Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 836

Thread: Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

  1. #31
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Wow! Good luck with your Abitur! I hope you'll get a laudatur.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #32
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    They look cool. All you need now is the brush set.

    I like the texture of those colours. I'm guessing they're good enough to use for tone shadowing!? I could definitely work with those colours. I like.
    Dem brushes looking good.

    Yeah,they are!Actually,i always use the second color for skin shading.
    You like?Me like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    hahaha I know! That's awesome. If you do get a chance to use those oil paints, don't hold back! Make sure you use a good variety of them! Depending on the brand and quality of the oil paints, some smell real funny where others just don't smell of anything at all. Apparently, the good ones are those that have a very strong smell but meh it's not much of a big deal as long as you can have fun with them, right? I've messed around with them a couple of times in the past. I'm sure you'll like them too once you get your hands on a couple of tubes. xDDDDD!!!
    I definitly won't!I heard that you have to apply the paint with some kind of egg-mixture,hence the smell.I don't really mind smell,but i heard if you keep the painting,it will get even worse.
    You just got me fired up,damn you Bugz!I want to go all out
    I only painted once for real and that was with some lame colors.I can't wait to do it with oil paints!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Do you feel better now? Or are you still feeling ill atm?

    - What was the last film you watched?
    - Favourite Pokemon?
    - Favourite manga volume cover of 2010?
    - Do you like cheese?
    - Are there any decent manga stores around "AmberGround"? o.O
    Yeah,i do feel better now.I have to go to school tomorrow,though,but it's only for 1 1/2 h,so it's ok.After that i'm going to take my medicine and a nice warm bath.After that,i should be full of awesomeness again.

    -the last movie i watched was The Beguiled with Clint Eastwood.It was quite a weird movie
    -There are so manyI always had a weakness for mudkips though
    -Again so manyO__OI liked Bakuman #9 quite a bit.I'm a sucker for Aoki
    -I only like melted cheese and this white cheese,but i dislike slices of cheese,they are ew
    -I guess so....Do you know where AmberGround is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    hahahaha you missed out my questions! Hurry up! :wifey
    Finished
    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Wow! Good luck with your Abitur! I hope you'll get a laudatur.
    Thank you riki!
    A laudatur would be awesome for my first one-shot

  4. #33
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Blowing in the wind
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Wow so now you have a thread

    What's your favorite drawing material?

  5. #34
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Hooray
    Are you from Berlin too?

    What are you implying there,Rofl?
    The implication was obvious so I won't answer you

    No, I'm not from Berlin (Osnabrück/Niedersachsen, ~500km away from Berlin) but I like the city. Had a great time there when we spent a week there with class.

  6. #35
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Hows living in Germany like?
    Favourite place you would like to travel too?
    Favourite soda/pop/cola etc drink?
    Your junk food?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  7. #36
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    Wow so now you have a thread

    What's your favorite drawing material?
    Yeah,yeah
    You can make one yourself,but i don't know how yours would end up

    Hmm,hard to say.I guess i would have to pick the G-Pen as my favourite.I got some lately and i'm positively surprised.I'm not surprised that manga-ka use it often.It's as if you would fly over the paper.It's better than the maru and that other pen imo.You should try it.(Or maybe you have already?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    The implication was obvious so I won't answer you

    No, I'm not from Berlin (Osnabrück/Niedersachsen, ~500km away from Berlin) but I like the city. Had a great time there when we spent a week there with class.


    So you are that far away(Well,still pretty close in comparison to the other members here^^').Berlin is great.It has it's little faults and problems(especially the Turkish problem if you know what i mean),but i like it here.It's kind of lively.What places did you visit on your classtrip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Hows living in Germany like?
    Favourite place you would like to travel too?
    Favourite soda/pop/cola etc drink?
    Your junk food?
    -I love it.Every one knows Germany for being very on time and accurate and exact,which is perfect for someone like me.As you might know,my parents are from Poland,so if they wouldn't have decided to immigrate to Germany,i would have to live there.I mean,i like Poland,but frankly speaking,i would not like to get into one of the hospitals there.I would just not feel safe,because i know that they aren't as accurate and exact as Germany.I can rely on the people here,which is probably the most important aspect for me.

    -I'd like to travel to Japan at least once in my life.I travelled quite a lot.From Poland to Spain to Italy to England and more.I've seen many different cultures,but even though i am a huge manga fan,i have never been there,which i want to change.I'd also like to travel to the US once.

    -I think my favourite drink is iced tea.It just never gets old.

    -Favourite junk food...probably fried chicken and cheeseburger at McD's or BK

  8. #37
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    -I'd like to travel to Japan at least once in my life.I travelled quite a lot.From Poland to Spain to Italy to England and more.I've seen many different cultures,but even though i am a huge manga fan,i have never been there,which i want to change.I'd also like to travel to the US once.
    Not Australia? D:

    Bahahaa yea, iced tea is awesome.

    Anyway, are you working on/going to work on any random colourings? Or are you focusing more on your one-shot for your Abitur?

  9. #38
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Hmm..Australia....Don't know,i always have a feeling i'll get myself killed in some seconds because a random poisonous spiders falls on me out of nowhere and bites me.
    Even though i'd actually love to visit this famous opera house.

    It truly is

    Actually,i'm working on my drawings right now.This is actually the most important to me.Well,it's also kind of for the one-shot,as i don't want to submit a one-shot with crappy art.
    I might actually make a coloring in a week,when my.....vacations start.

  10. #39
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,667
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Det. Conan?.........

  11. #40
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Hmm..Australia....Don't know,i always have a feeling i'll get myself killed in some seconds because a random poisonous spiders falls on me out of nowhere and bites me.
    Even though i'd actually love to visit this famous opera house.
    That's like... super rare, and only in the Sydney region. Ahh yes, the Opera House. One time, my friend and I climbed up half of the stairs and took a photo. When we saw the photo, there was a newlywed couple behind us... We deleted that photo and decided to climb to the top. You should also see the Harbour Bridge as well! After all, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge are basically right next to each other.

    Quote Quote:
    Actually,i'm working on my drawings right now.This is actually the most important to me.Well,it's also kind of for the one-shot,as i don't want to submit a one-shot with crappy art.
    I might actually make a coloring in a week,when my.....vacations start.
    Ooohhh I see. I bid you good luck! And vacations, you say? That was quick. How long does it go for?

  12. #41
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Blowing in the wind
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Yeah,yeah
    You can make one yourself,but i don't know how yours would end up

    Hmm,hard to say.I guess i would have to pick the G-Pen as my favourite.I got some lately and i'm positively surprised.I'm not surprised that manga-ka use it often.It's as if you would fly over the paper.It's better than the maru and that other pen imo.You should try it.(Or maybe you have already?)
    What do you mean by that?

    I had a G pen but lost it T-T now I have a maru pen and I know what you mean it's not as nice.

  13. #42
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Det. Conan?.........
    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    That's like... super rare, and only in the Sydney region. Ahh yes, the Opera House. One time, my friend and I climbed up half of the stairs and took a photo. When we saw the photo, there was a newlywed couple behind us... We deleted that photo and decided to climb to the top. You should also see the Harbour Bridge as well! After all, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge are basically right next to each other.
    Well,i guess you are the living evidence
    How unlucky,at least you decided to go to the top because of that.Is it actually high?I mean,like really really high?
    I guess i'll check that one out as well.Anything more i should visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    Ooohhh I see. I bid you good luck! And vacations, you say? That was quick. How long does it go for?
    Thanks a bunch!Yeah,really quick,but therefore it's only one week again

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    What do you mean by that?

    I had a G pen but lost it T-T now I have a maru pen and I know what you mean it's not as nice.
    I just have a feeling that everyone who posts in your thread,including you would just post stuff like this:
    Spoiler show



    O_OI pity you.Maru pen is actually pretty useless if you want to draw for fun,as it is mainly for backgrounds and details and therefore not as dynamic as a G-pen.Why don't you get a new one?

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #43
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Well,i guess you are the living evidence
    How unlucky,at least you decided to go to the top because of that.Is it actually high?I mean,like really really high?
    I guess i'll check that one out as well.Anything more i should visit?
    Yeah, me and the millions of other people living in Australia.
    It's not really high >_> It's really quick to get up all the stairs.
    If you go to Australia, you gotta see the Great Barrier Reef! I haven't seen it myself, but it's one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Uluru's worth a visit I guess... It's another one of our icons after all. And if you like penguins, go to Phillip Island! You can see the penguins come out from the sea and back to their burrows every night.

    Quote Quote:
    Thanks a bunch!Yeah,really quick,but therefore it's only one week again
    One week?! That's hardly a vacation!

  16. #44
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Peppermint Palace
    Country
    New Zealand
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Actually,i also couln't believe that you are 16.When i was younger and lurking around,i always saw you and thought you were 24 or something.Don't ask me why.
    Surely I don't sound that old?


    Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

    One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

  17. #45
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Googlez&!

    Gecko make a vost!

    @ Googz - should I know where AmberGround is? o_o

New Reply
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts