Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask The "Mysterious" One~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kanpai!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    It's Cu...©µ...my! I can't say it anymore dammit.
    Hey CrèmeBiltz!

Hi Crimson. =P

Sometimes.

So did you end up buying that $400 boxset? o.O

...and stop snitchin'
    CrèmeBiltz? Sounds like French pastry

sooo you sometimes live in Japan? Sounds rad

and no, I didn't actually buy it. I figured I could buy a 3DS and 3 games with that money lol

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Will you make a career out of design ? ^^
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

Steven Hyde

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Icey – Hmmm. Yeah I could’ve used them…meh. Next time. 8D

Nope, I haven’t read Akaboshi yet. Looks interesting and damn it’s only 3 volumes. I’ll check it out asap.

@ Shālā – hehehe~

You have to start reading Vinland Saga ASAP! If you have any doubts or are struggling to accept a reason to read it…have a lil chat with Rofly~ He’ll defo persuade you to start reading it on the double.

I don’t really have a favourite FT character atm. It was Mystogan…until he showed his face. Another Gerard replica. I don’t know when I’ll pick Bakuman up again. I would like too but it’s hard atm. Gawd some of those text bubbles…

Look out for my Autumn interview on MH. It’s gonna be even better than the first one. I need to seriously finish up those questions. Someone pass on the message to Vinty pwease. Thanks in advance! Yeah, you’ve been working hard on those translations for a while now.

At least you’re not a lazy baka like some of your fellow peers. Good luck with your future translations and keep up the good work!

FMA is awesome. I haven’t read Slam Dunk yet. I remember reading a bit of it but kinda stopped. It’s a classic, right? ><

@ 3c – S’up!? Looking good in blue. =D Is there any particular reason why you changed your name to “3c”? o.O

My favourite FT arc I guess would be the Phantom Lord arc. It had a bit of everything in it and more importantly we got to learn about the “values” if you like of the Fairy Tail guild and how it differs to the “rest” lol. It had a lot of pretty cool panels and the Natsu x Gajeel clash was one of my favourites. The current arc is definitely one of the most exciting arcs thus far in the manga. I don’t really have a favourite kind magic or spell. I think the stellar key spirits are a pretty neat idea though.

Desu, Nuno’s heart is intact…I have a feeling he was hinting at something else…and if he is; I would politely ask him that he should discuss it with you in private. I give you both my best wishes…it’s gonna be hard for one lil kid to recover but meh.

Dude. You actually like your custom title? Be honest.

@ CrèmeBiltz! You like it!? I’m so happy.

Yessir. Sounds rad to you but it’s befitting for me. OMG, you actually took Impy’s advise! Hahaha~ Good Crèmmy. Are you going to purchase something else instead for sure?

@ dark lord – A career in designing? Maybe. I’ve been thinking about it over the course of my degree LOL! I’m quite interested in going into jewellery design but it’s too early to say for certain. I’m keeping my options open for the time being and see what I like the most. The £££ can come a bit later on.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

@ 3c – S’up!? Looking good in blue. =D Is there any particular reason why you changed your name to “3c”? o.O

My favourite FT arc I guess would be the Phantom Lord arc. It had a bit of everything in it and more importantly we got to learn about the “values” if you like of the Fairy Tail guild and how it differs to the “rest” lol. It had a lot of pretty cool panels and the Natsu x Gajeel clash was one of my favourites. The current arc is definitely one of the most exciting arcs thus far in the manga. I don’t really have a favourite kind magic or spell. I think the stellar key spirits are a pretty neat idea though.

Desu, Nuno’s heart is intact…I have a feeling he was hinting at something else…and if he is; I would politely ask him that he should discuss it with you in private. I give you both my best wishes…it’s gonna be hard for one lil kid to recover but meh.

Dude. You actually like your custom title? Be honest.

Come on it's awesome (it's something I picked up in someone's thread after a joke). It's not like custom titles can't be changed. I was thinking of changing it to "Latino Viking".

I changed my name as the mm's were just randomly put there. Plus everyone called me by my real name or 3c anyway, and I didn't want to change it to something completely new so~

That arc was indeed awesome. That was the arc that got me hooked on FT, before that it was a cool story but it never really caught hold of me before that. I agree that with the exception of the current arc, that one was probably the best. My favorite magic would probably be Natsu's fire. I love fire spells in general.

My heart is still not fully mended. A few pieces are missing.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bugz how are you doing?

So I kinda assume that this thread is like arro's... a spam camp XD

Looking Good? You must be kiding he's been hurting my eyes for months
    Last edited by BBB Banana; January 22, 2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

@ dark lord – A career in designing? Maybe. I’ve been thinking about it over the course of my degree LOL! I’m quite interested in going into jewellery design but it’s too early to say for certain. I’m keeping my options open for the time being and see what I like the most. The £££ can come a bit later on.
    I had the impression that you were good with Photoshop and sigs, so I thought you were into graphics designing.

I think you should try this website, its called 99designs, where people compete for an offer to design a logo and the winner gets the price.
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

Steven Hyde

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Jewellery design? That's pretty cool...I also thought you were into graphics design
    Go make me some pendants

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's cool if you're interested in jewel design. Would you design a jewel for me if I ask?

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

@ GK – I honestly preferred the green Gecko Moria. What happened to him?
    Don't you like pink? I'm not green anymore because I'm technically retired but I kept my responsibilities in the One Piece section.

Nice custom title btw. Is Nel your favourite female manga/anime character!?
    Thanks and no, my favorite female anime characters are C.C. and Saber. I don't really have a favorite manga character, there's too many to choose from Where did you get Nel from?

It’s nice of you to care so much and notice me around MH. I read a short while ago that you lurk and do nothing else. Niiiiice. I use my first username as a tag now in all my sigs. As for the second one…well that’s now officially dead.
    Well, you are relatively active so it would be difficult not to notice you Yay for lurking! What was the second one again?

Yes. Robin Land is a very exotic place. Naniiii? Hotel? Not even a motel you know. Sowwy Gecko-kun. The memory bank that is “the land of jin jin baka” is very unique and delicate at the same time. No “outsiders” can penetrate nor invade that region. I already tipped you off though.
    I'll be sure to bring a tent and sleeping bag then

Good luck with your results! I’m sure you’ve done just fine. I don’t think you need to be so nervous or stressed about it.
    Results come out tomorrow. I can already feel my stomach churning over it

Hahaha, awesome! Where in Europe did you go? And what kind of buffet did you have? A bit of everything!?
    Lots of places: Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland (also Morocco). Indeed, a bit of everything. After all, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. So, when in Europe, do as the Europeans do. They had pastry for breakfast, Europe is genius!

FF = Fun Forum.
    That was silly of me

“All of the Lights” indeed is an epic song! Definitely my favourite track from Kanye’s latest LP. I like the MV and live performances of that song you linked.
    Downloaded "All of the Lights" onto my iPod I'm glad you liked the MV

I have a small manga collection atm consisting of One Piece, Vagabond and Eyeshield 21 volume books.

Most of my art books are for my uni studies. From art historian books to contemporary to simple picture books lol. I have a good batch of graphical art books from gaming, manga, marvel comics to random stuff I’ve picked up/purchased from shops. Some titles include: Afro Samurai ManiaXXX, SF20, art of capcom, Dragon Ball and the Transformers IDW collection series (1-3). I’ve got my eyes set on purchasing the Strong World artbook one day lol and also that gorgeous Claymore “Memorabilia” art book as well.

Do you collect anything, Gecko?
    Sounds like a very solid collection. I don't really collect anything, not actively anyway. I do own a few manga volumes (Japanese and English), some foreign currency, rare stones, expensive stationery etc.

Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I changed my name as the mm's were just randomly put there. Plus everyone called me by my real name or 3c anyway, and I didn't want to change it to something completely new so~
    All the cool kids change their names. Sometimes more than once

Robin Land is nice, Nami Land is hawter. Vivi Land is hawtest .

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's try the spoiler tags this time around...

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Bugzee; January 24, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey just wanted to stop by and declare you the King.
    King of Bakas

How is school going for ya?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you haven't heard of Code Geass?

shame on you Bugz

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you checked out "How to make it in America"?
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by After_Image View Post
    Hey just wanted to stop by and declare you the King.
    FF King. 10 wins and still going strong~ Jin be the best at it!

King of Bakas

That's you!

How is school going for ya?
    Meh. It's going well. My modules this semester are really cool and interesting compared to the ones I had in the first semester. The work load has doubled though. I still need to decide whether I really want to go and study abroad for a year or not. Overall, I can't really complain about it. I had one exam this morning which went well for me. I got another three exams to go.

How's it going for you?

Quote Originally Posted by CBlitz View Post
    you haven't heard of Code Geass?

shame on you Bugz
    C.C and Saber are characters from Code Geass? lol. I remember Barbie-chwan (goldb) and Grizz talking about that anime in the HO thread a while back. I watched like the first 2/3 episodes and dropped it. Yeah. I agree with Grizz now; it's overrated. I didn't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Have you checked out "How to make it in America"?
    The comedy show? Nope. I haven't watched it yet. I read Kid Cudi stars in it and he made a mixtape to go with the show or something!? Have you? Is it any good?

New Reply
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast