    I'm going to try out your gulyas recipe tomorrow. But I can't promise I'll follow it strictly as I often like to give it my own touch. And I'll let it stay over the night to re-heat it in two days to allow the spices to really sink in!

It'll be a BlaixBene production \o/
    That's what I told sally as well...kitchen rule nr.1: apply personal touch and preferences, because after all, you will have to eat it!

PS: I'll expect some feedback

Quote Originally Posted by AlB View Post
    NoooooooooooOOOooo!!!! "prepares to beat benelori to death with MU flag"
    But you know man, my condolescences: After two excrutiatingly humiliating, crushing defeats not the best period for my team I fear that Mr. Ferguson and Co. might take it out on your team

yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!

<hr noshade size="1">

duuuuude, cool new avatar and sig! Allll HaillLLL Orochimaru-sama

^Code Geass influence started watching the anime couple of weeks ago and so far it's pretty good. do you know Code Geass?
    <hr noshade size="1">

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!! I'm just a humble, honest student ... well, did it sound convincing enough?
    Well yeah...being and humble is good...and about the honesty? If that's not true, then welcome aboard...

And hey...I like UTD as well...I was never a fan of certain team...so let me say it this way? Premiership FTW!

And is the sig cool or what? I was actually surprised, because it was sooo long time ago since I read part 1...and when I saw that panel somewhere, I was like...holy shit...excellent art and details...so I tweaked it a bit, because I'm in a black&white mood right now
    *ad...make sure U post in the Ino-Shika-Chou thread...ad*

Code Geass is really great!Make sure you watch it til the end...the plot twist and the end ...are the best...a really great anime, full of nice action and sensitive and awesome characters?

Favourite character until now?
    Last edited by benelori; March 07, 2011 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yeah...being and humble is good...and about the honesty? If that's not true, then welcome aboard...

And hey...I like UTD as well...I was never a fan of certain team...so let me say it this way? Premiership FTW!
    Amen brother!

And is the sig cool or what? I was actually surprised, because it was sooo long time ago since I read part 1...and when I saw that panel somewhere, I was like...holy shit...excellent art and details...so I tweaked it a bit, because I'm in a black&white mood right now
    *ad...make sure U post in the Ino-Shika-Chou thread...ad*
    dude, I have never read part 1
    I started with anime, and switched to manga only when I reached end of Hidan and Kakuzu arc. Although, I look through it and I must say... artwork is nice and sometimes I wonder if Kishi should have left it that way. It might not have been the best artwork out there, but hey... it was pretty original.

Alright I'll check it out

Code Geass is really great!Make sure you watch it til the end...the plot twist and the end ...are the best...a really great anime, full of nice action and sensitive and awesome characters?

Favourite character until now?
    Well, I my favs are Diethard and Kallen. Orange-kun too and Lulu is cool as well. But the first two are the best.

Ones I don't like:
    Clovis - Couldn't figure out if he was a guy or gal first (Haku #2)
    Glasses guy in Tohdo's (Todou's, or whatever that badass japanese dude's name) team - no reason really

By the way, I noticed that many people refer to the God-sent angel that is the manifestation of innocence herself Euphie as Euphinator . I guess I'm in for some crazy surprise huh?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You should read part 1...it's more exciting, and it is a pretty quick read, since you probably know most of the panels from the anime...

Euphinator...well I don't really know why people call her that way

My all time favorite is Schneizel...once U will finish the series, maybe you'll consider my choice a bit a of a cliche...but the truth is he is the anime character I can relate to the best...

Where exactly RU now in the anime?
    Anyways, U did spark some nostalgia in me, so Ima go and download the entire series now...

I expect feedback and opinions on the endind, once UR done with this...

Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I think I will, not now though...

Didn't like how you ended the sentence

Well, I haven't seen enough of Schneizy yet... not enough to decide if he is a goodie or a wolf masquerading as a lamb, that is... so I can't really judge his character yet. Today I finished watching episode 20 and I wasn't very impressed with it to say the truth... Suzaku and Lulu working together under some superhero music and euphemia cheering for their camaraderie was just too cliche

Well, once I'm done with season 1 I'll let you know how it went for me

Btw, what's with Nina and Emperor... the latter's
    Spoiler show
    gave me an impression that those two need a hug... a serious one...
    Last edited by AlB; March 07, 2011 at 10:57 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You will see that there's no useless interaction between characters...the anime is thought out really well...and what seems cliche now, will seem awesome tomorrow

Anyway LoneLobo interview is up, anyone can check it on the front page

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Arsenal vs Barcelona tonight...(for my timezone). Your love vs your hate lol.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    Arsenal vs Barcelona tonight...(for my timezone). Your love vs your hate lol.
    Haha, yeah, I'm sooo rooting for Arsenal!
    And you sir! You just named my thread!...will you watch the match?

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Noowwwww I get why they called her Euphienator !!
    Poor Schnizey...... He actually seems to be the most decent member of his nutcase family (much more sane than his father, at least)

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast