Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The After_Image Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    I got Legend of the Galactic Heroes on my list as well.

We should one day go on a trip to Barcelona.

What do you think of Krispy Kreme doughnuts?

Did you have half live/half cooked octopus? o.O
    I always say I'm going to start watching it but don't. How come you don't have a MAL? If you do why don't I know of it?

Barcelona You've been there before right? Did you like what you saw?

I'm getting hungry. Glazed Raspberry Filled.

No. I haven't had the courage to try it. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    My first KPop song was Super Junior's "U" and before that I didn't even know about KPop. I only knew about South Korea as the place with the cool writing. My favourite SNSD MV would be "Oh!" but "Run Devil Run" and "Hoot" are pretty good as well. My favourite song of theirs without an MV would probably be "Show! Show! Show!"

Yes! I've heard about Kara! I saw the articles on AllKpop, but I haven't actually read any of them. >_>
    "Show Show Show" is good as well I like the dance for it. Did you get anyone around you into kpop? I've gotten a few people into it.

Yeah some sad things are going on with Kara and they might not be the same after this all settles down.

Quote Originally Posted by dark lord View Post
    Hahah I warned you

Do you like pscychology ? ^^
    Prepare for a world of hurt.

I do. My intro to psych professor was the one that ultimately made me decide on majoring in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I want to be subscribed to this thread. The other fan forum members threads, not so much.

Do you like pie?
    If there was a zombie apocalypse, what would be your favorite unconventional weapons of choice?
    Thanks for subscribing.

I like pie. Banana cream pie is my favorite.

I know you're not going to like it but I would take a cat launcher. Blame Adam West for making it look so cool.

Bot.

Stop threatening me via PM's or else.

kkthanksbye.
    Who is this bot? And what are PM's? I'm sorry you've got the wrong person. Crazy.

kthanksbye. :4c

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by After_Image View Post
    You and your jokes.

I have, I've been to Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. I don't remember if you've told us before but have you been to the states?
    What jokes? Why the hostility? I keep getting this from you! What happened to all the love? I remember when we were the best of buddies, long talks on msn, tag-teaming up them eurotards. What ever happened to the good ol days?

I have, i lived in toronto when i was younger, and we went to the states a couple of times. To Boston and Buffalo. The latter was because my mom was visiting her friend and I tagged along. But still doesnt stop me boasting ive been to new york. A lot of people here havent caught on to the fact NY is also a state. I get awesome points for that. I would like to go to Vegas though, it seems awesome. LA too, and maybe visit you. Because were friends...right?

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo A_I hum... It took me a while to post here... so what's your favorite Mc Donalds or Burger King?

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

"Show Show Show" is good as well I like the dance for it. Did you get anyone around you into kpop? I've gotten a few people into it.

Yeah some sad things are going on with Kara and they might not be the same after this all settles down.
    Two of my friends got me into Kpop with me around 2008... since then, we've converted about... 10 people.

Ahh, so many lawsuits and groups splitting up these days... DSP might be losing another of their star groups... first with SS501.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I always say I'm going to start watching it but don't. How come you don't have a MAL? If you do why don't I know of it?
    I did have an MAL. I need to make another one asap.

Quote Quote:
    Barcelona You've been there before right? Did you like what you saw?
    Yessir. It's one of my favourite places in the world.

Quote Quote:
    I'm getting hungry. Glazed Raspberry Filled.
    You should try their "Chocolate Dreamcake".

Quote Quote:
    No. I haven't had the courage to try it. Have you?
    Nope.

There are loads of clips on youtube that show chiefs preparing it in the restaurant(s) and serving it to their customers. Not just octopus...all sorts of things.

You like sushi? What kind?

Quote Quote:
    Who is this bot? And what are PM's? I'm sorry you've got the wrong person. Crazy.

kthanksbye. :4c
    All I gotta say to that is:
    Last edited by Bugzee; January 23, 2011 at 02:38 AM.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been epically lazy about picking out new anime this season. Other than KimiTodo2 (which I will def watch), any recommendations?

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I have been epically lazy about picking out new anime this season. Other than KimiTodo2 (which I will def watch), any recommendations?
    You could always watch the Level E anime.I like they seiyuu's and even though the CGI looks really off most of the times,it's great.A_I approves of it as well.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you think of Star Driver today?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    What jokes? Why the hostility? I keep getting this from you! What happened to all the love? I remember when we were the best of buddies, long talks on msn, tag-teaming up them eurotards. What ever happened to the good ol days?

I have, i lived in toronto when i was younger, and we went to the states a couple of times. To Boston and Buffalo. The latter was because my mom was visiting her friend and I tagged along. But still doesnt stop me boasting ive been to new york. A lot of people here havent caught on to the fact NY is also a state. I get awesome points for that. I would like to go to Vegas though, it seems awesome. LA too, and maybe visit you. Because were friends...right?

You know I do this out of love. You and Jin are the only ones I can joke around with like that so any change I get to lay a joke on you, I do. Be honored.

We need to have the MSN chats again. Bugz is never online though, that baka.

Lets go to Vegas when you turn 21.

Only visit LA when it's not Summer unless you want to die of a heat stroke or something, other than that it's a great place to travel to. And of course you can come visit me because that's how good of a friend I am.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    Yo A_I hum... It took me a while to post here... so what's your favorite Mc Donalds or Burger King?
    What took you so long?

Hm, I like Burger King a bit more but I end up eating at McDonalds often since it's right down the street of my school. Carl's Jr. is awesome too.~

Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    Two of my friends got me into Kpop with me around 2008... since then, we've converted about... 10 people.
    So far I've only gotten my sister, my cousin and a few friends into the music but it wont be long before I have everyone hooked.

I did have an MAL. I need to make another one asap.

You like sushi? What kind?

All I gotta say to that is:
    What are you waiting for?

I love sushi. The most common ones I order are; Spider Roll, East-West Roll, Rainbow Roll, and the Marilyn Mon Roll. I try to switch it up sometimes.

What about you, do you like sushi?

I got too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Star Driver: Has only gotten better and better which has me waiting for each episode with more and more anticipation.

Mahou Shoujo: Only on the 3rd episode and has already blown my mind. Everything about it is just amazing. It goes from quaint to disturbing in the blink of the eye. "This is the Gurren Lagann of magical girl shows"

Hourou Musuko: Just for being able to portray such a difficult topic like gender identity in such beautiful way. The art is a high point for me since it's done in light, but very vibrant colors which I think adds to the depth of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    What did you think of Star Driver today?
    One of the best episodes as of yet.
    Spoiler show

What did you think about the episode?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted my thoughts in the SD thread. ^^ It's pretty long again. LOL

BTW, someone leaked the full versions of the OP and ED. ^^
    Last edited by riki; January 23, 2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks riki; you're always so knowledgeable. I'm downloading the songs now.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    You could always watch the Level E anime.I like they seiyuu's and even though the CGI looks really off most of the times,it's great.A_I approves of it as well.
    I may get over my justified disgust of Studio Pierrot and watch it. Great manga.

Star Driver: Has only gotten better and better which has me waiting for each episode with more and more anticipation.

Mahou Shoujo: Only on the 3rd episode and has already blown my mind. Everything about it is just amazing. It goes from quaint to disturbing in the blink of the eye. "This is the Gurren Lagann of magical girl shows"

Hourou Musuko: Just for being able to portray such a difficult topic like gender identity in such beautiful way. The art is a high point for me since it's done in light, but very vibrant colors which I think adds to the depth of the story.
    I've fallen behind but I am watching Star Driver. I keep meaning to read the manga of Hourou Musuko, it's supposed to be very good. I may save the anime until after I'm caught up on the manga. I'll definitely check Mahou Shojo out, looks epic.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, even though I haven't read the manga I feel like it's going to be a very entertaining and a must-watch anime.

Yep both females and they're also sisters. They do make more of a commotion but not really dangerous. Do I fist fight with them? ... No, I don't but I do toss a stuffed animal with them that they like to fight with.

No cats for right now since my dogs don't really like them. When/If I get my own place I want to have both dogs and cats.

Why do I get the feeling you hate animal, especially dogs?
    I watched the second episode,which was good too.I'm not entirely sure,but if my memory serves me right ep 3 should be hilarious!

That's good to hearActually sounds like fun!What stuffed animal do you use?A mudkip?

....Er...Do i really give that impression?Hmm...maybe because it's trueWell,not entirely,but i do somewhat dislike dogs.They are just so unpredictable and step and jump on everything.They try to eat everything,thus making everything dirty with their drool.I have tons of pictures and drawings and manga lying around in my room,so if a dog were to be unleashed in it.....i can't even imagine the chaos.>__>

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you waiting for?
    Dunno. You to make one for me and while ya at it...make me some Lumpia!

Quote Quote:
    I love sushi. The most common ones I order are; Spider Roll, East-West Roll, Rainbow Roll, and the Marilyn Mon Roll. I try to switch it up sometimes. What about you, do you like sushi?
    Sweet. Off course! I don't really have a favourite though. Anything with smoked salmon will do just fine for me.

Quote Quote:
    I got too.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast