Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: MH Paring .. me x ...? Most are taken. D:

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New guy likes threads!

Have you watched Needless. Oh man it was just epic, I really enjoyed it. If you haven't watched it, please do try it.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Hello Bugzee!

Thanks for the welcome, oh a lot actually, the one I am concentrated on is Berserk though, I still have a bit to finish it up. After that I will start Kekkaishi. For my favorite mangas though I have to say are: One Piece, Gantz and Liar Game.

I like classical rock, I made a post about it in the entertainment section here. You?

My favorite color is green.

Sure why not.
    Another One Piece fan? You read Gantz as well? Your favourite colour is green!

Benj is awesome!

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

HI there saladesu, indeed I am active in the Otaku theater and yes IS is one of the threads I have posted in.

This season: IS, Gosick and Starry Sky, although I meant to start the one form SHAFT as well, if my Internet connection gets better. . My favorite is Gosick, because of my dream to be a criminal investigator I like to watch such things.

I like it as well.
    Well, I'll be seeing you quite a bit in Theatre, I think, so let's be friends You can call me Salad, Sally or Desu, btw, that's what most people here call me Now that I've stopped calling benelori "bene" (he is now "lolo" ), I guess I can call you Ben without feeling weird

Ooh, I am watching Gosick as well. Though I have yet to watch the second ep, it seems pretty good. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it as well~~ And that's a really cool dream, I hope you make it come true and catch all the bad guys!

How old are you (if you don't mind me asking)? Do you like crime fiction as well? If so, any favourite authors or books?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Why the username Benjamin?

;D

Whats your favourite sport?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Have you watched Needless. Oh man it was just epic, I really enjoyed it. If you haven't watched it, please do try it.
    I have heard of it and good reviews on it as well, it is on my watching list I suppose.

I will try it of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Another One Piece fan? You read Gantz as well? Your favourite colour is green!

Benj is awesome!
    Yes to the first question, yes to the second question and indeed green is the one, is it your favorite as well?

Cool, thanks Bugzee you are awesome too.

And your favorite manga and such?

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Well, I'll be seeing you quite a bit in Theatre, I think, so let's be friends You can call me Salad, Sally or Desu, btw, that's what most people here call me Now that I've stopped calling benelori "bene" (he is now "lolo" ), I guess I can call you Ben without feeling weird

Ooh, I am watching Gosick as well. Though I have yet to watch the second ep, it seems pretty good. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it as well~~ And that's a really cool dream, I hope you make it come true and catch all the bad guys!

How old are you (if you don't mind me asking)? Do you like crime fiction as well? If so, any favourite authors or books?
    i think you will see more then a bit of me there. Haha, seriously it is my favorite part of this forum, so i guess a lot would be the right way to put it. OK we are officially friends, can I call you Sal? Indeed Benjamin or Ben it is fine with me either way.

Well since it is my favorite genre I could not miss out on it. So indeed I had to watch it. Well it is still sort of an ambition not sure if I will be one though, but the idea of it seems rather nice for me.

I don't mind, I will be 17 on January the 27th this year.

Yes I love it favorite genre as well, I like Agatha Christie I have read most of her books, watched almost every movie made form her books, so yeah one of my favorite authors. I don't really have a favorite author. But I have a book, it is not a crime novel though, it is Candide form Voltaire a rather philosophical one I would say. I like Stephen King for the horror genre. You?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Why the username Benjamin?

;D

Whats your favourite sport?
    I have always thought that the name is cool, there was this character from a book I used to read as a kid called "Never-ending Story" and the main character had a lot of the letter B in his name and I always kind of like names with "B" form then on and well so it is.

For me personally is swimming, though I don't quite follow it as a sport event, if you mean sport events then it is Football, Basketball, Tennis, Formula 1, Snooker, all sorts of stuff actually, just thinking some off the top of my head.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

i think you will see more then a bit of me there. Haha, seriously it is my favorite part of this forum, so i guess a lot would be the right way to put it. OK we are officially friends, can I call you Sal? Indeed Benjamin or Ben it is fine with me either way.

Well since it is my favorite genre I could not miss out on it. So indeed I had to watch it. Well it is still sort of an ambition not sure if I will be one though, but the idea of it seems rather nice for me.

I don't mind, I will be 17 on January the 27th this year.

Yes I love it favorite genre as well, I like Agatha Christie I have read most of her books, watched almost every movie made form her books, so yeah one of my favorite authors. I don't really have a favorite author. But I have a book, it is not a crime novel though, it is Candide form Voltaire a rather philosophical one I would say. I like Stephen King for the horror genre. You?
    Great! It's a really nice part of the forum and the regulars are great and I'm sure you've met destiny4ever and Asarii - they're really nice and I'm sure they'll make you feel at home And sure you can call me Sal - that's what Asarii calls me ^^

Well, just follow your heart and chase your dreams! Don't be discouraged, you must have read enough manga to know that if you believe in yourself, all things are possible

Wow, your birthday's really close! Happy birthday in advance~! ^^

Ooh, Agatha Christie! She is one of my favourite authors as well Some of my favourites by her are "The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side" and "And Then There Were None" - have you read those? What are your favourites from the Queen of Crime Thrillers?

How are you finding MH? I hope you are enjoying yourself here~~

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Great! It's a really nice part of the forum and the regulars are great and I'm sure you've met destiny4ever and Asarii - they're really nice and I'm sure they'll make you feel at home And sure you can call me Sal - that's what Asarii calls me ^^
    I know it is, and indeed the regulars do provide a great amount of a useful discussion, I have met some of them, Ok Sal it is is then, it sounds the best in my opinion that is why I picked it.
    Well, just follow your heart and chase your dreams! Don't be discouraged, you must have read enough manga to know that if you believe in yourself, all things are possible

Wow, your birthday's really close! Happy birthday in advance~! ^^
    Lol, yeah that is kind of like the moto for many shounens I guess, it is inspirational though and I like it, thanks for the kind words and such. Thanks for the Birthday wish yeah it is, it is next week.

Ooh, Agatha Christie! She is one of my favourite authors as well Some of my favourites by her are "The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side" and "And Then There Were None" - have you read those? What are your favourites from the Queen of Crime Thrillers?
    Glad to hear more people like her, she is a genius for me, and I say that for a very few people. I have read the second one it is a masterpiece one of my favorites as well, I have been meaning to try the first one for ages. My favorite books from her are "The ABC murders" , "A murder is announced" and "Murder in the Orient Express".

How are you finding MH? I hope you are enjoying yourself here~~
    I am enjoying myself I found MH a long time ago, in the spring of last year i believe, but I did not sign up because I was active somewhere else at the time, but I did check around for the stuff I like, also the thing that lured me in was One Piece spoilers.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday Benjamin

Hope you have a nice one.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!

Glad to hear more people like her, she is a genius for me, and I say that for a very few people. I have read the second one it is a masterpiece one of my favorites as well, I have been meaning to try the first one for ages. My favorite books from her are "The ABC murders" , "A murder is announced" and "Murder in the Orient Express".
    There are a number of people on the forums who do, actually - if you've met After_Image, you've met another fellow fan

Ah, "Murder on the Orient Express" is a classic! I loved that one too. Who would have thought the murder would be.... Well then again, that's how I feel after reading any of her books

Quote Quote:
    I am enjoying myself I found MH a long time ago, in the spring of last year i believe, but I did not sign up because I was active somewhere else at the time, but I did check around for the stuff I like, also the thing that lured me in was One Piece spoilers.
    I see Well, I'm glad to hear the spoilers were one of the things that lured you in *is one of the not-so-regular spoiler translators on this fine forum*

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Happy birthday Benjamin

Hope you have a nice one.
    Thank you thornofcarrion I think I will.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!

There are a number of people on the forums who do, actually - if you've met After_Image, you've met another fellow fan

Ah, "Murder on the Orient Express" is a classic! I loved that one too. Who would have thought the murder would be.... Well then again, that's how I feel after reading any of her books

I see Well, I'm glad to hear the spoilers were one of the things that lured you in *is one of the not-so-regular spoiler translators on this fine forum*
    Thank you sal!

Oh so he likes it as well, cool, I have not met him but I guess I will get in contact since he is a fellow fan. Yeah I mean Agatha's books just leave me with a jaw drop I mean it is that good, and I take time for all of it to sink in because it is so amazing.

Yeah i saw you back in the day doing the translations, cool thing though, and thanks for the hard work.

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Benjamin!

Happy birthday!! How will you be celebrating? Whatever you do, hopefully you'll enjoy your day!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Pfft... not disclosing your birth year.

You have a couple birthday wishes in the birthday discussion thread.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by igotthegoods View Post
    Hi Benjamin!

Happy birthday!! How will you be celebrating? Whatever you do, hopefully you'll enjoy your day!
    Hello igotthegoods!

I already celebrated my Birthday I went to a restaurant and had dinner with my closest friends.

I did enjoy it a lot, oh well, I am surprised how many remember that it is my Birthday from the people I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Pfft... not disclosing your birth year.

You have a couple birthday wishes in the birthday discussion thread.

I already said my age in this thread, lol, so much for hiding it. >.<" It is ok you can add it to the Birthday thread Charlie.

Thank you for pointing that out i already thanked everyone this Birthday both on the Internet and real life, lol, this is like my final thanks, well save the best for last.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes to the first question, yes to the second question and indeed green is the one, is it your favorite as well?
    Yep.

Quote Quote:
    Cool, thanks Bugzee you are awesome too.
    Thanks. You should go and spread that awesomeness across MH.

Quote Quote:
    And your favorite manga and such?
    My favourite manga is One Piece.

- So are you enjoying the current Fishman Island arc?
    - Do you have any interest in drawing, colouring or art in general?
    - What did you think of the 2010 season of F1? Did you want Vettel to win it? It was ashame Webber lost out. ><

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Yep.

Thanks. You should go and spread that awesomeness across MH.

My favourite manga is One Piece.

- So are you enjoying the current Fishman Island arc?
    - Do you have any interest in drawing, colouring or art in general?
    - What did you think of the 2010 season of F1? Did you want Vettel to win it? It was ashame Webber lost out. ><
    Good, I'll do a hi-five as well in this manner............/does hi-five with Bugzee

I am still new but I am planting my roots deep you know and slowly beginning to spread.

Cool Buggy theme you got there, favorite character I suppose?

I am enjoying though not as fully as some arcs I did like Water 7, Enies Lobby or the Marineford arc, still it is good and it has it's ups and downs, maybe the best part of this arc as I said many times in One Piece threads is the variety of the villains on FI and who knows maybe even more will soon follow, I am excited about that. The recent chapter was not much for me mostly because I did not like how the Mermaid Princess looks. :/

I am not good at drawing or coloring that much, mostly because I never try it if I set my mind I can do it and I have my own special style which many people say "Either you like it or you don't" so it depends. Although I enjoy art in general that is why I love manga.

Either way would have been fine I liked Vettel more and was rooting for him, because at first he seemed like the underdog, I always go for the underdog so I rooted for him, Webber worked hard all season but is he won I would have been happy as well, new names always are nice on the formula one champions list. I am a Massa fan myself. So it was hard when he lost to Hamilton on home soil back then. >.<

What about the next season who do you think will win?

New Reply
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast