Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2003

Thread: The Chaser and the Chased

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Analysis and Results

Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    Father of mine!

Yeeaaahh... The thing is, that wasn't a graduation formal. That was just a celebration formal... I don't actually graduate until the end of the year.

End of the year. Or maybe a bit after that, since I'm gonna go traveling.
    For some reason I completely missed that you are (partly) back I miss my fellow smiley spammer but really glad to see you

so school is going fine I suppose? which country(ies) do you plan to visit?

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you read Bakuman?*sniff*

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Father of mine!

Yeeaaahh... The thing is, that wasn't a graduation formal. That was just a celebration formal... I don't actually graduate until the end of the year.

End of the year. Or maybe a bit after that, since I'm gonna go traveling.
    You're stopping by UK right RIGHT?!

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I also wanna travel but I'll have to wait one more year it seems... need to study... man I was supposed to start my second year in college this year and I'm gonna start my first one only next year

Gosh life lost sense to me, I wish I could be a homeless guy living under a bridge...

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that feel bro

...I wish I was a bridgeless guy living under a home

6. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    Come visit me in Russia!
    No!

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    For some reason I completely missed that you are (partly) back I miss my fellow smiley spammer but really glad to see you

so school is going fine I suppose? which country(ies) do you plan to visit?
    How could you? Aww, I missed you too. Heh, when I get back, we'll smiley spam the crap outta this place.

Yeah, it's alright, I guess... Mid-year exams are coming up, and I'm screwed for the uni chem one. Other than that, yep, everything is going pretty well. I got a better score in my English language analysis SAC than my friend, who is super pro at English.

Hmm, well first, my friends and I wanna go to the US first. My mum exchanged some AUD for USD when the Aussie dollar was strong, SO WE'RE GONNA GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE! Psh, and I read all this stuff on random blogs saying "It's good quality, but I don't want to be paying $8 for it..." B*tch please, the same thing costs $22 here.

Other than the US, probably Japan, S. Korea, Singapore, Malaysia...
    Gah, it sucks how it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere whenever I have a long holiday. I wanna go to all these places in Europe, but I hate the cold. Hell, I think 10C is super cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Have you read Bakuman?*sniff*
    Yes. I feel like re-reading it from the start again and experience all of its awesomeness again.

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    You're stopping by UK right RIGHT?!
    RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    I also wanna travel but I'll have to wait one more year it seems... need to study... man I was supposed to start my second year in college this year and I'm gonna start my first one only next year

Gosh life lost sense to me, I wish I could be a homeless guy living under a bridge...
    Wait, so when in the year are you gonna start college and/or travel? You Northern Hemisphere people are so strange, not starting the school year at the start of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I know that feel bro

...I wish I was a bridgeless guy living under a home

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I shall be waiting for you!

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

No!

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, so when in the year are you gonna start college and/or travel? You Northern Hemisphere people are so strange, not starting the school year at the start of the year.
    I'm not in the northern hemisphere anymore remember... well Uni starts in February... I plan to travel either in june in the mid year vacation or december during summer break. From next year I mean.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

How could you? Aww, I missed you too. Heh, when I get back, we'll smiley spam the crap outta this place.
    I have this strange attitude of only focusing on a few threads and mostly ignoring the others, I rarely check all of them (mainly when I'm in the mood of writing a lot/when I'm absolutely bored or get some spontaneous curiosity XD) so better late than never, glad I noticed your thread and got curious

SMILEY SPAM!! the site got some awesome new smileys but we still need more

Yeah, it's alright, I guess... Mid-year exams are coming up, and I'm screwed for the uni chem one. Other than that, yep, everything is going pretty well. I got a better score in my English language analysis SAC than my friend, who is super pro at English.
    You're only screwed when you give up I'm sure you can do this Icey I know how you feel though, we're writing 8 exams in the next 4 weeks

Sounds nice, I guess your friend was surprised as well? XD I suppose you (both) must have a pretty good score right?

Hmm, well first, my friends and I wanna go to the US first. My mum exchanged some AUD for USD when the Aussie dollar was strong, SO WE'RE GONNA GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE! Psh, and I read all this stuff on random blogs saying "It's good quality, but I don't want to be paying $8 for it..." B*tch please, the same thing costs $22 here.
    sounds like your place is expensive?

Other than the US, probably Japan, S. Korea, Singapore, Malaysia...
    Gah, it sucks how it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere whenever I have a long holiday. I wanna go to all these places in Europe, but I hate the cold. Hell, I think 10C is super cold.
    So a lot of asian countries huh? Would love to travel to Japan too, sadly it wasn't possible this year probably going there next year, but heck, sounds like you can spend a lot of money you're not visiting any european countries?
    10C is super cold? you don't know anything! last winter we had two weeks of "-10C to -20C", that was really damn cold.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Other than the US, probably Japan,

PICS.
    MUST TAKE PICS if you're there, US TOO
    JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN, although you're the one going, I still feel excited..I guess I'm doing it for your share too.
    Japan
    FOOD ! SUSHI ! GIRLS

Quote Quote:
    Singapore,
    uh okay...it's pretty..exciting..I guess..or something
    but if you do come, TELL ME
    Sg have some awesoome places that you really should visit, if you don't mind I can show you around.
    Your around the asian trip sounds like so much win countries of choice tere.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

and that sounds really cold but you get to wear cool winter clothes!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I shall be waiting for you!
    Ok!

I'm not in the northern hemisphere anymore remember... well Uni starts in February... I plan to travel either in june in the mid year vacation or december during summer break. From next year I mean.
    Oh yeah. @_@ Ohh, you have 2 choices... That's pretty awesome. Well I guess when you go depends on what you want the weather to be like in the countries you wanna go to. Where are you planning to go?

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I have this strange attitude of only focusing on a few threads and mostly ignoring the others, I rarely check all of them (mainly when I'm in the mood of writing a lot/when I'm absolutely bored or get some spontaneous curiosity XD) so better late than never, glad I noticed your thread and got curious

SMILEY SPAM!! the site got some awesome new smileys but we still need more
    Hahahaha, I tend to do the same as well. Yay for noticing!

Oh, I need to check them out.

Quote Quote:
    You're only screwed when you give up I'm sure you can do this Icey I know how you feel though, we're writing 8 exams in the next 4 weeks

Sounds nice, I guess your friend was surprised as well? XD I suppose you (both) must have a pretty good score right?
    Haha, thanks! Whoooa, good luck!! Are they finals, or something?

Hahaha, she was all like "WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ONE. I shall beat you then. Just you wait... "
    Heh, I got 19/20 for the oral component and 17/20 for the written. She got 15/20 for the oral and 17/20 for the written. So in total, I got 4 marks more than her.

Quote Quote:
    sounds like your place is expensive?
    Yes.

Quote Quote:
    So a lot of asian countries huh? Would love to travel to Japan too, sadly it wasn't possible this year probably going there next year, but heck, sounds like you can spend a lot of money you're not visiting any european countries?
    10C is super cold? you don't know anything! last winter we had two weeks of "-10C to -20C", that was really damn cold.
    Yep! Hey, it's not as if you can't ever go! Just think of it as motivation to do well in uni or something. Bahahahaa, I've been attempting to save up... And my parents are giving me money to spend if I get into the course I want.

Nonono, I want to go to some European countries! It's just that the timing sucks and I don't want to go in Winter. Hey, hey, that's the average temp in Winter here. I don't like Winter here, and I don't know how I'm gonna cope if I go to any European countries in Winter...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post

PICS.
    MUST TAKE PICS if you're there, US TOO
    JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN, although you're the one going, I still feel excited..I guess I'm doing it for your share too.
    Japan
    FOOD ! SUSHI ! GIRLS
    Haha, of course.
    Are you planning on going to Japan once you finish high school?

Quote Quote:
    uh okay...it's pretty..exciting..I guess..or something
    but if you do come, TELL ME
    Sg have some awesoome places that you really should visit, if you don't mind I can show you around.
    Your around the asian trip sounds like so much win countries of choice tere.
    I will!! Hehe, better than paying for a tour guide! And if we do meet up, it'll be like a partial CCC gathering!

Haha, I have all these plans for countries I want to go to, but who knows whether I will actually go in reality...

Quote Quote:
    and that sounds really cold but you get to wear cool winter clothes!
    Yeeaahh... Reaaallly don't like the cold.
    B-but I like Summer clothes better!

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah. @_@ Ohh, you have 2 choices... That's pretty awesome. Well I guess when you go depends on what you want the weather to be like in the countries you wanna go to. Where are you planning to go?
    I'm probably gonna go visit my friends in portugal then gonna go to paris and berlin for two short visits. But it depends on the time I'll have available.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm probably gonna go visit my friends in portugal then gonna go to paris and berlin for two short visits. But it depends on the time I'll have available.
    Ohh, nice!! I really wanna go to Europe... But I think my friends and I have decided to go to just the US, Japan and China for now.
    How long do you usually get?

AND ON A TOTALLY SEPARATE NOTE:

Hehe, I went to a huge sale last week at Madman's (Aussie distributor of manga and anime) warehouse with my friend. They were moving somewhere else, so they had a massive sale to get rid of some stuff.
    Bwaahaha, $5 for 2 vol. of manga and $5 per DVD. SO FREAKING CHEAP!!!

Most of the stuff is mine, except for the magazine and one of the headbands on the left, and also the two DVDs on the top right. All this for just $100.
    Though on the downside, it was raining that day, so I had to protect everything the best I could from all the rain.

19. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast