Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2003

Thread: The Chaser and the Chased

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time and Key

[QUOTE=Iceiphoenix;2577086]
    Quote Quote:
    I know!!
    I will, I will.
    Care to share how did it go ?

Quote Quote:
    ...You're evil. You really are.
    People always misunderstand my kind intentions

Icei and fairy tail...
    never knew you read it, so how do you likeit?

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Let's see... I watched and read CCS and TRC. Both manga are better than the anime adaptation, in my opinion. Then I also read xxxHolic for only a while, Kobato for only a while too, then MKR, The One I Love... I think those are all. I tried to read Gate 7 but after five chapters I dropped it. Too many walls of texts about history and such, while the real plot itself is advancing very slowly. Mmmrgh.

Yay, do go watch MKR. Or just read it. XD
    Ohh, I see... I see that you like reading quite a few CLAMP series! Ahh, I'm reading Gate 7 for the sake of reading. I'm actually not taking in anything they're saying. I think I should drop it too... I tend to skim the text walls, and some of the fonts they use are really hard to read.

And ok!! I might go do that on the holidays...

Quote Quote:
    I'm sure it is.
    Not that I would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Of course homework is optional... In Sweden :flex
    Fuuuuuuu!!

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    No I'm still more worried about exams, but scripts are also pretty high priority...

...SIXTY PERCENt?? wow

Well, better than me. I've had over 40 assessment tasks this year... I'd rather be doing work in the comfort of my home rather than in the freezing cold school hall....
    Hahaha, glad to know you're still sane.

And yeah, but I hand in all my work anyway, so it doesn't matter if I get under 60%.

Whooaaa... That's quite a lot. Haha, these SACs are done in the classrooms, not in the hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post

Care to share how did it go ?
    Good so far, I guess.

Quote Quote:
    People always misunderstand my kind intentions

Icei and fairy tail...
    never knew you read it, so how do you likeit?
    Then don't word what you say so ambiguously.

I've been reading FT for a while now... It's getting a bit repetitive, but I read it anyway.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    Ohh, I see... I see that you like reading quite a few CLAMP series! Ahh, I'm reading Gate 7 for the sake of reading. I'm actually not taking in anything they're saying. I think I should drop it too... I tend to skim the text walls, and some of the fonts they use are really hard to read.

And ok!! I might go do that on the holidays...
    Haha, well, I won't call myself CLAMP's fan without having some basis. XDD Well, but the series becomes less fun if you don't really understand what the characters are saying... That's why I dropped it. XD Haha, I guess so. But it's the content that drives me away. I miss the old CLAMP.

By the way, what series is your new set from? Looks great.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, glad to know you're still sane.

And yeah, but I hand in all my work anyway, so it doesn't matter if I get under 60%.

Whooaaa... That's quite a lot. Haha, these SACs are done in the classrooms, not in the hall.
    Oh, for my year 12 jersey, on the back it says Lu-natic. So possibly not

And yeah, its painful. And I meant my exams are taken in the freezing cold hall for about 3 hours for the longer ones...

So you guys can't just hand in stuff, you also have an "on the spot" component of the SAC?

Yeah, good question. Where is that from Icei?

I'd like to say fairy tail, but the art looks off; Natsu is too feminine in that particular picture...But I know the avatar is wendy.
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, well, I won't call myself CLAMP's fan without having some basis. XDD Well, but the series becomes less fun if you don't really understand what the characters are saying... That's why I dropped it. XD Haha, I guess so. But it's the content that drives me away. I miss the old CLAMP.
    Haha, good point, good point. Ahh, yeah... I usually tend not to drop any series unless I zone out from the 2nd chapter onwards.
    And by the old CLAMP, you mean...?

Oh, for my year 12 jersey, on the back it says Lu-natic. So possibly not

And yeah, its painful. And I meant my exams are taken in the freezing cold hall for about 3 hours for the longer ones...

So you guys can't just hand in stuff, you also have an "on the spot" component of the SAC?
    Nice one! My school usually have rugby jumpers for the year 12s, but I think they're getting varsity jackets this year.

Awh! Well yeah, for my exams, they're in the big hall, but I had the Chinese exam in our Chinese classroom, so yeah. At least exams in summer won't be too bad... Unless they don't have good ACs...

Yeah, good question. Where is that from Icei?

I'd like to say fairy tail, but the art looks off; Natsu is too feminine in that particular picture...But I know the avatar is wendy.
    It's from Fairy Tail. Haze, you're correct in saying that the avatar is Wendy, but the sig isn't Natsu, it's Meredy from Grimoire Heart guild.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, good point, good point. Ahh, yeah... I usually tend not to drop any series unless I zone out from the 2nd chapter onwards.
    And by the old CLAMP, you mean...?
    Haha, I see.
    The old CLAMP to me is better, I don't know why. The pace of the story is great, the characterization is great; they can make simple plots like CCS interesting. Or like how they did at the beginning of TRC and Holic. Lately Gate 7 and BLOOD-C are disappointing to me. >__<

Oh, Fairy Tail. The idea of the frames is awesome. XD How do you give border in photoshop, by the way?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I see.
    The old CLAMP to me is better, I don't know why. The pace of the story is great, the characterization is great; they can make simple plots like CCS interesting. Or like how they did at the beginning of TRC and Holic. Lately Gate 7 and BLOOD-C are disappointing to me. >__<

Oh, Fairy Tail. The idea of the frames is awesome. XD How do you give border in photoshop, by the way?
    Ahh, I see... Maybe they're just running out of ideas or inspiration...? Oh, hey! I just realized that I've watched a bit of another CLAMP anime! Angelic Layer... I really like that when I was a kid.

Ah, the borders were already there from the colour pages I got my sig and ava from. Here and the next page. Well, for my avatar, I just had to add the 2 other sides, but for the sig, I just had to crop that bit and make everything outside the border transparent, and I was good to go.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

How did I not recognise her? I guess the pink hair had me tricked >_>

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, fail!!

Oh, by the way, I hear the weather in Sydney is quite warm these days.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, yeah, warmer than you guys down south; but not that warm. I mean, it was still cold enough to warrant me a jog around the block in the middle of the exam because I was freezing so badly...~

Yeah, if you have like 3 minutes to spare, go for a run during a 3 hour exam. It works.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I see. It's actually been quite warm the past few days here!! 16-21ish, but I hear it's gonna rain for most of the weekend.

Is the hall really that bad? Why didn't you wear more clothes or something?

And lmao, seriously? Usually you can only go out of the hall for a toilet break, and a teacher has to accompany you.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the hall is just huge and chilly, and they /used/ to accompany us until they gave up or something, but when they did, our teacher would take us to the furthest toilet block possible (considering my school is surrounded by parklands, it's literally 10 minutes walk) and you would lose tons of time.

But I recently did it in my English exam, I had done 2 out of 3 essays with like 5 minutes to spare; normally I would have been exhausted already, but after running to the toilets and back the...adrenaline? or whatever, my blood was circulating again and I blitzed the last essay. True story.

But yeah, if they have to accompany you then there's no point, it's just useful to loosen up...

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

...Why is the furthest toilet block even an option...? Trying to discourage people to use the bathroom now, are they?

Wait, so... you finished the last essay in 5 mins? Why do I highly doubt this...

Haha, good job anyway! If I want to calm down, I just look around the room or look at the roof... I dunno, it just works for me.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I'm terrible at expressing myself. What I meant to say was, I finished my first 2 essays ahead of schedule by 5 minutes, went running, and finished the last one in the allocated 40 I was supposed to use...

What kind of crazy bastard would be able to write 8 pages in 5 minutes???

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, I see... Maybe they're just running out of ideas or inspiration...? Oh, hey! I just realized that I've watched a bit of another CLAMP anime! Angelic Layer... I really like that when I was a kid.

Ah, the borders were already there from the colour pages I got my sig and ava from. Here and the next page. Well, for my avatar, I just had to add the 2 other sides, but for the sig, I just had to crop that bit and make everything outside the border transparent, and I was good to go.
    Yeah, probably. >__< Have you heard that they are going to continue one of their hiatus series? Tokyo Babylon, I think, but not sure. I really hope they would continue those hiatus series, end it properly, then start everything new with new series and stunning performances. I'm afraid my interest in their works would decrease even crazier than now if they don't do that. XD

LOL, I see~ Sometimes I found good pics I want to use as a set, but I really don't know how. I'm not particularly planning to be able to do some graphic design, but little skills should be okay. XD

What kind of crazy bastard would be able to write 8 pages in 5 minutes???
    Such person doesn't exist, Haze. If he does, I'll kill him.

Thread Closed
Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast