Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty Kat's new basket

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

3-1, ShOOOTTT!!!!

What sane team plays defence on Kamp Nou?! You'd think that by this time they would have figured out that Barce tears through any defence on their ground. Imo the only way to play on Nou is offence.

oh well... shit happens. but yaaay at Shakhtar winning I hate Italian clubs
    ---------------

No new episodes till weekend . I've got tight schedule right now.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Scholes and Giggs are still playing exceptionally well for their age. I'm kinda sad that they haven't really been replaced by equally good players in their respective positions/roles. Utd seriously need a solid, zomg-like playmaker in midfield. Nani is doing well for us this season but I don't think he can cut it to become Giggs' long term replacement. I doubt that we'll get one though. It's hard to find a great player like him again... Giggs > Beckham. Enough footy talk. ;P

She ok. Now.

Take it easy, Benny~

Wth. What makes you think I'll get drunk tonight?

Nani is too unpredictable...he can be really shitty sometimes...after Giggs and Scholes will leave the dynamics of the team will change a lot...unless Fergie pulls out some younglings from his pocket and educate them

...cuz

Quote Originally Posted by AlB View Post
    3-1, ShOOOTTT!!!!

What sane team plays defence on Kamp Nou?! You'd think that by this time they would have figured out that Barce tears through any defence on their ground. Imo the only way to play on Nou is offence.

oh well... shit happens. but yaaay at Shakhtar winning I hate Italian clubs
    ---------------

No new episodes till weekend . I've got tight schedule right now.
    Well playing in 10 just screams defense...but if the are overwhelmed then that's all there is to it...Camp Nou is pretty intimidating...and Arsenal has a far too young team to handle that kind of pressure

Cheers to the italian clubs...may they never reach so far ahead again!

Sorry to hear that...cuz I finished all 2 seasons...it was fun, thanks for reminding me
    Last edited by benelori; March 09, 2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone go the Nou Camp attacking? That is like suicide. Other than that being ridiculous, i dont think a champions league team has done that in the knockout stages for years now. Manchester united set the standard against Rijkaard side a couple of years back, defend with 11 (hopefully bribe the ref xD) and try and nick a goal at home. Inter did the same, defend away nick goals at home. Chelsea the same. The only problem is arsenal...dont know how to defend. (Although i think we were very good last night...stupid mistakes happened though >_>).

So...Beni...what does the username stand for? Was it you who said it was part of you RL name?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Does anyone go the Nou Camp attacking? That is like suicide. Other than that being ridiculous, i dont think a champions league team has done that in the knockout stages for years now. Manchester united set the standard against Rijkaard side a couple of years back, defend with 11 (hopefully bribe the ref xD) and try and nick a goal at home. Inter did the same, defend away nick goals at home. Chelsea the same. The only problem is arsenal...dont know how to defend. (Although i think we were very good last night...stupid mistakes happened though >_>).

So...Beni...what does the username stand for? Was it you who said it was part of you RL name?
    Yup...that pretty much sums it...but expanding on the Manchester issue...it's not jut Camp Nou...what they did last week was anti-football...but it was funny...like a saturday afternoon game..."Good game boys, see you in 3 weeks"...

Yup...RL name...not much of a story behind it...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Impy - Something always goes wrong for Arsenal whenever they play Barcelona. You guys have been cursed by the Catalans. Nothing happened to you guys when you played Real Madrid in the CL. Liverpool won at Nou Camp. It's definitely a tough place to go to and win but it ain't impossible. It's all about Joga Bonito.

Hey Benny, have you seen any of those Joga Bonito clips? It was part of nike's advertisement campaign a few years ago. In the run up to the world cup I think. Anyway, if you haven't; you should definitely check them out on youtube.

What other sports are you into?
    Favourite colour?
    What was the last movie you watched?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    @ Impy - Something always goes wrong for Arsenal whenever they play Barcelona. You guys have been cursed by the Catalans. Nothing happened to you guys when you played Real Madrid in the CL. Liverpool won at Nou Camp. It's definitely a tough place to go to and win but it ain't impossible. It's all about Joga Bonito.

Hey Benny, have you seen any of those Joga Bonito clips? It was part of nike's advertisement campaign a few years ago. In the run up to the world cup I think. Anyway, if you haven't; you should definitely check them out on youtube.

What other sports are you into?
    Favourite colour?
    What was the last movie you watched?
    Camp Nou is not impossible that's the truth...but arsenal always had trouble agains barca...I mean that CL final was just insane, and in the end a stupid defende had to score...that was just lame...

But we've seen that arsenal is pretty much down at the moment...I mean just look at the weekend's result...I think the right word is overwhelming...

Other sports...hmmm...tough one, because I'm an all around guy...I pretty much did most mainstream sports that are out there...but in particular, I like tennis, ski, ice skate and dancing...but my main sport nowadays is basketball, since I play it on regular basis...

Fav colour...I guess blue...my eyes say it all...
    Last movie...Black Swan...and since I watched it, there's no other movie that would rise to that level, so they bore me...aka recommended the Millenium Trilogy, but I know it will bore me, so...but I'll give it a try

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, I have finished Code Geass.... and I have to say: That anime was probably the best piece I have seen since Death Note!!! It was just WOW! I felt so very sad for Lelouch, his only reward for everything was to go down in history as a despotic nutcase who had God-complex. Rolo was also one of the sadder characters for me:
    "I have always been used by everyone, even you. But saving you is my choice" All that coming from Rolo's voice actor was just...

Surprisingly, Schneizel reminded me so much of Pain... I mean his idea of world peace, Schneizel certainly didn't look like he hasn't eaten for months... But he was still a good man with a kind heart in my opinion.
    And Emperor's "rrreeeerooooouuuuccchhhhiiiiiiiiii" was just unforgettable

Felt a bit said for C.C. in the end... she, once again, ended up being a lonely soul with her greatest dream unfulfilled. Still, she became a bit happier thanks to Lelouch, so I guess that balances out her somewhat "unhappy" ending

The only dissappointment was Diethard's ending. I mean... really?! this was the guy I liked in R1? Really? Oh well, if anything, he always was a bit crazy

Todouh and Kallen were badass till the end and Jeremia FTW!
    Last edited by AlB; March 17, 2011 at 03:17 PM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlB View Post
    OK, I have finished Code Geass.... and I have to say: That anime was probably the best piece I have seen since Death Note!!! It was just WOW! I felt so very sad for Lelouch, his only reward for everything was to go down in history as a despotic nutcase who had God-complex. Rolo was also one of the sadder characters for me:
    "I have always been used by everyone, even you. But saving you is my choice" All that coming from Rolo's voice actor was just...
    I knew it...it is one of the best things I saw as well...the ending was really great, and together with the music at the end, it was something awesome, however...there were some speculations, that there will be a continuation...of course the story had its proper ending, but in the end C.C is talking to Lelouch who is alive, or so it seems....it could be that the last scen is in the C's world, because it really looks like the birthplace of C.C... and Rolo, he is probably one of the most tragic characters, but as all tragic characters, he was hated by the fandom, and he was labeled as trash, fodder and so on...but I know UR not a stranger to how the fandom reacts...
    Quote Quote:
    Surprisingly, Schneizel reminded me so much of Pain... I mean his idea of world peace, Schneizel certainly didn't look like he hasn't eaten for months... But he was still a good man with a kind heart in my opinion.
    And Emperor's "rrreeeerooooouuuuccchhhhiiiiiiiiii" was just unforgettable
    Schneizel is my favorite character...the way he pawned Lelouch in that chess game was awesome, and in my eyes he was probably more of a monster than the Emperor...he was great

And yeah, he is somewhat similar to Pein...their methods are the same, and seeing the similarity I think that Naruto the manga will end in somewhat similar fashion...who is the one gathering the hate in this moment in the manga? Both manga world and real one, lol...Sasuke...and who will break this hatred...Naruto...but in this case the antagonist and the protagonist or rather its symbol are not the same(like Lelouch and Zero), so that's why I think that Naruto will be able to convince Sasuke to redeem himself somehow...
    Quote Quote:
    Felt a bit said for C.C. in the end... she, once again, ended up being a lonely soul with her greatest dream unfulfilled. Still, she became a bit happier thanks to Lelouch, so I guess that balances out her somewhat "unhappy" ending
    I already mentioned that last scene...
    Quote Quote:
    The only dissappointment was Diethard's ending. I mean... really?! this was the guy I liked in R1? Really? Oh well, if anything, he always was a bit crazy
    Haha, he was indeed somebody who caught the interest in R1, however, he was always destined to be just an observer, a reporter, and he failed in the end....because he didn't realize Lelouch's plan, he was just concentrated on the present facts, so not seeing the big picture made him a commoner in the end...
    Quote Quote:
    Todouh and Kallen were badass till the end and Jeremia FTW!
    I didn't really like these ones...they were all fooled, and if they realized what Schneizel was doing (gathering the hate on something) then they should've done that in Lelouch's case as well...

My favorite knight was Gilford, he didn't shift allegiances he remained faithful to Cornelia...one of his last scenes with Cornelia in the hospital was just awesome...
    Last edited by benelori; March 21, 2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

Hi.

I approve of your thread title.

Bye.
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Hi.

I approve of your thread title.

Bye.
    Inorite?...this smiley should be named :coke...

Btw...did you try the gulyas?

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

There should be a coke smiley

Hello Benelori! first time posting in your thread
    I don't really have any questions except to just say Hi!
    I see some conversations about Code Geass though..I never got to watching the second geass, so I can't say much but I can talk about Naruto, I like Pein more than the rest of the villains in the show.
    His idea of pain and peace was stuck in my mind for a long time although he's methods were wrong but he's still a great character.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    There should be a coke smiley
    Great idea!...I will suggest this...
    Quote Quote:
    Hello Benelori! first time posting in your thread
    I don't really have any questions except to just say Hi!
    I see some conversations about Code Geass though..I never got to watching the second geass, so I can't say much but I can talk about Naruto, I like Pein more than the rest of the villains in the show.
    His idea of pain and peace was stuck in my mind for a long time although he's methods were wrong but he's still a great character.
    Welcome to my thread! I'm glad people are slowly discovering the wonders of this thread...so hi!

Make sure you do watch it! The known universe of the anime gets expanded, there are lots of new characters and the old ones are getting some twists as well...it's really great...I like the second season a lot more, then the first...

Pein...he was indeed a great character, however I think his idea of peace, is something overused a bit...or at least I have this cliche feeling...speaking of code geass, the same idea appears there as well...

Personally as appointed leader of Akatsuki, I don't think he got enough screen time, but that's just me...

I'm soo looking forward to Arakawa's new manga...I think you read FMA, so what do you think?

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing about Code Geass R2 is that it slipped my mind and it never came back until recently and then it slipped again I don't know why maybe because it's been so long since I saw the first one. But no doubt will I watch the second series, it's just a matter of time..something I need to manage.
    I also need to remember various parts of the story but it shouldn't take me long, I mean it's pretty epic.

Quote Quote:
    Pein...he was indeed a great character, however I think his idea of peace, is something overused a bit...or at least I have this cliche feeling...speaking of code geass, the same idea appears there as well...
    I guess it wasn't as cliche for me because when he first appeared, I haven't been reading or watching anime/mangas much. So being such a naruto fan long time ago, I was like when I first saw him and then everything he said was cool..that is until I know how much depth it means did I start appreciate him as a character, and then after reading and watching more, he was still great but not as great as some other villains I've seen.

I'm not sure about the idea in Code Geass, I can't remember it clearly but Lelouch was doing it because he wanted to change the nation when he had the power and because of his experience in the past and he was also doing it for her sister or something. I think i'm wrong and I'm sorry.

Quote Quote:
    I'm soo looking forward to Arakawa's new manga...I think you read FMA, so what do you think?
    Well..I can't say much because all we've got is a title and a character.
    The title caught me off guard and I wasn't expecting a name like 'Silver Spoon", I mean I'm not sure what it means.
    But I'm sure Arakawa have something planned for the name like what she did with FMA'S name.
    So if this is a school manga, I think that the guy in the magazine must be some kind of uh..class president or something, or someone that likes studying. Just random guesses..haha.
    Anw, he looks like a serious guy
    Yep, I'm looking forward to it. I hope more epicness will follow after FMA

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Btw...did you try the gulyas?
    No, I never did, couldn't find the right raw materials and if I'm going to cook a gulyas I'm going to cook a beautiful gulyas and thus I need the perfect materials for it.

I will try to do it asap though, kinda forgot about it now ehehe
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    The thing about Code Geass R2 is that it slipped my mind and it never came back until recently and then it slipped again I don't know why maybe because it's been so long since I saw the first one. But no doubt will I watch the second series, it's just a matter of time..something I need to manage.
    I also need to remember various parts of the story but it shouldn't take me long, I mean it's pretty epic.
    Well it's definitely something that should stay on an anime list until finished...just like DtB...
    Quote Quote:
    I guess it wasn't as cliche for me because when he first appeared, I haven't been reading or watching anime/mangas much. So being such a naruto fan long time ago, I was like when I first saw him and then everything he said was cool..that is until I know how much depth it means did I start appreciate him as a character, and then after reading and watching more, he was still great but not as great as some other villains I've seen.
    True that...for me the circumstances surrounding his idea of peace made me ...when he nailed Naruto to the ground, and started talking...the wonderful art, and the fact that they were fellow disciples......luvd it
    Quote Quote:
    I'm not sure about the idea in Code Geass, I can't remember it clearly but Lelouch was doing it because he wanted to change the nation when he had the power and because of his experience in the past and he was also doing it for her sister or something. I think i'm wrong and I'm sorry.
    I won't comment on this, cuz I will spoil......
    Quote Quote:
    Well..I can't say much because all we've got is a title and a character.
    The title caught me off guard and I wasn't expecting a name like 'Silver Spoon", I mean I'm not sure what it means.
    But I'm sure Arakawa have something planned for the name like what she did with FMA'S name.
    So if this is a school manga, I think that the guy in the magazine must be some kind of uh..class president or something, or someone that likes studying. Just random guesses..haha.
    Anw, he looks like a serious guy
    Yep, I'm looking forward to it. I hope more epicness will follow after FMA
    I don't know if Arakawa will try another fantasy setting, but I think you're right...it indeed looks like a high-school manga, and it's definitely a modern time setting...

But I do hope neither of us is right on this...

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    No, I never did, couldn't find the right raw materials and if I'm going to cook a gulyas I'm going to cook a beautiful gulyas and thus I need the perfect materials for it.

I will try to do it asap though, kinda forgot about it now ehehe
    Haha...and I feel an ounce of laziness as well...
    Last edited by benelori; March 27, 2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Closed
Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast