Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask The "Mysterious" One~

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ask The "Mysterious" One~

Kon'nichiwaaaaaa minna!

Hey everyone, my name is Bugzee.

I’ve been an MH member for two years now. The weird thing is…I haven’t really introduced myself *officially* to the community in any of the related-threads but it’s never too late, right? >.<

I spend most of my time either in the Fun Forum or One Piece section(s). My favourite manga is One Piece and my favourite genre of music would have to be Hip Hop. I'm looking forward to meeting new and old members and off course....I welcome everyone to my intro thread.

Don't be shy to post... even a simple greeting will do nicely!
    Last edited by Bugzee; June 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM.

2. Thanks 14 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kanpai!!!

Yay, first post!

You've been making amazing sigs. How long does it usually take you to make one? Of all of the sigs you've made so far, which one is your favorite?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jin is English the only language you know?
    Do you plan on learning any other language?
    What's going to be your major?
    Do you like where you work?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hey Jin do you really live in Japan?

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey bugzee!

What other manga are you reading other than One Piece?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Bugz,

You watch anime as well? If you do, what are you watching nowadays?

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jin! Nice to see you with your own thread. ^^

What are your favorite movies? Do you watch any TV series regularly? Which ones? What's it like in Robin Land?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh look, it's the guy who's somehow managed to change his username a bazillion times

Where's Robin Land and how do I get there? What's your favorite song? Do you collect stuff? etc.

Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yohoh kanpai to U too...may this toast honor UR everlasting art contributions to MH!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo Jin

Why do you like One Piece? The art?Story?Where on earth is Robin Land?
    Where in Japan do you live?

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo Bugz!! I see that you were the first one to create a thread here.
    So, I assume that Robin is your favourite One Piece character... who's your favourite male character?

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wassah!

How are you?
    A quick question:
    How did you get into creating sigs?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Kanpai!!!

Hello Bugzee,

Who is your favorite character in One Piece? Are you a Naruto manga fan?

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Two q's:

What do you think of the bent transfer?
    And what do you think of hustle, have you watched the new season?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Yay, first post!

You've been making amazing sigs. How long does it usually take you to make one? Of all of the sigs you've made so far, which one is your favorite?
    YES! A female member replied first! Wooot! This thread has a bright future. Thanks riki. =D

I don't really rush myself when making a sig or any other art-related pieces for that matter. Some take me a good 20-30 minutes other ones have taken me a couple of hours to even days lol. On average, I would say two hours. Yeah, I know. Too long to spend on a sig, right? Most of that time is wasted/used on finding the right pictures to work with or messing around on PS with the effects/features and seeing what works best with what. xD

As for my favourite(s)...well I really like them all (obviously) but from the one's I've either submitted for the sig contest(s) or shown on MH, I would say these five sigs:

Spoiler show

Oh yeah, I made this smexy Yoruichi sig for A_I a while back which I would consider a special favourite as well. If I had to choose one then it would definitely be the One Piece siganture. I still look at it sometimes in astonishment because I really didn't think it would end up looking so good.

So which one do you like the most?

Quote Originally Posted by After_Image View Post
    Jin is English the only language you know?
    Do you plan on learning any other language?
    What's going to be your major?
    Do you like where you work?
    Hulks rejected south korean wannabee boyfriend! S'up?

- Yep but it shouldn't be the only one. ><
    - I've always wanted to learn either French or Japanese. I'm still on that mission. I'm hoping to start some Japanese lessons soon. It's hard to find the right tutor and course over here. I'm not the type to be able to teach myself a new language nor am I very keen on those online courses. They look iffy and a waste of money...and the "free" online material ain't much of a help imo.
    - History of Art
    - It's cool. I get a long with everybody. It's just the customers that **** up your day most of the time lol. Yeah, it's going well but I've kinda had enough of this place now. I've looked on several occasions for another pt job but I haven't found anything I want to go into nor do any of them pay me on the same level or above my current pay rate. So...I might as well stick around for a bit longer. Do you have a pt job, Bot? On a random note: I think Limpy needs to get a pt job. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by CBlitz View Post
    hey Jin do you really live in Japan?
    It's Cu...©µ...my! I can't say it anymore dammit.
    Hey CrèmeBiltz!

Hi Crimson. =P

Sometimes.

So did you end up buying that $400 boxset? o.O

...and stop snitchin'

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Hey bugzee!

What other manga are you reading other than One Piece?
    How's it going, desu~

hahaha everyone around here knows me for reading One Piece and that's about it. I actually read a lot of titles, it's just that I mainly post in the OP boards and rarely post in the other main boards or mention anything about other titles. >< I had an account on myanimelist.net but I kind of forgot about it.

Anyway...the main ones I'm reading atm from A to Z:

Spoiler show

There are plenty I need to catch up on like:

Spoiler show

I'm sure you read some of them already. ;P So are you an independent translator, do you ride solo~~~ or do you work with a particular scanlation group when it comes to your translations and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Hello Bugz,

You watch anime as well? If you do, what are you watching nowadays?
    Thorny!!!!! How have you been, dude!?

I've been at an all time anime low. I've tried getting into the new stuff like star driver and so on but I just get bored watching them. Apart from the weekly OP episode (LOL!), I've actually picked up on Ergo Proxy a couple of days ago. It's really good. I like it so far. Oh and there's a couple of anime shows that Crimson suggested I should check out which I will do very soon. Gosick is another one I started watching. ^^

Thorny! There's this REALLY AWESOME anime movie that I want you and everybody reading this to check out but I can't reveal the name of the anime movie until I've finished up my sig submission for this current themed contest. So bare with me and I'll definitely let you know by the end of the week. It's one of the best anime movies I've watched.

I really need to make a new animelist account.

Quote Originally Posted by igotthegoods View Post
    Hey Jin! Nice to see you with your own thread. ^^

What are your favorite movies? Do you watch any TV series regularly? Which ones? What's it like in Robin Land?
    Goodsy~~~ I haven't spoken to you in ages. How are you? Thanks for dropping by.

Favourite movies I guess some of them would be:

- Transformers the ORIGINAL movie from the 80's.
    - Mulan
    - Rocky 1-4
    - Godfather
    - Lion King
    - LOTR Trilogy
    - Ocean's 11 & 12 (13 was meh)
    - Toy Story 1-3
    - Ong Bak
    - Dark Knight
    - All of Bruce Lee's early movies. I didn't like the "Game of Death" movies though.

That's all I can recall right about now. Nothing to lose was pretty hilarious. It's not the same after the first watch but it's definitely a movie to check out for the lolz.

I don't really watch much tv these days. Nor do I follow any series on a regular basis. Friends was the last series I watched on a regular basis. It's sad I know. I've watched many but not all episodes of Lost and ER. Which were alright I guess. Everybody Hates Chris was another one I used to watch. Smallville was cool. That's about it...

Besides Formula 1 and football matches, I generally skip the channels to see what's on and if I like...I watch. =D Tbh, there's not much variety in tv programs/series over here compared to the range you guys have in the States. I prefer going on the comp, playing on the ps3, going out or reading than watching tv nowadays.

What's it like in Robin Land?

It's zeeeeeeeeee BEST!!! If you do miraculously end up on Robin Land...you won't have to move at all from the point in which you gracefully landed upon...but you'll still end up moving anyway because you won't be able to resist...zeeeee ecchi scent that is coming from Robin herself. Sanji nosebleed portrait on FI ain't got nothin on this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    Oh look, it's the guy who's somehow managed to change his username a bazillion times

Where's Robin Land and how do I get there? What's your favorite song? Do you collect stuff? etc.
    Oh sugar. It's Gecko. Dude. Your alive!?

You know...you can request a username change once...and once again. Are you thinking of changing yours? If you, secretly, are...then pop by the Fun Forum because we're great at suggesting new usernames to mh members. Ask BiltzBaba.

You don't like the fact that I've changed my username again and again? You don't like "Bugzee"? What would you prefer me to be called then?

Anyway...about the q's:

First read my reply to Goodsy above me. Are you done? You like?

Ok, the next step:

Spoiler show

I'm just playin GK. It's nice to see you again. How's life? Anything new and fresh? How was your christmas?

You know you should really meet the FF chibi's.

My favourite tracks atm are:

- Kanye West - All of the Lights
    - Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down
    - Tinie Tempah - Wonderman

What kind of music are you into, Gecko?

I collect manga volumes/art books, money and LP's. I also kind of collect different types of art books. They don't have to be of the traditional kind. Graphic novels are another one I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Yohoh kanpai to U too...may this toast honor UR everlasting art contributions to MH!

benee~~~

Thanks a lot dude! You're an awesome buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    Yo Jin

Why do you like One Piece? The art?Story?Where on earth is Robin Land?
    Where in Japan do you live?
    kashy in the house!!! You gotz money to blow~~~ ?

Orgz-kun, pretty much summed up OP the best here. You know a lot of people drop the manga real early around 15-20 chapters which is sad. You need a bit more patience with One Piece when you first start reading it. The Arlong Park Arc completely changed my perspective on manga as a whole. Seriously. I never imagined a manga would ever make me feel emotionally charged as that. One chapter: 81 Page: 12 to 15!

Link to chapter is here but I suggest you don't take a peek just yet. Read the manga from the start dude.

Read my reply to Gecko. The land of jin-jin-baka dreams~

Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    Yo Bugz!! I see that you were the first one to create a thread here.
    So, I assume that Robin is your favourite One Piece character... who's your favourite male character?
    Queen Chibi!!!

A piece of MH history, huh? xDDD!

Definitely. Robin is one of my favourite female characters. I love all the SH's but if I had to choose just three characters from Op then it would be Garp, Buggy and Zoro.

Ouch! That's a very hard question to answer young lady! My favourite male OP character I guess...mhmmm...would be Monkey D. Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Wassah!

How are you?
    A quick question:
    How did you get into creating sigs?
    Googalee~

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking and you?

Good question. I kept an eye on the sig contests for a while...lurking there from time to time but never really thought about participating. I really liked the themes and the submissions and so...I slowly developed a keen interest in it. It was actually Farfalla that ended up persuading and forcing me to try the contest for one week. hahaha it was funny because it was the week in which Tsuki chose the "cooperation" theme and so all the participants worked in pairs (for the first time ever in the history of the contest ). I paired up with Farfalla and eventually won the "cooperation" themed contest. Awww~ Good times.

You should participate in the sig contest as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    Hello Bugzee,

Who is your favorite character in One Piece? Are you a Naruto manga fan?
    Hey lordHokage!

Iceiphoenix posted up the same question, scroll up a bit and you'll find the answer.

Yes, no doubt about it! The current arc is the best one since the Pain arc imo. I'm looking forward to every chapter now.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post

Two q's:

What do you think of the bent transfer?
    And what do you think of hustle, have you watched the new season?
    Yo Impy Limpy!

Well... I didn't expect Houllier to go for him. I was actually quite suprised. BBC Sport is saying that the transfer fee is around 24 million. wtf. Inflation on steriods. Bent is overrated. I don't see what's so "special" about him. I think he was doing well at Sunderland. He should've stayed at the Stadium of Light imo. Then again...I can see the potential success of a Bent x Young partnership but it's a very foggy and unclear "tunnelvision". They still need a solid midfield figure. All in all, an overpriced purchase that's highly likely to backfire. You?

Haven't got round to it just yet. Is it good? I'll watch the first two episodes of the new series on iPlayer tomorrow.

I'm finished!
    Last edited by Bugzee; January 20, 2011 at 01:41 AM.

19. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast