Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Googlez&!

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Is naomi a fierce anime critic?
    No, just amazingly weird too

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Don't worry, I understand. (:

Yeah, I remember them being pretty screwed in the head. Especially that professor with his strange laugh.
    Then that's good

Yeah XD though they may appear weirder than they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    That's where you are right. I have no idea who you are. You are still one of those FF newbies to me and we've never actually had any decent interaction between each other, so yes, I don't know you.

And sure, I agree it being a great series but there are tons of people who say the series is bad. You're just not seeing it. I assume.
    Also, most people that think it's bad, probably haven't seen it or just say it to anger the fans. Just like how a lot of people like it for the wrong reasons too.

I wouldn't care less if you actually claimed it's the best thing ever created and you value your downloaded episodes even more than your life.
    I don't give a fuck.

I was just saying, that if you recommend something, never say something like that, because either, the person thinks you're a bitch and doesn't try it or the person tries it and it doesn't live up to his or her's expectations.

That's how a lot of good/overrated series get underrated and how bad/average shows get overrated. One of the best examples is still, Death Note. I haven't seen the anime, but I've seen the recap specials and I've read the manga. Amazing series. But one of the most overrated pieces that's out there, why?

I still have no fucking idea.
    The difference is that I mean people I know or who I've talked to before (thus can judge their taste a bit). People know me so they know how to take my words or recommendations, at least most of them.

Same goes for who is talking bad about the series. I don't know who does but I don't know them so I don't really care that much. I'm mainly talking about Mangahelpers here, not the whole word.

And hey, we can start talking here and spam googlez thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And hey, we can start talking here and spam googlez thread
    Sure, it's the only thread out here I visit, with this being my first time in a year or so, I don't know you good enough to bother visiting yours.

And no one visits mine.

Any winter anime's you're planning on following?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Already dropping the discussion on SG? though I guess there isn't much more to say XD

Sure, it's the only thread out here I visit, with this being my first time in a year or so, I don't know you good enough to bother visiting yours.

And no one visits mine.

Any winter anime's you're planning on following?
    Haha, fine with me

So far I've tried OreShura and Maou Yuusha, both weren't that impressive but not bad enough to drop them yet.

The other ones I will give a try are Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Tamako Market, Vividred Operation and Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
    And I will definitely watch the second season of Chihayafuru. What about you?

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Already dropping the discussion on SG? though I guess there isn't much more to say XD

So far I've tried OreShura and Maou Yuusha, both weren't that impressive but not bad enough to drop them yet.

The other ones I will give a try are Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Tamako Market, Vividred Operation and Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
    And I will definitely watch the second season of Chihayafuru. What about you?
    Yes, I'm dropping that, we weren't talking about the series specifically either. Besides, I'm not even half-way and I don't want to talk about something that could potentially spoil me in any way.

Everything you said makes no sense. What are these animes? I've never heard of them before.

I don't watch much anime anymore, but I'm carefully catching up, currently I'm just watching Kuroko (just started, 3 eps in).
    Didn't pay much attention to announcements, and most of what you said, is unknown to.

Do you have an accurate list of the 2012/13 winter anime? Because I'm totally clueless of the top of my head right now.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm dropping that, we weren't talking about the series specifically either. Besides, I'm not even half-way and I don't want to talk about something that could potentially spoil me in any way.

Everything you said makes no sense. What are these animes? I've never heard of them before.

I don't watch much anime anymore, but I'm carefully catching up, currently I'm just watching Kuroko (just started, 3 eps in).
    Didn't pay much attention to announcements, and most of what you said, is unknown to.

Do you have an accurate list of the 2012/13 winter anime? Because I'm totally clueless of the top of my head right now.
    Oh I see. Well I won't spoil you but I'm sure you will have fun.

I thought you had a clue of what's airing this season, sorry Kuroko is not a bad choice, Production I.G. did an excellent job with the adaption. Story-wise you shouldn't expect much (though I guess you can figure by now) but it's some pretty good entertainment.

Here's my MAL list, should give you a clue what I like etc.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Naruto-niichan

And here is the chart of the winter season:

Spoiler show

but you seriously don't know Chihayafuru?

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I see. Well I won't spoil you but I'm sure you will have fun.

I thought you had a clue of what's airing this season, sorry Kuroko is not a bad choice, Production I.G. did an excellent job with the adaption. Story-wise you shouldn't expect much (though I guess you can figure by now) but it's some pretty good entertainment.

Here's my MAL list, should give you a clue what I like etc.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Naruto-niichan

And here is the chart of the winter season:

Spoiler show

but you seriously don't know Chihayafuru?
    I starting reading Kuroko's manga since the first chapter was released until the scanlators dropped it because no one besides me cared. Until all of a sudden an anime was announced. >_>

Chihayafuru, well, I do, only by name though.

First look in, I'm going for the not so serious stuff, since I have enough live-action drama to watch at the moment, so that's shows like;

Senran Kagura, Senyuu and Beast Saga. But I'm definitely planning on watching Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman.

I'm never afraid to touch a movie, so that'll be all of them, especially the obvious choices like OP, HxH and Berserk. But I'm also looking forward to Kaiketsu Zorori Da-Da-Da-Daibouken!.

And then there's Ao no Exorcist and the Index movie. I didn't take a look at the OVA's.

Here are mine lists.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ilyao
    http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Ilyao

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Comparing your otaku cocks?

I don't really like this season...will watch one episode of everything and see what sticks.

Tamako market and vividred are the only ones I think about following til the end.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Comparing your otaku cocks?
    It's been ages since I whipped my otaku dick out, it won't be any good nowadays anymore.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Ok, once you post that one, I'll send you the next batch. No slacking off!

How's work going btw?
    Dude, wtf are you having him do? Color every OP chapter?!

Or maybe in my thread, I can't remember.

That's where you are right. I have no idea who you are. You are still one of those FF newbies to me and we've never actually had any decent interaction between each other, so yes, I don't know you.

And sure, I agree it being a great series but there are tons of people who say the series is bad. You're just not seeing it. I assume.
    Also, most people that think it's bad, probably haven't seen it or just say it to anger the fans. Just like how a lot of people like it for the wrong reasons too.

I wouldn't care less if you actually claimed it's the best thing ever created and you value your downloaded episodes even more than your life.
    I don't give a fuck.

I was just saying, that if you recommend something, never say something like that, because either, the person thinks you're a bitch and doesn't try it or the person tries it and it doesn't live up to his or her's expectations.

That's how a lot of good/overrated series get underrated and how bad/average shows get overrated. One of the best examples is still, Death Note. I haven't seen the anime, but I've seen the recap specials and I've read the manga. Amazing series. But one of the most overrated pieces that's out there, why?

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Dude, wtf are you having him do? Color every OP chapter?!
    What? God no....just every Zoro panel since the timeskip

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

What? God no....just every Zoro panel since the timeskip
    WTF why? What for?

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Pay attention the derp.

I just sent him my fave Zoro panels from the timeskip and he chooses which ones to do. Then he also wanted other panels, which I'll send after he's done with whatever he's finishing now.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Pay attention the derp.

I just sent him my fave Zoro panels from the timeskip and he chooses which ones to do. Then he also wanted other panels, which I'll send after he's done with whatever he's finishing now.
    You're selfish

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    You're selfish
    You say that like I forced his hand

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

You say that like I forced his hand
    But you've used him the most

I was just waiting on some tweaks and an avatar to go with something. I was just kidding, but it does seem like he's always doing something for you

New Reply
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast